Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salamand Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Aeon

Male Posts : 33

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 pm

In the vast world of magic, a small, undiscovered valley is called home by the large Lizardman race. A young lizardman must travel forth to train his body, mind and soul.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:43 pm

"Aeon, do you really have to go?" a lizardwoman with purple and pink scales asked.

"Yeah. Gotta do what the elders say and everything. You know how it is. Don't worry! I won't be gone for long, Io." Aeon replied.

"Well, maybe I could go with you." she suggested, her face lightened up, full of joy.

"You know you can't do that. The elders would never allow it. Plus, what if we got separated? You don't know how to fight."

"Well, using a knife is pretty simple. Plus, I have magic of my own!"

"I'm sorry, but the answer is no. Today, why don't we just hang out until I have to leave tomorrow?"

"...Sure..."
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:31 am

"You know, Io. There's been something I've been meaning to tell you." Aeon said as they sat on the side of a cliff.

"What is it, Yonnie?" Io playfully grabbed Aeon's arm.

"...I...I really value our friendship. You're like a sister to me." He rested his hand on hers.

At that moment, Io felt she was going to burst into tears. Her chest hurt, her heart had felt like it stopped. Her stomach flipped in her body, and it was as if she had been impaled. Her breath ceased, and her throat twisted, trying to find the right words. Her mouth dried, and she became lightheaded.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Io had been in love with Aeon for years. How could she take only being sister figure? She thought back to when Aeon was a child. It was amazing that he could go on living after such a tragic event.

Years ago, the Lizardman village was occupied by large, ferocious beasts. The creatures were too much for the nearby humans, so they were deliberitly driven into Salamand Valley. Any other time, the beasts could have been handled, but the lizards were caught off guard. The ground was strewn with fallen carcasses. Blood flooded the water supply.

Soon, many of the beasts were subdued, but one child had survived. It fled to the edge of the settlement, near Aeon's house.

Aeon's father was killed by the feral demons, and his family was about to escape. But, the child creature found them, and attacked.

Aeon was not strong enough, and his family was destroyed by the extraordinary strength of the young beast. He had escaped, with nothing of his past life intact, save his father's sword and shield.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:53 am

Are you done or not? If not, ignore this...

Reward:

Aeon: 1 SP, 1 KP and 100,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aeon

Aeon

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in a while! Family problems and such.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Shouldnt all previous mission no longer count? cause if they did i would have like 40 SP by now...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Umibouzu wrote:
Shouldnt all previous mission no longer count? cause if they did i would have like 40 SP by now...

40 SP isn't much and previous missions do count, as I got a plan to make things more 'freeform', so to speak, while not having to delete our previous missions.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

(Wait, so even if I do this mission, I don't get rewards?)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:57 am

THEY DO COUNT. Kill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salamand Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salamand Valley   Salamand Valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Salamand Valley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Frontier :: Utopia-