Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart of a Demon (Aria)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

Heart of a Demon (Aria) Empty
PostSubject: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:51 pm

I came back from our Inn,with a brief brisk walk.Her magic aura,gripped me as soon as it came flowing into my senses,forcing me to follow it.Like an Involuntary action,a reflex,I followed it.

Traveling thorough the same majestic,calm and mysterious forest.In the twilight,the purple sky still a shade of purple,painted cross the sky.The dark orange near the sun,intensified.

Before I knew of it.I was already there.Like a mouse finally getting to his piece of cheese.The search had ended,and the reward was but in front of my eyes.

Gloomy,staring into the ruins,her hair lives the waves of a unsettled sea,gave in to the current of air,tousling.Her skin,white like milk so pure..so innocent.The texture of soft light falling on her face enough to halt even the darkest of hearts..

I came closer,still oblivious to her senses....
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 am

Larita looked at the destruction site from afar, she knew some of the people who attacked the school. A tear flows from her eyes, blowing in the wind and falling gracefully on the smothered rubble. "Why did it have to come to this? But, I've got trustworthy friends now, no point in dwelling in the past..." Larita tries to cheer herself up, turning around and about to leave the destroyed site.

She was wearing her Everlast School clothes, which was odd since the school had been destroyed. She most likely done it for the nostalgic effect as she had decided to move on, with her new allies. "I'll do my best," She mutters confidently, wondering how much time she has left before the curse comes to kill her... she should still have a few hundred days, but...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:46 am

Dithering,pondering and lost in her own world,she turned around,I could now clearly see the cristal like tears flowing down her eyes,leaving a wet tail tail smeared on her cheeks,before finally falling onto the ground.

She was beautiful as ever. Even gazing her brought about a vortex of emotions through me,and my body reacting to them even slower.

Her gaze fell on mine,and the world froze for the moment.I could not fathom the power this beauty had on me,its impact that of being impaled by a 100 swords.

I started walking towards her,this distance could not remain.My chest felt heavy by the step and my legs weak to there core.Yet I proceeded on regardless...

"I have come back.."
I said to her,unsure of what I could say to her after what had happened.How I could explain my actions..I wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:51 am

Larita looks at Bex with astonishment and shock. She thought it was an illusion at first, "B-Bex...?" She stutters saying his name, which shocked her. That had never happened before. She rubbed her eyes, not wanting to show her embarrassment to her former friend.

"W-what are you doing here...?" She backs away, grabbing her flute. "A-are you collecting the students from the school? Like thos villanous mercenary groups...?! I-I won't let you..." She forces herself not to cry, she had to be strong. She had to stand straight and be proud of herself.

In the end, she still trusted Bex as her friend, but... After what him and Sai had done. "You wouldn't... I trust you..." She lowers her guard. She smiled as Bex wasn't wearing the robes to hide his face anymore. She was... relieved, that he stopped hiding his identity.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 am

Her word wrapped me around.She was helpless,yet she let down her guard.I despised myself that moment,to a point where how I wished a stab of a knife would kill me.

Her heart so radiant,its rays so warm.Her words weren't all I heard,I saw her expression that shyness she held,her demeanor melted me while the guilt suppressed me.Like chains binding around me.I felt heavier now.Drowning into this guilt.

I knelt down to my knees and lowered my head.Throwing away all the respect,all
the pride of a warrior.This moment marked me as a person,not a drogan warrior.One who had lost his heart somewhere.

" Im sorry" I said pausing before speaking more

"I have appeared before you to atone for my sins.My actions are unacceptable.Punish me as you please"

I would take her pain like flowers,her hate as absolution.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am

"Why...? Why did you do it? Not just you, Umi... Mortimer... Sai, you..." Larita lets her tears flow as she slumps down onto her knees. She could tell Bex was truly sorry and wouldn't betray her by selling her out or attacking her, if he wanted, he had numerous opportunities to do so. She didn't hate him, she didn't despise him, but more or like, she felt she was betrayed. They were friends and she wasn't informed on any plans to destroy what Larita would call home for the past few years.

Larita's helper, a bird, flew out of Larita's backpack. "Master... he's telling the truth, why don't you make a contract or something if you really want to make sure?" Rin asks worryingly.

