Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Aliidan sighed quietly, it seemed that Rose didn't understand Aliidan's predicament over the whole pactio thing. Aliidan had never kissed anyone. Ever. She wanted her first kiss to be something special and she would Really, REALLY like it if her pactio could be equally special...
Aliidan smiled sadly at Rose, wanting to silently convey her words even though she couldn't speak them directly. She'd protect Rose and Will to the best of her ability but she wouldn't interfere.
Suddenly a booming voice, one that sent shivers down Aliidan's spine, interupted the moment they shared. "Aiyah! What was THAT!?" Aliidan asked aloud, her eyes wide with shock.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:24 pm

"Do you really think I'm scared of a pair of lizards? How laughable! You are ignorant to whom you clash against. I am Hearhsa, Goddess of the Frozen End! I alone encased the entire universe in perpetual cold (reason why outer space is so cold)! I singlehandedly decimated all of existance twice over!! And you think I'm afraid of reptiles? Silence, fools!"

Hearhsa's godly power radiated from Ashraeh's form violently, throwing Rie and William far back into the room. The room's temperature dropped severely, forming ice on the floor, cieling, and walls. In sheer seconds, Ashraeh's body was encased in polar ice, completly safe from harm on all sides.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:30 pm

William was chucked across the room. He was thinking about what she said, resolve. Did William even had that? He never took the initiative in much recently. "She's right." William stands up, tightening his bandanna. William stared at the girl, 'Right now, she's not Ashraeh. Rie's trying her hardest, she's hurting my friends.' William glares, with a burst of speed causing the floor to slightly crack from where he left off...

"Aestuo incendia wrap inter meus hostilis quondam penetro enchanted area. Inferno Twist." William slams his palm onto the ice as an eruption of twirling flames obliterate the ice and consume Ashraeh.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 pm

A guttural screech came from the inferno, curdling the blood of everyone in the room.

Silence, for split seconds.

Then action! The frozen sword burst out of the blaze with blinding speed, aimed between William's eyes! From the flames walked Hearhsa, completely unscathed.

"Do not attack without intent to kill." she coldly spat. "Unless, you want to murder your friend." Hearhsa said in a sickly sweet tone. "Which would be risking my release, dooming the world to fall prey to the wrath of me and my bretheren."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:58 pm

"Well, I think of it as... even if you consider him your brother, he's really special, right?" Rose smiles, also jumping in fright from the loud sound.

"Alright, but if you change your mind. I won't mind." Rose forces a smile, as she grabs Aliidan's hand as they go back to meet the others in the group. She sees everyone first fighting Ashraeh. "W-wait, what's happening!?"
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 am

Ryuujin would, if he had had a body, have looked very confused right now. Lizards? What the hell were those? And Reptiles... Was that some sort of little goddess snack? He felt the precence (aggravating though it was) of his brother shrug beside him, equally confused. As his wielder was thrown back he snorted in wry amusement.
"Up Wielder! You heard the girl! Strike with the intent to kill! Strike with all your might! Amaterasu's Flames shall aid you!" Ryuujin spoke again, completely unimpressed with this godess.
"Brother speaks the truth I'm afraid. You must strike and you must strike fast. One Goddess against two Gods and the Highest of the Pantheons. She has no hope of success." Hyoriin spoke quietly. Rather talkative swords...
As Rie staggered to her feet again Garyoutensei burst into searing hot black flames, heating the immidiate area around Rie up to several degrees above pleasant. Rie felt her wounds heal completely thanks to Hyoriin.
"Hearsha! Let her go!" Rie said, making one last attempt to be civil. Knowing that the goddess would never listen to her Rie jumped and landed on the forzen sword, sending it crashing into the ground. Rie whinced as the levistone screamed in pain from the impact but she never the less she turned to face Hearsha again, sword at the ready.
"You speak of others, of brethren, as if you even knew what you are speaking of. But I can feel it, your 'heart' is as black and frozen as the dark seas of hatred that float in My Home World. And yet... You do not even hold a candle to the cold that is Helcaraxë." Ryuujin spoke with malice. "Most likely your earlier words, or Lizards and Reptiles were poor attempts at insulting me. But I can understand how you'd know nothing about me here... Seeing as how I never got around to destroying this reality like my plan originally was. Now Wielder, strike her down." Ryuujin spoke with a sigh of one who is tired to deal with those beneath him. (he's rather pompous and full of himself like that.)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 am

"Rie, let's do this. Omne Flammans Flamma Purgatus, Domine Extinctionis et Signum Regenerationis, in Mea Manu Ens Inimicum Edat! Flagrantia Rubicans!" William chants, spinning around to charge his flames as he delivers a huge stream of heat at Ashraeh. Hoping Rie could use that as an opportunity to strike or something, either way, it headed for the girl with blazing passion.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:20 am

Rie, feeling what she should do, struck the stream of flames, which instantly turned black and even more hot than before, suddenly Rie felt a draining of her Ki as the magic spell was supercharged with both nearly all of Rie's considerable Ki reserves AND the flames of Amaterasu. this was it, this was the final thing Rie could do.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 am

The pitch black flames struck Ashraeh's body, incinerating it within instants. Ashraeh had died a grisly death.

