Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Images

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MINIMATTY

Male Posts : 14

Character Images Empty
PostSubject: Character Images   Character Images EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Im a great drawer and i can draw very well when given a lot of informations and resources, i have 2 bookson hwo to draw anime characters and im very good at it, i am thinking that if you like i will draw every persons character and we make a dictionary of characters on the above bar next to members, this will allow people to clickon the a-z book of characters on the site with there information, this will be more realistic then jsu tpeople having altor egos, also there will be main slots for information such as memorial action seens, missions succed failed or abadened, and many more in those regions, i iwll not be able to do that bit but i can certainly draw the characters and help with other stuff in anyway i can, i am thinking if that does nto work with css and stuff we use wikia to have a character put up on it, me and william wud be ace at using wikia to create a negimalostmagic wikia page with informatio non the forum and character si nit and other information. so please disscuss and tell me what you think, also ona side note my character has allready been drawn out and he looks fab.
Back to top Go down
http://poke-artist.deviantart.com/
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Character Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Images   Character Images EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:03 pm

That a waste though. Fanon wikis just end up being spammed a lot, If Will let me make the Magical Database we would have had the spells down by now.

wanna draw my character?
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Character Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Images   Character Images EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah, I've seen a fanon wikia getting spammed before. Sadness
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY

Character Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Images   Character Images EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Ok well if the drawings are still on that is great if you want i can do them for avy size witch i think is 100 by 100 or if you wan ti can do the full body like i did with mine, what i will do then is post them on my da to advertise the forum more.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

Character Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Images   Character Images EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:11 am

Almost all of us except a few.Already have a picture of how their character looks.I dont feel the need for anyone to handraw them all.Unless you want to show your artistic skills for which you should ask willy to put up a art submission section.
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY

Character Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Images   Character Images EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 am

yeh i understand i think i mjsut gonna ask him to create a Art and Graphic sDesign page for me hehe :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Images   Character Images Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Images

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1