Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retiring Kagami

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Due to lack of muse, I will do one last RP with Kagami before she exits the game... Preferrably not death, but still lasting... Then I will make a new character for that account. I am sorry, but I'm used to IM RP and other short-term Rp. Kagami's honestly my longest-kept character! >> If any of you think you can help me get my muse back or want to participate in the vampire's last thread, post here.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Oh, it's sad, we have a topic still running I recall you. Just waiting for Kitty
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Oh yeah... Well. I'll finish that too then. Dang it what's taking Kitty so long? Anger
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:46 pm

No clue.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:47 pm

I hope she's ok. Sadness
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Don't worry she'll probably come back. She sent me an PM during the holliday saying she wouldn't be here for some time, I though it was because of her holliday but it might last longer.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Fair enough >> I wonder why she didn't send me the PM too. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:22 pm

She may have sent one under your kagami account maybe Confused

Anyway it's still your turn in Dark treasure plz. Just post your reaction so we can run away next post and then get our new weapons from ryo Horrified
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks for the reminder. Posted!
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:18 pm

So do you have an idea for another character yet?
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:29 pm

>> Remember that thread where William was shrunk for a bit? Tiny bookster is what I'm thinking. Maybe with a songbird mount? ^^
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 pm

If you look at the "overall top 20 poster" classement you'll see that Kitty have connect today it seem.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Odd, never saw her on at that time. Ah well... Guess I'll PM her or something.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:42 pm

If this continu like it, Mortimer will end up getting none of his vampire. xD
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:46 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 pm

This is very unfortunate news. I hope you change your mind or think about it, you could just make another account anyway (some people have 3 accounts, but only go on 1 anyway :/).

Now, if you do delete Kagami you may keep the SP and MP you have earned from her missions and the ones on her profile, however...

If you DO delete Kagami, you can never remake her. Maybe as an NPC, so it's a hard choice. You may make someone similar to her, but her profile will end up forever in the 'Inactive' section.

Last edited by William on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 am

You know you could just make her an NPC under Jess or something? Retire her to a scenic character rather than an active one? And if you ever feel the urge you could always bring her back again after all.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 am

It's hard to make a character disappear like this, at least make her into a NPC no?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:12 am

That's kind of a bad idea, what if she wants to delete Jess? The NPC is automatically deleted. o:
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Chloe

Chloe

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:23 am

oh no! I would never delete a character of mine and all their accomplishments, it's too sad, if I get bored I'd just create a new one Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 am

...? Your going to go away...?

[Kinda blur..]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 am

Sorry I've been gone the past few days... When I do have Wifi I need to be doing virtual schooling since I got behind on that. (Still, homeschooling has its perks.) Anyway, I'm seriously going to delete the Vampire. My Muse for her is so gone it might as well not even have been there. >> Finalising the details of my new character... Lets see... *Trying to calculate how many MP/SP I've earned* >.< Ow... Headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retiring Kagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retiring Kagami   Retiring Kagami Empty

Back to top Go down

Retiring Kagami

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1