Or so it seemed. "Over here~." She taunted. Everyone's gaze shifted to the source of the sound. Hearhsa! Still alive and well! But how could that be?!

She stood, grabbing Rose from behind, restricting the use of her arms, while holding, just a millimeter away, a razor sharp icicle to Rose's jugular. "You dare to falsely accuse me of lies? I'll have you know, my brethren lie dormant in this husk's kin." she grinned with malice. "You." looking towards Rie. "Withdraw your weapon, or this girl dies."
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:45 am

Aliidan stared in annoyance at this Woman controling Ashraeh's body. Apparently Whomever it was that had spoken before were also very annoyed. It took less than a second for Aliidan move, grabbing the razor sharp icicle with her bare hands and wrenching it away from Hearsha's grip, ignoring the blood that sprayed forth at her action.
"Annoyance is a common thing when dealing with you isn't it?" Aliidan said as she struck Hearsha harshly across the face with her staff, the action being so surprising that it caused her to drop Rose.
Ignoring the pain in her shredded hand she stared with narrowed eyes, contempt and annoyance written clearly on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 am

"Ugh! How dare you strike me! I'll freeze you to the core!" Hearhsa raised her hands into the air to deal a fatal blow on Aliidan.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:55 am

Jess waited for the proper opportunity, then went after the woman occupying Ashraeh's body with a twin Tonfa jab... She aimed for the solar plexus, and a good hit would knock the wind out of anyone as far as Jess knew... This delay would give the others time to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:00 am

"Urgh?!" Hearhsa was surprised when she was struck by the tonfa attack. Curse this frail body! It hadn't matured yet! Jessica's attack usually would have missed, however Hearhsa didn't expect the move.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:03 am

Aliidan, having no intention of being frozen by this annoying person, grabbed the icicle in a firm grip and shoved it into one of Hearsha's hands and aimed a well placed punch into her stomach, this coupled with Jess' strike to the Solar Plexus was enough to disrupt the spell and by extension defeat (hopefully) Hearsha... For now. Aliidan held no illusions that this would be the last annoying meeting with her.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:07 am

"UUAAAGGHHOOO!!!" Hearhsa screeched like a banshee. Defeated?! So easily!? This body! She decided to step back once more, and wait until the opportune moment to strike.

From the depths of Ashraeh's mind, she had taken control again! Succeeding in sealing Hearhsa deep within his thoughts, she wouldn't be a problem anymore. At least not soon.

The temperature in the room instantly rose back to normal. The ice melted away, and Ashraeh's artifact fell to the floor, useless until reverting back to its card form.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:22 am

"Thank goodness that's over..." Jess muttered, putting her tonfa back into malletspace and carefully looking around. "Drat it I wish I'd taken the time to learn at least one healing spell..."
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 am

(Jess has nerves of steel, huh?)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:26 am

[Yup... Doesn't let anything affect her thought process or actions.]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:43 am

"W-whew..." William huffs, his breath was pacing slowly. The battle took a lot of magic out of him, even though that guardian girl requested they would fight the four or five enemies up on the third floor. They needed to rest, but would it be too late like that? As Ashraeh falls to the floor, he scurries over to her. "Are you alright!?" He asks, shaking her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:47 am

Ashraeh had not heard. She was silent and limp. She didn't even breathe.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:49 am

"S-she's not breathing!" William panics, grabbing his gauntlets as he begins to thrust her chest with his arms like they do in life-saving movies and doctor movies. His gauntlets would act like those things that shock the patient. Of course, the electricity would never be enough to kill anyone, not even one with a weak heart. And if that didn't work... he'd have to give her mouth-to-mouth... especially when the rest were only... girls.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:54 am

The shock of being possessed by a goddess, and being subjected to such destructive powers, Ashraeh's body shut down. It was too much. If only she could have life-giving air...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:25 am

William sighs. There was no time to waste. He begins to give Ashraeh mouth-to-mouth. He was actually experienced in this as he had to practice when he began learning how to be a surfer. Of course, it was just a miscellaneous skill, but it had to do. Breathing into her, he hoped the air would reach her lungs, until it was time and he finished.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:28 am

Ashraeh coughed violently before slowly waking up. Opening her eyes, she stared at William's face, close to her own.

"Ah..Ah..?!" she blushed furiously. Her lips felt...tingly. What had happened?!

He didn't!! Did he?!
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 am

Aliidan had been standing still after Ashraeh had collapsed, staring blankly into space seemingly lost in thought. Suddenly she blinked and looked confused (or more confused than usual). She blinked again and looked around slowly.
"Aiyah... Where are we? And Why are we here? And why are my hands bleeding like they've grabbed a shard of glass real tight?" Aliidan asked aloud, still looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next