Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus Empty
PostSubject: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Spoiler:
‘Mundus Magicus’. “Another World”. The world that millennium years ago diverged from the ‘old’ world, Earth. A constructed spirit world overlapping on the surface of Mars.

Total population (mages): 670,000,000. The humans settled in the North in the area surrounding the capital Megalo-Mesembria. There are 11 “Gate” installations (Gateports) with corresponding sites on both worlds which allow travel between them at specific dates and times.

There is much discord between the natives of Magicus, the Hellas Empire in the south, and the new human settlers, the Mesembrina Confederacy in the North; originally, the peoples under Hellas were much more numerous and widespread.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Ive been wondering when we can get one of those... I have all the information anyway, but its nice to have an actual map..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:38 pm

It would be good to have a definition of each area, so that we can be RP when travelling the world.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:52 pm

I told Will to make it, he's just lazy
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

That's why Willi-kun has us, to remind him and/or pick up on his slack Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:21 am

I do not recall this, Umi!

Also remember this section is for all members to help out and again, I'll be changing the forum set up for each area, I'm just... lazy. xD
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:58 am

We've known that for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:51 am

Well I also do have the information of the places, would you like me to post it up?

You've known Will is lazy for some time already? [Not really for me..]
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 pm

If it's from Vetus, so it's cool, we dont need anything else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus   Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus Empty

Back to top Go down

Geography Catalog- Magicus Mundus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1