"O-Of course not..." Larita replies, wiping any tears.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:20 am

A contract?

I recalled in my mind,something Tridus once told me.Too bad he was at the inn looking after the hellchild.A contract I recalled was some sort of bond between 2 mages in this world,which also bestowed a great power.The details were unclear to me,but judging the situation,and taking into account what the bird had just said,this contract could prove my innocence to her.I could convince her,without being burdened by the weight of my sins.I would have to take this opportunity.Among all else I could hide my despair from,she was different.

"A contract..let us-"

Before I could complete my sentence,I heard rustling of leaves.

We were not alone..raiders.

There were 2 of them,probably here to plunge artifacts,or whatever remained of them from the debris of the school.

"Haha,see that zaku?Apparently the 2 love birds got lost"said the relatively shorter one,who held blade like talons in both his hands."

"Oh don't be so indecent shinzo,we must give them a warm welcome..."Said the larger one,who held a spiked war hammer.

I shielded myself against Larita.
I felt her hands on my cloths,clutching.It had been ages since something so pure had touched me.Her small and innocent hands grasped my overcoat.Just like water sating the fire always burning in agony,she sated me.Relieved me from the misery of my existence,she was the reason for my urges to live on,if there were ever any.

"Let me prove my loyalty,I will not let them harm you"I said as I looked at her angelic face once again.

Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm

"B-Bex..." She sobs, her cheeks getting puffy in a rather adorable way. She felt so despicable making the man fight for her, she looked at the two enemies. They were well-built and definitely tough looking. She was scared, she was scared for other students as well. "H-have you... taken anyone from this school?" Her voice was shaky, but had a feeling of utter rage.

She turned to Bex, but Rin interrupts. "The servant protects the master. You're already getting the first thing right!" Rin chirps, fluttering onto his shoulder.

"S-stop... Rin." Larita blushes, until she looks at the pair of enemies, directly. Anger apparent in her glare. "I will not forgive you, how could you try and do something like this!?" She shouts, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:57 am

" We'll have a treat once we are done with your boyfriend"said shinzo,licking his talons as he stared larita with a disgustingly perverted look.

I pulled out rosayan,eager to shut him up once and for all.Charging in demonic ki,I unleash a single shot,grazing one of his talons.

"Haha,a rather fancy weapon you carry,too bad your not that skilled with it"Zaku,the bigger one with a menacing war hammer commented from the back.

In their response I had nothing but a smirk.Demonic ki began its natural effect of decaying.The shining metal which the talon of made,began to rust down,with hints of brown first,then a black sludge,fuming with toxic gases.The sludge soon
flows over his hand,disintegrating all traces of it.

"AGGH CURSES!"shinzo cried out in agony while zaku no longer able to control his anger,charged forward,his eyes gazing intently at me,bloodshot with rage.

I could not let him close in more.
I looked back at her lovely,angelic face once again.
"This will only take a few moments"
I rush,pulling out Homura,ready to engage in battle with Zaku.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:19 pm

"A-alright..." Larita looks at Bex beginning to engage in battle. She didn't feel helpless, she knew she could help him, but she chose not to. I guess she didn't want to hurt his pride or emotions. Even if Larita became his 'master', it was something she wouldn't do.

Even worse, she had a feeling of remorse, being quite certain Bex would end up killing these two. She wanted to stop herself from seeing death, but she couldn't state it out aloud. She was too shy, she didn't want to be a burden anymore. "G...good luck..." She forces a innocent smile, though it was forced, it actually felt like a genuine smile to her, as she always wanted to cheer her friends on when they're determined to do something.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:08 am

Larita was acting too weak. She was relying on her friends again. Time and time again, all she does is rely on others... she didn't want to. "Bex. I value everyone's life, be it an enemies or my own... I can't let you kill them." She smiles cheerfully with a sweet absence. "Even if they're despicable people, I hate to see human life wasted..." She stares at the enemy, playing a chant on her flute as she sends twenty wind arrows at the enemy to immobilize them.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:23 am

I stared at her once more in astonishment.One would be to charmed by her looks alone,never to see the heart inside,still pure,still shining,still warm...still human.I would object,I would kill them,but she..she didn't want me to.Her words as soft as feather burdened the weight and impact too deep in contrast.

