Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Khotabaktum temple

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm

I wake up inside my dorm.The feeling of a roof over your head felt comfortable.I got out of my room to find I had been up early,the school hadn't started yet.I took the opportunity to ditch school today..something told me alot was waiting on the unknown lands beyond,or perhaps the surrounding forest.I packed my gear up and set out.Breaking out of school was never so easy.I realized it only when I had walked deeper into the forest and the school behind me was nowhere in sight.While not crippled and dazed,I looked at the surrounding forest I had fell into.The sun wasnt up yet,but the eerie and foggy atmosphere made the forest even more attractive and beautiful.It felt cold..but pleasant.If I ever had to describe heaven,this would be my best description.The trees I saw now were tall enough for me to not see their top.How far I had come into the forest I had no idea.Although it was grassy,a dirt path had been made surrounding the forest.The walk felt endless,so I sat under the nearest tree.As sat under the huge tree,probably the biggest I had seen so far.Something caught my attention.A slight sense of magical energy.But who was it..and at this time.What was more surprising was that it came from under the ground I was sitting on.Upon swiping my hand on the surface,I felt cool air coming out of the ground,much cooler than the atmosphere.A path?in the middle of the forest?.I took out homura that instant and dug it into the ground.I released a small amount of ki and made a impact on the ground.Causing it to collapse and show the path hidden under it.It was obvious by now that someone wished to keep this path hidden.But his attempt was poor.The path looked nothing like stairs or a slide.Just a tunnel ,and very badly done at that.As I peeked inside the tunnel,the magical energy became stronger.For some reason the devils hand activated on its own.I closed it of.Was the devil this excited?..'What have I got myself into this time'I said,as a smirked.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 am

that doesnt sound like a Martian name...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:33 am

Umibouzu wrote:
that doesnt sound like a Martian name...
(its not)
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:10 pm

I traveled deeper into this unknown tunnel,following traces of this unique magical power .It was not too soon that the tunnel expanded into a hall.It was long ,damp,dark and dangerous...probably.I entered deeper into the tunnel till I collided with what seemed to be a door.I sent a concentrated amount of ki and formed a blue flame in my hand to look.In this light I examined the door in front of me.This tall stone structure depicted pictures and hieroglyphs of its inhabitants.The pictures were made out of blood,chalk and other colors.Usually depicting people hunting,killing and also..reproducing..strange.What caught my attention was the sky.It showed what appeared to be a man with wings,hunting the bears below.Was it imagination or magic creatures,I had yet to find.These pictorials were not of Sumerians,Assyrians ,Babylonians or any other I was aware of.The door seemed jammed with soil and mud that had sealed over the centuries.I took out homura and slashed my way in..only to be dumbfounded by the view within.A metropolis.And a very well maintained at that.It was as if the inhabitants would be living inside right now.Or as if the place was built yesterday.The houses where painted colorfully,with white patterns and designs and hay roofs.The houses seems deserted,the streets empty.But what was even more interesting,was that it was built underground.I checked the surroundings for anything to make e believe that it existed on the land above..but no.It was as if this huge massive crater within which it was built underground deliberately.Small but many holes seeped in the sunlight.I wonder if anyone noticed these above,as I sure didnt.I looked down from the edge was the opening,and found a gasping height.If I was to make to the ground and travel deeper within the metropolis I would have to jump this height,I did see a ladder,although it was already broken.I ran my eyes to the end of this seemingly huge mass of underground village,and found its palace.This building was definitely the residence of the higher authority.The leader,the king or the elder.I saw a huge amount of magical energy flickering through the air.Its source was this palace.Although it looked more like a temple.Surrounding the palace door there were statues of beautiful maidens in wings.There body so pure,and real..as if they were to come to life.I tried to distract my attention from the fact they were totally nude.The more I thought of it,the more I was puzzled,the chalk drawings and hieroglyphs totally contrasted to this sculpture,leading me to believe that this place had seen more ages and times than just 1.Thinking less about this,I made my jump while concentrating my ki to the edges of my feet,so that could lessen the impact of the fall,and travel deeper into the metropolis...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 am

But the magical world is on Mars, and places have Martian names...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Umibouzu wrote:
But the magical world is on Mars, and places have Martian names...
(lol soz,im not much into negima..though go with me here XD,im trying to put it togather)
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:37 pm

I jumped down,with a big thud!.
Even with the ki concentrated the impact was great.I almost buried myself into the ground.I pulled myself up the big crater I just created and headed into the metropolis.While going through the narrow streets.I would often walk into these empty houses,just about the same size as 2-3 of my dorm rooms taken together.They were spacious,yet empty.I would often find old age vessels,again decorated my graffiti made from white chalk.so small I could barley make out what they depicted.Often in some larger houses Id find furniture,old chairs and beds made out of hay and bamboo sticks.The metropolis was like a maze,but infront of me was the palace.As close as I got,The magical energy grew stronger.
The energy was unstable and much stronger than my own.It was almost as if it was suppressing my own ki energy.I wonder what monster lurked within,and if he ad any clues of my homeland.....
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 pm

I finally arrived to the front gate of the palace.Huge.I sensed a eerie magical boundary around this palace.Perhaps it was some sort of binding spell or something.My weakness...but there was nothing to lose.I went inside,and felt a great suppressing force.As if my ki was being sucked out.As soon as I entered in the door,I realised it had all been set up.I saw demons...thousands of them.In a long wide hall,pure white and glittering.But what I was ahead was unbelievable.A winged creature..who looked like a human yet had features of a falcon.It spoke in a voice very familiar to me.
Ahh,young bex.I see you have finally arrived to claim your destiny.My..have you grown.he said
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:27 pm

I was in a tight spot,my ki seemed to be sucked out of my body slowly.I was loosing consciousness and above all that,a mythical being looking like a falcon was staring down at me,an army of thousands of strong demons ahead of him..

