Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death's Drawing 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's Drawing 2   Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 am

"Wow~~ Rose!" William smiles, using her outburst to attack Lett himself. "Orbis Flamma," William grins, shooting his usually defense flame orb at Lett.

"I've had enough." Lett sighs, slicing up the orb and Rose's spirits in a fell swoop. He had gotten deadly serious it seems, as he lets out a huge sigh and begins to walk away. "My trump card." He clicks his fingers as an airship appears out of nowhere and drops out hundreds of Hellas knights.

"They're all under my control. You can fight them, I'm leaving." Lett sighs, waving goodbye as he jumps up massive heights onto the airship's dropped down ladder. The airship then begins to fly off in the distant, leaving William and Rose behind with at least 150 knights.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Death's Drawing 2   Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:20 am

"Stop!" Rose tries to send her spirits at him again, but it was futile. He had escaped. "Well I know his name and appearance! With the photo you showed me of Kendra, we've got a hold of two people!" Rose grins mischievously as knights appear from nowhere. He must have a huge amount of intense magic if he could control so many knights over so much time over such a far distance.

"If we knock them out, they'll come to their senses. You read, master?" Rose winks seductively, but obviously she was joking, as she grabs out her tarot cards and then... the battle begins. She shoots out three explosive tarots at the closest soldiers, sending them flying back as she planned on getting more and more distance.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death's Drawing 2   Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:28 am

"Let's do this..." William calmly breathes in and out, as if he was meditating. He was trying to calm down from Rose's flustering joke, but he could do so pretty easily. "Olympus flamma burst super meus foes!" William spins around sending a massive stream of flames at the enemies, hoping to knock quite a few out. And so he did.

"These guys are nothing compared to us." He grins at Rose, the pair ready to fight. They worked pretty well together, shows how good they get together.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Death's Drawing 2   Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:36 am

"Hehe, right!" Rose shoots each guard down with one of her many tarot cards. She could tell the future, so she alerted Will or dodged any attacks that came her way. "No injuries? I'm fine." She smiles over to him, until the guards were down to their last few men.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death's Drawing 2   Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 am

William stared at the last few soldiers, quivering and quaking in their boots. "Flamma ex divum, surculus procul meus hostilis!" William coolly says, clicking his fingers as fire needles rain down upon them. The battle has been won by the pair of mages. "They should regain their senses. Seems we weren't really wanted. Luckily for us." William nonchalantly laughs, giving Rose a pat on her back. He grabbed her hand and began heading back to the airport. The doctor couldn't do anything to help them, so there's no point staying at Hellas. They had to go back to their friends in Bosporus. "Let's go." He heads off to the airport first, a huge grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Death's Drawing 2   Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:40 am

"Y-Yes!" Rose smiles, chasing after him. She thought about it, her premonition must have been changed because of their hard effort. The man's magic could have interfered with her future sight spell, too. Or maybe it was even further in the future? Nah, that couldn't be possible. Their bond went beyond friendship and even if he did appear again, Rose vowed to herself she wouldn't let him do anything bad.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death's Drawing 2   Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:41 am

(I guess we're done).
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Death's Drawing 2   Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:45 am

Here are your rewards!

William: 2 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma
Rose: 2 SP, 2 MP and 220,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Drawing 2   Death's Drawing 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death's Drawing 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2