Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings, I'm new here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samuel

Samuel

Male Posts : 40

Greetings, I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, I'm new here.   Greetings, I'm new here. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Greetings, I am Samuel (nice beeing here), I registered yesterday and I am still learning the rules of the game. I've never even played an RP before so it's something new to me, but if it implies imagination, then I'll handle it decent enough. Well... I hope I'll make some friends at least. Anyway, great site, I've only been here from yesterday but I'm starting to learn quickly enough about all of this "RP" thing. I hope I won't be much of a bother (or much of a noob).
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm new here.   Greetings, I'm new here. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Nice ta meetcha... I'm one of the character mods, one of the people you should ask questions and help basicially.

If you must ask for help from Dorainodet, the Frenchie is still learning English, just keep that in mind.

Anyway, welcome to Negima Lost Magic ^^
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm new here.   Greetings, I'm new here. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 pm

Hello fellow new guy to RP.

Just jump in with me and Ryuga's threads, left a buncha spots open so you can appear in alot of them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm new here.   Greetings, I'm new here. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Hullo and welcome. Hope you have fun here
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm new here.   Greetings, I'm new here. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Jess I'll truly take my revenge upon you...

Anyways : Welcome :)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm new here.   Greetings, I'm new here. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Eh? What? Confused Revenge for what?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm new here.   Greetings, I'm new here. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:17 pm

I may not have a perfect english, but I think I'm far from being an illeterate :o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm new here.   Greetings, I'm new here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings, I'm new here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Introduction Thread-