Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creating Jess's Students Project!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Creating Jess's Students Project! Empty
PostSubject: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Known Students of Jess's without profiles and the details known about them:

Shinji: Sonic screech attack, has at least basic medical diagnostic skills if not better, Pactio'd with Alice
Roy: Fire mage (Snaps his fingers and stuff asplodes, yes like Roy from FMA minus the alchemy circle)
Alice: Telepathic communication with anyone she has met before, deaf since birth, pactio'd with Shinji
Thomas: Fights with shortsword and sheild, does Origami as a past-time
Ann: Sharpshooter, descended directly from Mana

More will be added later, but I would like people to help me put together their NPC profiles.

Last edited by JKDragon on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm

You need a students who can't use magic and is hoping to learn how to fight with some kind of weapon, name: Thomas
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 pm

How about shortsword and sheild, hmm? What do you think of that for thomas? And should he be pactio'd with someone or have other special skills besides fighting (cooking or origami perhaps)?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah i think that would work, but i don't think he should have a pactio with anyone yet. Origami would be cool, maybe he could clean also.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Updated... Maybe a sharpshooter would be fun. What do you bunch think? I bet Eva would appreciate not being the only one on the forum, even if the other is an NPC (and a young one at that)
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Thats cool. She could be a decendant from Mana, and thus have some demonfolk blood...
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Descentant from... What? Confused could you explain?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Mana, a character from the Negima manga. She was the best sharpshooter in the world and she was half demonfolk.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm

We have better teachers.... Kill
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Oh... Excellent idea... Names, names, names now. And Umi stop flaming.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

She could be called Ann... maybe. And Umi i'm the new teacher, I'll train my students well.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Updated... Would anyone else like to make a suggestion? Dorainodet perhaps? Keeping this up until there are 50 students including Nana, and once profiles are created I'll replace the descriptions with links to the NPC profiles.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm

50 NPC, are you crazy?

If you want to create somes interresting things I have somes idea :

Jack : Son of a couple of dead physician, Jack is a gloomy boy. He use blood magic, that make him able to use in own blood to make slicing weapon such as scalpel that he combine with his natural speed. He has the basic knowing of a physician, making him able to perform first aid and even little surgery, as long it's nothing complex.

Inna : This girl is a fire user, always carrying a teddybear. Calm and discret, she can turn berzerk and burn everything around her.

Gaijy : Young martial artist, his ki-pressure point have been destroyed in a fight, he's now trying to learn magic and to add it into his own martial art. He have a affinity for lightning magic.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Isn't there a limit on how much SP you need to be able to get another NPC?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm

I think it's more like creating a background for her student.

But 50 is a lot too much, 20 would already be a lot.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:11 am

Every 10 SP, you're able to have one NPC. It'll be impossible to work fifty NPC's since you have to share your rewards with NPC's, if you want to make them stronger.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 am

Oh, drat... I was wondering how that system worked >> Couldn't find the rules on it... Still... I want at least 10 of Jess 50 students recorded as NPCs... The rest I'll let people account for their own way, maybe even control the others if they want that I don't always have control of... The ones recorded... Oh! I know... People can make students for me if they're willing to use those NPC slots up. What do you guys think, eh?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 am

Erm... are those so-called NPCs of yours going to last forever or just for that single thread...?
If it's not forever, can't you just have it as a normal NPC just for that single thread only..?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:36 am

... I want them to be regulars in my threads >>; and not just the students as a group but individuals. So no that does not suit my purposes. Sorry Dai! Blush
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:43 am

O...K...? Not sure why you 'sorry' me but wateva~
So your going to have them but only in your threads right...? That should be fine shouldn't it..?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 am

Yeah well still... The NPC profile system I think is the best way to keep track of them... I don't feel like discussing that part of my decision any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating Jess's Students Project!   Creating Jess's Students Project! Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating Jess's Students Project!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1