Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out for a stroll (Juken)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanille

Vanille

Out for a stroll (Juken) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:45 am

Another hot day in Bosporus, Vanille had decided that she would go to one of her favourite ice-cream stand. She didn't have plans today, only to get out of the castle for a while. Mostly because of all the people she had met so far had made her feel a little lonely staying there for to long. But so far she hadn't seen anyone who could interest her enough to have a good talk with them. Hopefully they would just show up soon, usually that is how these things worked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 am

Busy kicking puppies that "just so happened got in his way" Darren made his way around the beach

Gahhh today is so boring! He just left the forest and went to this region. He already has been here so he was already quite bored.

He was actually 1/2 intent on causing a commotion in the beach when she saw a girl walking around.

Hehe hey she's actually sorta cute he grinned. Lesse if I can play my man charms unto her just right...

Making his way over to her and "accidentally bumping" into her with his arms full of 1/2 bruised puppies.

Last edited by Jukensong on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:10 am

Something caught her eye a few moments before someone ran into her, almost knocking her over as they carried some bruised puppies.. What had happened. She had dropped her ice-cream in the process of course but was more concerned with the dear little animals. ”Mister! What happened to those puppies?” she asked, some of the crowd looked but basically continued walking whilst minding their own business.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 am

He put on his best face as he forced a smile.

I don't know...I just saw these puppies injured and I picked them up and started to head to the pet store, not to far away from here
he replied someone must have intentionally hurt these poor things. Isn't that right puppies?

He dogs then started barking angrily as he put his face closer to them.

He hoped she didn't notice and thought he was a good person or whatever it is girls are suppose to see in him.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am

Vanille bent over slightly to get a better look at them, patting one of the poor things on the head. ”Aww.. who would do such a thing” She said, looking up to him. The puppies seemed to want to get away, but she didn't seem to notice this, she just assumed they were all scared. ”Can I come with you?” she seemed to like the puppies enough, it had caught her attention at least. She stood up straight and waited for him to lead the way, he did say the vet was nearby..
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:56 am

Sure he smiled as handed her 1/2 of the puppies he was holding.

He asked her all the basic questions like

What's your name?

What are your hobby's/interests?

What are your dreams and aspirations?

all that jazz,

as they finally made to the vet he picked up the remaining puppies from her arms and asked her to wait there, as he headed to the back of the "vets"

He saw the "vets" as he turned the corner. It was actually a house for sale, he knew the owners were having a hard time selling the place. He placed the puppies in a box and wrote something on it.

It read "Buy a house and we'll save a puppy from starvation. Don't buy one and we'll toss one in the dumpster pointing to the disposal heap.

Hehe that should help it get some attention he thought as he turned around.

Finally he came back and smiled when Vanille came into view

Hi there Vanille, how do you like me so far? he asked
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 am

Jess had seen the whole thing since the puppies had interrupted her meditation... She got up and ran towards Darren. "Damn it you bastard. I thought you said you didn't play those sorts of nasty tricks." One knew Jess was serious if she used profanity because it was rare to hear her use it... She grabbed Darren by the shirt so he couldn't try getting away.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:01 am

Dammit thought Darren as he saw Jess. Dude...she's 2x as strong as me as she grabbed his shirt.

Hmm...

Innocent Rage take shape... never ending winter
he murmered lower then a whisper.
As the air around them got colder he put his hand on Jess's hand.

"Jess... I'm so happy your hear he said putting on a brave front. The truth is I couldn't stop thinking about you since the first time we met...
allowing himself to get under her grip,he eased her down as he looked at her from above. When I'm with you I'm so warmed inside it's just right with you he said.

As he was siphoning heat from the area she shared the same heat with Jess as she was clutching him. His eyes were shining from the extra magic but since he was sharing the heat it made him look almost magical...

...I wonder how fast I can Shundo the heck outta here he thought in the back of his mind.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:38 am

Blinking in confusion, Vanille had no idea what had just happened, the last thing she had seen this guy do was take these puppies to the vet, only for him to come back after and get attacked by some girl she had never seen before. ”What's going on here?” she asked, crossing her arms under her chest as it got colder... which was very odd. She stood back somewhat, though waited for an answer from both of them, she was completely in the dark.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

"Don't think you can charm your way out of this situation, you con artist." Jess looked at the puppies,wondering what sort of evidence she could find in the surrounding area. She loved mystery novels and knew the important thing was to find clues...
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

O.o

While Jess was looking around he saw Vanille out of the corner of his eye.

Ahah!!! he said has he squirmed out of Jess's grip, sacrificing part of his shirt as he shundo'd to where Vanille was.

Vanille run away! Grabbing her hand and allowing the heat from the area to run through her. That person is my stalker!

He took other hand and looked into her eyes. Will you follow me? Jess is the leader of a Yakuza gang of 51 students. But...if you stand by my side I know I can take them all on, baby. he said in a brave manly voice.

Ah crap, Jess is gonna freaking kill me! I'm so going to die right now if I don't get away!!! Were his thoughts as he saw Jess in the corner of his eye.

Tck, nevermind he growled as he then ran away from the two, unable to mess up that girl's life.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Vanille 1SP MP 30 000 Drachma
Juken 1SP 1MP 150 000 Drachma
Jess 1SP 10 000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a stroll (Juken)   Out for a stroll (Juken) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for a stroll (Juken)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1