Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No wifi?! Drat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

No wifi?! Drat. Empty
PostSubject: No wifi?! Drat.   No wifi?! Drat. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Sorry things have been kinda erratic lately... I keep having to go to places with no wifi... Mom's business involving how my Grandpa died (Thats a long story)... And it's frustrating because I get idea for how to improve my characters (Both updates and other stuff) but I never get to record them or anything and they only end up lost...

Kill To whoever runs the universe, unless they change things within the next week!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

No wifi?! Drat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No wifi?! Drat.   No wifi?! Drat. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Unlucky, I know how that feels when I go on those hiking events. They don't let us take mobiles or laptops or anything even though the hikes are so short.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

No wifi?! Drat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No wifi?! Drat.   No wifi?! Drat. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:05 am

Still, that stuff is fun. Listening to Mom going on about how my Grandpa died isn't Sadness *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

No wifi?! Drat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No wifi?! Drat.   No wifi?! Drat. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:31 am

=/

I don't know what to say honestly. I hope you get through it and all Sadness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No wifi?! Drat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No wifi?! Drat.   No wifi?! Drat. Empty

Back to top Go down

No wifi?! Drat.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-