Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP!!! NPC Template?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

HELP!!! NPC Template? Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!! NPC Template?   HELP!!! NPC Template? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:39 pm

I couldn't find an NPC template anywhere... I decided turning Kagami into an NPC was the best option, because she might still occasionally visit Mortimer... Yup, she's become more of a nomadic duelist type again... Just couldn't deny her true nature any longer, and she wants to minimize the pain Mortimer has of two vampires fighting over him.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! NPC Template?   HELP!!! NPC Template? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:42 pm

It's at the Mage Application, together with the Character Template. Just scroll down and you'll see it but I don't see why would you want to change Kagami to an NPC...
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! NPC Template?   HELP!!! NPC Template? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Would you rather I delete Kagami entirely, cuz that's what I was gonna do. >> And thanks for the help Dai. *Glomp*
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! NPC Template?   HELP!!! NPC Template? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Well if you delete Kagami entirely, I am guessing all your Archeive of what you've done will be void..?
Your welcome *Gets glomped again...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! NPC Template?   HELP!!! NPC Template? Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! NPC Template?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1