Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Talk With KitsuneKimmy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

A Talk With KitsuneKimmy Empty
PostSubject: A Talk With KitsuneKimmy   A Talk With KitsuneKimmy EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:57 am

"My suggestion is to find an artist friend who's willing to draw you a reference sheet. Get a full-body shot of your character from front and back as well as perhaps side.

Color is Suggested."

Someone whose character is famous at cons suggested I get a reference sheet done of my character for artists who want to draw her...

So whos up to the task of drawing reference sheets for Emi and Jess (possibly Kagami)? I'll put those as some of the many pictures that will be in my character profiles.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

A Talk With KitsuneKimmy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk With KitsuneKimmy   A Talk With KitsuneKimmy EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Who's willing to do it?
Happy
Back to top Go down

A Talk With KitsuneKimmy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-