Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil assasin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Lil assasin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil assasin   Lil assasin - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Jess heard Mortimer's voice and quickly tapped her earpeice. "Ok, heaed there ASAP. ETA about 3 minutes if nothing gets in the way."

Najiko sighed... "I can't exactly take back the blood vow, but other than that I'd be happy to..." She just then thought of something. "Why were you talking to the side like that, and who's Jess?"
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Lil assasin   Lil assasin - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:04 pm

"Oh that. Let me see now....you know how people say everything is going to be alright and then it's not? Well this isn't one of those times. As a matter of fact things are going to be SO alright that I have timed everything down to the second. As such for these next 165 seconds or so you will find me prateling off inanely as though I am either some cartoon character, or as if I were completely mad. Much like the mad-hatter in the popular childrensbookaliceinwonderlandinnwhichalittleeightyearoldgirlistransportedtoamagicalifnotdangerousplaceknownaswonderland"

His speech went on like this for some time as he progresively edged closer to the front door saying "-and trielectrode anti-gravity chopsticks. Now that that's out of your way meet your knew mother!"

Swinging open the door as he said this he had managed to capture Jess just before she entered of her own volition. Now he just needed to see the twos reaction to this rather strange proclomation.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lil assasin   Lil assasin - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:14 pm

The two stared at each other for a second or two, clearly studying each other.

"Mortimer, what's with the ninja ghost?"

"I'm not a ghost! Want proof of course... come over here."

Jess did so... And Najiko produced a bone needle from the palm of her hand which she pricked Jess's arm with... and then the little ninja proceeded to lick away the blood. Jess sweatdropped, her eyes widening as the little Ninja girl smiled.

"You got some tasty blood there... An Earth Mage I'm guessing?"

"How..."

"The dirt on your clothes, the 'grounded' movements... It's all so obvious."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Lil assasin   Lil assasin - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:22 pm

"Glad to see you two so good together. Jess this is Najiko. Recently she's just tried to kill me and you were the first person I could think of to reform her. Najiko, this is Jess, she's an earth mage and self defense instructor with a high maternal instinct. Now if you two need time to get aquainted feel free to do it somewhere else as I need sleep." This last part was said with the same happy tone but it was fairly obvious that it was a threat to get the two out of his house so he could get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lil assasin   Lil assasin - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Jess smiled as the little ninja jumped up onto her shoulders. "Being lazy are we?" Jess commented as she got back to standing and left...

Najiko remarked "Actually no, you have no idea what kind of a fight your friend put me through..."

Jess laughed. "Actually I do... Me and him have known each other for 10 years."

Najiko was silent at that, they'd known each other for twice as long as she had been alive.

Jess decided to break the awkward silence. "What kind of cookies you like? I know a local place that makes very good cookies."

"Double chocolate with marshmallows!"

OOC:
THREAD TERMINATED... Unless you want to add something more Al?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Lil assasin   Lil assasin - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 am

Rewards

Mortimer: 2 SP, 2 MP and 150,000 Drachma
Jess: 2 SP, 2 MP and 150,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil assasin   Lil assasin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil assasin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1