Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

If your mad at me(Its Positive btw) Empty
PostSubject: If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)   If your mad at me(Its Positive btw) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Im saying im sorry, ill look past all the times you called me an idiot, said i was stupid, or attacked me out of spite, and messed with the banned words list(Yah, i know who did it)

Rie
Since i had conflict with you the most, im gonna say sorry for everything, especially before, im willing to look past everything before and try to make a new start, and i hope you will be the mature adult i know you are and accept it.

Kyle
Though im sure i didnt nothing to you, ill say sorry to you anyways. Im not sure what age you are, but im sure if your old enough to know what plagiarize means, you can say sorry to.

Everyone else who hates me
I dont think i did anything to you, but ill also say sorry.

Lets stop acting like kids who didnt get what they wanted, and try to start over
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)   If your mad at me(Its Positive btw) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 pm

I admit, that I can be a little out of hand, too. So I accept your apology, and I'll apologize, too. I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt anyone's feelings on FT RP or N RP.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)   If your mad at me(Its Positive btw) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:42 am

Quote :
Everyone else who hates me
I dont think i did anything to you, but ill also say sorry.
Apology accepted.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)   If your mad at me(Its Positive btw) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:09 am

Your apology is accepted. And yes, I'll stay the sane adult in all of this Cat
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)   If your mad at me(Its Positive btw) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:13 am

Apology accepted Mr.Umi! It's just some things you do don't really make sense... Not that it matters right now! Blush
Back to top Go down
a-k-t-w

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)   If your mad at me(Its Positive btw) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:45 pm

I'll forgive you once you leave FT.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://aktw.co.cc
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)   If your mad at me(Its Positive btw) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Admin powers...? That reminds me Umi... :dissapointed:
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)   If your mad at me(Its Positive btw) Empty

Back to top Go down

If your mad at me(Its Positive btw)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-