I see you remember my voice,bex.Listen to it carefully because this is your end.
What madness is this?!...If you wish to fight me..then do so fairly...
I do not wish to fight you young bex,although it seems there is no need for it after all.
Underestimating me will be your last mistake creature...
This brings back memories doesnt it..While you were still young and vigorous..
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Fate is relentless,isnt it?
What are you...
After a millennium,the strong fortress of azard is breached and infested.Its own people corrupted by the evil seeping in resulting in the lands ultimate demise.

Im sure you have many questions for me bex,for the first who am I..The only answer I can give you is that you despised me.always..ever.But look at you now,your journey bringing you full circle and the fulcrum of time is leaping reality behind..For one answer,yes this is azard,the holy land you were born in and wished to protect.The land of the start and the end....How naive of you,your whole life turned into a meaningless journey to find out the truth about the destruction when the answer lays right below your nose.Tell me bex,what significance does it hold?

For someone like you, None I guess.

While human I was far superior than you can ever will be.As a full demon,we have turned less human and more..divine..Dont you understand bex? Soon you shall too be corrupted by the infestation living upon your hand,as it soon consumes you...small..then whole.

Then soon you too will realize the mess that you have just dropped intto,but yes..one thing is certain.I will try my best to give you no chance to consider a second thought.Demons ATTACK!
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 am

As the words came out of his mouth,thousands of demons sprang towards me..eager to destroy every inch of me.My hands n legs would not move.The big conversation had more purposes than giving out information I saw.I closed my eyes..ready for the pain to enter.My body was out of ki.Soon..the they all started to impale me..Fists,claws or their sharp teeth for that matter.Without my ki to reduce my pain,I cried in agony and waited for it all to end.While in this state I remembered about azard..feeling relief that this land was infact my homeland..I thought about my fellow warriors..our small but devoted lives..our teamwork and effort.I remembered it all.I remembered my mother,who Died before the azard destruction when I was very young.I Faintly remembered her face,her sweet smile her long brunette hair tossing around due to the wind.In autumn evenings,by the side of a tree.I remember her holding me,playing with me gently,her angelic smile,her perfect beautiful face..her scent,so pleasant.And then I remember her vanishing..from my life.How she died I had no idea.Then I remembered my role model..my father,the azard drogan force lieutenant,a formidable warrior,he trained me as a child so I could follow is legacy..little did we both know,that a much bigger adversary would befall us.And last of all kyrie ,the girl I had devoted my entire life to,she too died in the destruction..I couldent save them..yet I was alive..Suddenly I realized..this emotional pain was much stronger than the physical pain. Then the physical pain stopped all togather..had I died..?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:59 pm

I opened my eyes ..and stared at death.The falcon looking demon was now staring right through me." I see you have a great resolve..and this hand of yours wont let you die easily"
Where are your demons..you scared all of a sudden bro?
"Hah! mocking me in that state you must be out of your mind"
" But do not worry,I wont harm you.I see that finding about the azard destruction is more important to you than your life.Lets make a deal here then,you see I too want something,for which I need more power,a power like you.Sooner or later youll remember me.But before that you will have to work for me.I know what your thinking.Im no more eager than you to work together,but face it you and I need each other.we are like 2 sides of a coin bex,one is you,should you be tossed up you will give up your life to reveal the people involved in the azard destruction.On the other than is me,I have my own motives and your the right man to fulfill them.But there is a third choice.Just imagine bex,wat will happen should the coin land on its edge...?This is that edge bex.You and me can work together.Think about it..."
He slowly flew to one of the holes in the ceiling from where the sunlight poured in.I realized my situation here,almost dead and dizzy...this place was going to be history soon.Large chunk of rocks fell down from the roof above.
"Of course,dont expect me to save you from here.Although theres something I would like to give you"
Saying so he tossed what appeared to be a amulet.I caught it with the devils hand and kept it inside my pocket.
"and do not worry,our fates intervene more than you can imagine...only if you pick the right choice bex,so long..I will see you again"
Ill prepare myself better next time..just you wait
But I knew better about my condition.I would have to get out of here first to think about something else.I draged myself outside,pain throbbing through each part of me..killing me..and yet I wasnt dieing.. came out of the tunnel and into the schools forest.As soon as I exited out..the hole totally disappeared..as if it never had existed....Thinking no more I collapsed on the ground,waiting for me to wake up again,so I could go back to my dorm...

(MISSION COMPLETE)
(ITEM OBTAINED:THE DEVILS AMULET)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:44 am

Rewards:

Bex: 1 SP, 1 MP and Devils Amulet.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Khotabaktum temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khotabaktum temple   Khotabaktum temple Empty

Back to top Go down

Khotabaktum temple

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum