Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Fairy Tail - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:47 pm

B★RS wrote:
I read Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail to just read them. I don't really like any of those manga very much, and there are a lot of elements that I quite dislike and I would probably not read if I hadn't already been so far into it.

After a while, I just read these manga so I can say that I finished it, one day. Sometimes I don't stick around after a few chapters, but those three are really the only ones that I read and still let stick. One Piece didn't make the cut, the ocean, combat, artwork, bullshit story.. all that kinda dropped it for me. The other series aren't that great, but I still read them, I think Fairy Tail belongs to the Big Three more than One Piece.. it deserves it more.

Fairy Tail just seems like a better implemented version of One Piece.. they took out the ocean.

This arc was kinda dull and the literary elements were dry, and I preferred the current Bleach arc over this, but the current arc in Naruto is a close second.

Bleach > Naruto > Fairy Tail >>>>> One Piece

So yeah, that's where I stand on the Big Three Four.

Everything you just said means nothing after you said you liked bleach. I read most of the beginning. Its just the vizards with an evil guy
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Umibouzu wrote:
B★RS wrote:
I read Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail to just read them. I don't really like any of those manga very much, and there are a lot of elements that I quite dislike and I would probably not read if I hadn't already been so far into it.

After a while, I just read these manga so I can say that I finished it, one day. Sometimes I don't stick around after a few chapters, but those three are really the only ones that I read and still let stick. One Piece didn't make the cut, the ocean, combat, artwork, bullshit story.. all that kinda dropped it for me. The other series aren't that great, but I still read them, I think Fairy Tail belongs to the Big Three more than One Piece.. it deserves it more.

Fairy Tail just seems like a better implemented version of One Piece.. they took out the ocean.

This arc was kinda dull and the literary elements were dry, and I preferred the current Bleach arc over this, but the current arc in Naruto is a close second.

Bleach > Naruto > Fairy Tail >>>>> One Piece

So yeah, that's where I stand on the Big Three Four.

Everything you just said means nothing after you said you liked bleach. I read most of the beginning. Its just the vizards with an evil guy

Ctrl + F
Then type the word "like" into the box and keep pressing the down arrows until you see the words "like" & "Bleach" in the same sentence.. and if you notice.. the only person who has said anything similar to that was you.

If you really had any grasp on the English language, you would notice that I dislike all of these mangas and instead put how much I dislike them the least in a descending order.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 am

Nothing i said meant you think bleach is god's gold plated shit. But preferring it over everything else strikes everything you say from the record as a bad judge of manga.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:28 am

Umibouzu wrote:
Nothing i said meant you think bleach is god's gold plated shit. But preferring it over everything else strikes everything you say from the record as a bad judge of manga.

Bleach is better than that shit by a small margin, it still is pretty bad, but it doesn't suck as bad.
If you like your island /b/ then go to One Piece
If you like your ninja /b/ then go to Naruto
If you like your magic /b/ then go to Fairy Tail
If you like your sword-fight /b/ then go to Bleach

Really, every series tries to do the same thing with slightly different concepts. I just put them in order of how much I didn't throw-up while reading them. The only reason Bleach was the top of that list was because of the more somber theme of the overall manga.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:46 am

This conversation is pointless, stop arguing! This thread may not be an "I love Fairy Tail" thread, but it's not a "bash every other manga that is considered popular" thread either.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:05 am

When was Bleach a popular manga?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 am

Since it became considered the top 3 and is selling at amazing amounts in Japan, obviously. Everyone, stop bashing other manga. I don't think I or anyone else cares what you like BRS, Umi and Kyle, so refrain from posting in here if it's not about Fairy Tail in general.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 am

i liek 2 spam
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:42 am

Get back in the kitchen WIll, its not like your flaming Fairy Tail....... OH WAIT
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:31 am

Are you retarded? This is the Fairy Tail THREAD where you state on what you think of FAIRY TAIL.

Don't post how you hate Bleach, One Piece or Naruto (or in this case, all three) in a FAIRY TAIL thread.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:33 am

Will probably thinks that this thread is somehow going off topic... that's all I suppose?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 am

Until Will started making it a flame thread...

I enjoy fairy tail
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 am

Awful ending to an awful arc.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:39 am

I enjoyed this arc because of the amazing storyline and flowing character timelines, truly.. this was the best arc of them all. It was very nice and everyone should like it, since this arc made the most sense and everything seemed to fit in perfectly.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:47 am

B★RS wrote:
I enjoyed this arc because of the amazing storyline and flowing character timelines, truly.. this was the best arc of them all. It was very nice and everyone should like it, since this arc made the most sense and everything seemed to fit in perfectly.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:25 am

William wrote:
B★RS wrote:

Yes.

Double Yes.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 am

Japanese kids are retarded for supporting this f***ery and bullshit.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:06 am

William wrote:

One Piece is popular, RaveMaster was popular.. so of course Fairy Tail will have some faggots liking it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 pm

B★RS wrote:
William wrote:

One Piece is popular, RaveMaster was popular.. so of course Fairy Tail will have some faggots liking it.

Yes, but it annoys be how good and unique mangas get shafted to support this shit and keep it going. :/
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:29 pm

William wrote:
Yes, but it annoys be how good and unique mangas get shafted to support this shit and keep it going. :/

New and unique things are 'shafted' because they're different.. a new a manga needs to be similar to the stuff that is already popular and slowly shift to being original, different, and unique.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Which disappointingly, is how Fairy Tail became popular.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:14 pm

There was a timeskip! I hope we get to see how much characters change, visually!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3