How her mind worked I wonder,what was it in her that bestowed forgiveness to the rather vile and disgusting beings of this world.Or was she just suppressing a sorrow much greater than my own,unwilling to show it to the world outside...

Her hair tousled again as a cold breeze brushed against her silky skin.Her eyes not filled with hatred even as she immobilized them with her magic.As her ripe lips touched the flute,the sound began to resonate throughout the ruins of the school.Even pleasing the souls of the bodies which lay scattered around,many of them being my doing.

"Very well then.." I softly replied back
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:55 pm

"...I-I captured them... should we tell the Adriane Knights about them or...?" She looks at Bex, wanting his opinion. She looked away from him and blushed. She was thinking about their previous conversation, about their promise. "I-I trust you, so... shall we promise each other?" She looks in his eyes. Rin starting the pactio circle, chirping to herself happily.

"I-I-I'm still embarrassed doing this..." She looks at the ground, closing her eyes and looking at Bex, leaning forward slightly as she done to Sai. She wanted to be friends with Bex, not only Bex, but Saijun as well. Friends with them and never ever fighting or mistrusting them. This was their contract.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 am

I looked beneath my feet,as engraved markings,shining bright began to encircle near my feet.I stepped into the circle with her,to find one of the most magical bond we would share together.As promised,I would follow her,protect her out of harms way.I would lay down this hollow body if it were to save a scratch on her beautiful,angelic face.

I wondered to myself,how long has it been since this fire of ecstasy burned inside of me.It did not pound inside,but I could only imagine my heart,throbbing inside.Wild and vigorous,melting deep inside.

Her eyes bent down to the ground as she closed in.I knelt down to her height,as my human hand caressed her perfectly silky skin.I could no longer comprehend if I were dreaming or was this a dream coming true.

"Are you..real or am I still just dreaming?" I could not help but ask,this beauty was unearthly.So was her feeling,so close now...almost together.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:49 am

"Bex, you're so k-kind..." She stutters, even though he had killed people, inside he was still innocent in Larita's eyes. "I-I-I'm r-ready..." She breaths, her body refused to move, so it was up to Bex. She put on an elegant smile as the pactio circle shines brightly. It was time.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 am

The demonic hand circled around her slender waist,as I gently brought her lips,closer to mine.I closed my eyes this time.She was too beautiful,too innocent...too perfect.I could not stare into her majestic face for I was sure I would fall down shaking.Our bodies touched each other,pressing against one another.

Her body heaved as her breathing intensified.Closer to mine now...closer as the moments passed.I could feel her warmth on my cold skin.Her eyes still not staring unto my face.Her face only beautified even further by the hints of pink on her cheeks.Her hair brushed onto my face,as if giving me new life again.

How many years of pain and suffering had it been.How life meant so meaningless.But for this moment I realized..I had to live.

Just before closing into her lips.I managed to chock out to her a gentle whisper...wishing she would not hear..for I was not worthy.

"I love you" the words unsaid all this time finally escaped my mouth.

And then I landed my lips..onto hers.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 am

Larita blushed as she heard a muffle. She wasn't sure what Bex had said, but she blushed nonetheless. "B-Bex... Could you handle those guys... you know, to the Adriane Knights? I-I need some rest. I-I'm really glad I can see you again." She gives a gentle hug, as she heads off back home. It was dark, late at night and a lot of Larita's stress was now gone. She wanted to get a good nights sleep, once since a long time.

She smiled as she slept, simply because all the burden had been relieved, fatigue flowed away and injuries felt like they dispersed into thin air. She was pretty happy now that she was friends with Sai and Bex again... But, there was one last thing she had to do.

(Shall you make the last post or end it here?? Confused )
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 am

"Its ok...ill handle them..."I said.

Was this goodbye..or would I see her again.I kept wondering,as the silver light of moon finally escaped through the foliage...landing onto my face.I watched her as she made her way back.My eyes locked on her...until she disappeared out of sight.

There was alot unsaid and unanswered.It would seem I would have to wait again.If that were it,then let it be.I would wait..as long as I would live.

I looked down on the 2 goons who were scared to their deaths.
"it would seem ill have to deliver you to the knights...sigh very well then"I said to myself,as I made my way.

THE END
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 am

Rewards

Aria: 2 SP, 1 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Bex: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart of a Demon (Aria)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1