Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yoko Inoue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 am

Name: Inoue, Yokomaru
Nickname: Yoko
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Neutral
Blood-type: AB+
Dislikes: Large cities, bitter foods, socks, littering
Fears: Deforestation
Physical Description: Tall and lanky, with bright red hair and deep red eyes. He remains stable and stiff but also a little unbalanced. His figure is relaxed but still very thin and easily noticed through his clothing.
Magic Keywords: Lala~ru
Ki or Magic? Magic & Ki
Clothing: He usually wears his bright red shirt and tight-fitting, but yet still loose looking, pair of jeans. He doesn't usually wear shoes when in nature, but does wear a pair of brown dress shoes when walking into any urban or humanised civilisation.
Accessories: None
Extra: His yellow & white fox familiar. He uses him as his channeling device and as well as the key to all his magicks.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Yoko is a kind and caring to nature and everything he cherishes. He has a shallow politeness to people he does not know, but he opens up to those he does know. Willing to protect nature above all else and help make sure that the human world doesn't completely devastate the planet. He is also very kind to young children and to those he believes to be good people. Yoko also has a soft spot in his heart for those who give him gifts of sugar-based foods.

History:
Having lived his early life high into the mountains, surrounded by nature and an unspoiled bounty of the natural world, he has become attached to it. Living with his grandmother after both his parents in a fire and the loss of his grandfather in an automobile accident, he has come to dislike the modern world. He has trained hard in the forest with the strict teachings of his grandmother and the equilibrium of nature being just as harsh. Following the end of his releasing his familiar spirit, his grandmother decides it is time to send him into the world to learn from humanity. After spending two years in a human city, he has not come to love much of the urban jungle nor release the cold grasp in his heart. He has found his home in the park, having lived each day finding himself surrounded by at least a tiny bit of nature, but he is slowly realising that even soon that will end as well.

Class: Harmoniser

Weaponry/Equipment: None

Stats – 45
Strength: 9
Accuracy: 9
Endurance: 9
Speed: 9
Intelligence: 9

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:

Fox Familiar
Having a familiar pact, he is able to channel his magical energy through it and unleash a more powerful version of any spell he could do by himself (an even greater boost to fire- & fox-based magicks)

Fire Resistance
Yoko is able to take a great deal of damage from fire-based attacks and migrate the magical and elemental power into an absorption process. As well as withstand any fire-based power he can not absorb or migrate.

Magic Name: Familiar Syncrosing & Elemental Bonding
Magic Type: Offensive & Supportive
Magic Description: The magic of those who take power from themselves and the elements around them. Allowing them to achieve greater heights than normally able to. By forming a familiar from their own body and then binding that familiar to an element, allowing them to raise above average human ability.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

Fox TransFormation - (5)
Type: Transformation
Incantation: Redde mihi notus meus
Range: Self - Instant
Effect: By integrating his familiar back into his body, he retains a fox form. Improving his magical abilities and even increasing his natural defenses against magical attacks and fire based abilities in-general.
Strength: -4
Accuracy: +8
Endurance: -2
Speed: +8
Fox Fire +1rank & +10m

Fox Fire - (4)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supportive
Incantation: Ignis Vulpes
Range: ~20m
Effect: By using the power of the foxs' fire, Yokomaru can attack, defend, or support himself or another person. The fire has magical properties to burn, shield, or even heal a being. The fire can not be put out with water and can burn for up to 3 days without a source, but can easily be dissipated by magical absorption or diffusion. The fire can easily absorb attacks like a low level barrier as well as burn anyone foolish enough to walk into it, but the real power comes from the ability to improve the body's natural healing, when used correctly.

Fox Trick TransFormation - (1)
Type: Transformation - Supportive
Incantation: Vulpes Transfiguro
Range: Self
Effect: This transformation ability allows the user to take the form of any desired object. The object is copied to a very close nature, but fox ears & tail are added to the form.

Last edited by B★RS on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 am

Yoko Inoue Reservedy
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:24 am

You can have a familiar, but cant pactio with it

and Magic and Ki?
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:28 am

Umibouzu wrote:
You can have a familiar, but cant pactio with it

I just noticed I put pactio instead of pact..

Umibouzu wrote:
and Magic and Ki?

Obviously, incase he happens to learn so special close range attacks, like his Familiar's Power Paw.. which I should make an NPC topic for it/her, but I am was going to wait until it was in a human-form before I did that

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:58 am

Umi, you can have both ki and magic. But we preferred you to only write one, the one you're more efficient in. Nice character. :3

Either way, it looks pretty complete to me. Anyway, transformations at rank 5, only give you +10 to boost your stats. You may take away stats to increase your +10 and such.

So if you -5 speed, or something, you can get a +15 to distribute amongst your other stats. Transformations though only give the same increase as buffs, they also give you a special ability/the abilities of what you're transforming into. So you can keep the fire abilities, but your stat increases are way too huge. Also increasing intelligence means nothing...

Since the transformation is only rank 1, that'd be rather limited...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:12 am

William wrote:
Umi, you can have both ki and magic. But we preferred you to only write one, the one you're more efficient in. Nice character. :3
Well.. he needs Ki energy so he can become a broken Shundo character later on, obviously ~

William wrote:
Either way, it looks pretty complete to me. Anyway, transformations at rank 5, only give you +10 to boost your stats. You may take away stats to increase your +10 and such.

So if you -5 speed, or something, you can get a +15 to distribute amongst your other stats. Transformations though only give the same increase as buffs, they also give you a special ability/the abilities of what you're transforming into. So you can keep the fire abilities, but your stat increases are way too huge. Also increasing intelligence means nothing...
I am using the int boost for when the transformation gives him a little something he can't handle but needs to be able to, plus it never hurts to be even a little bit smarter in battle.

William wrote:
Since the transformation is only rank 1, that'd be rather limited...

It's for comedic relief, like sneaking into the girls' changing room ~
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:14 am

I guess you could say intelligence may do that, but it really doesn't. Intelligence stat doesn't actually make you smarter. xD
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:28 am

I wonder what would happen if I made a Titan Magic User instead..

oh, and changed it to whatever on the transformation, etc. ~
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:34 am

Next to techniques you need to write: 10/10.

Also, you still haven't fixed the transformation boosts. Other than that, everything looks good.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:35 am

William wrote:
Next to techniques you need to write: 10/10.

Also, you still haven't fixed the transformation boosts. Other than that, everything looks good.

I saw, it turned out that I pasted the wrong thing out my notepad and it was the old, but I changed it ~
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:35 am

1/2 approval. Cat
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:56 am

2/2 approval.

Your character has been accepted and therefore this thread is closed.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:09 pm

you can do shundo with magic... thats how negi does it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoko Inoue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoko Inoue   Yoko Inoue Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoko Inoue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1