Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoshiko's 1st

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

Hoshiko's 1st Empty
PostSubject: Hoshiko's 1st   Hoshiko's 1st EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:29 am

Account Name: Hoshiko

Character: Kanzaki Hoshiko

Change:
+50,000 Drachma

+1 Speed

Angelus Chibi Form
-Affects all the Angelus she is able to summoned, they change into a chibi-sized form when Hoshiko doesn’t control them well enough. It this form, they may still have their abilities but weaker by half meaning their ranks of damage they can caused will be divided into half but their speed and accuracy are twiced up due to their small size and big eyes while strength and endurance decrease by half.

Mikki Angelus - 1
Type: N/A
Incantation: Angelus Unus Iter
Range: N/A
Effect: Miki the artistic angel that that wears stylish clothings with a pair of headphone on her head holding onto a paint brush. She is able to make anything that is related to Arts and Craft.

Sources:
First Angelus- 1 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Hoshiko's 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshiko's 1st   Hoshiko's 1st EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Looks good to me so far... But I'll wait for another mod to say something about it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Hoshiko's 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshiko's 1st   Hoshiko's 1st EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 pm

How large is the "angel" exactly. Cause for a rank 1 spell you might be able to get a chibi-sized one.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

Hoshiko's 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshiko's 1st   Hoshiko's 1st EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Your sentence didn't made it quite clear to me but anyways here's the explaination:

Mikki is just the same size as a normal person like Hoshiko just that she's not human. The chibi-sized form is just for fun

Once I've made Hoshiko summoned all her Angelus, I will post a photo up for an example of the image.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Hoshiko's 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshiko's 1st   Hoshiko's 1st EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:52 am

Can this angel fight or be of any use in combat? As a matter of fact can the angel do more than an autistic five year old?

Because if it can then it needs to be a higher rank than 1.

You have to understand that rank 1 techs are weak... I mean BEYOND weak. I mean so infintisimly small and insignificant that a starting NPC would barely flinch at them.

Do you understand or shall I utilize a veritable page of colorful metaphors indicating the weakness/poor quality of rank 1 techniques?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Hoshiko's 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshiko's 1st   Hoshiko's 1st EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 am

As Alberio said, rank 1 spells are beyond weak, but this isn't an attack spell or anything making it harder to compare. Now you said anything that has to do with art, but I guess that's more of a hyperbole, considering I doubt she's at professional level. So...

- Limitations are that she can't make something that is almost the same height as her.

- She needs the tools to make such art.

If you follow that, done! This thread is locked.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hoshiko's 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshiko's 1st   Hoshiko's 1st Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko's 1st

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: History :: Completed Modifications-