Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quesetions on Missions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
totoro

totoro

Female Posts : 97

Quesetions on Missions Empty
PostSubject: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Are we allowed to create our own missions or do we need permission? Also who decides the reward in each mission?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Your free to make your own missions however you want and those who shall grade the tread are the admins and moderators as well if I am not mistaken Happy When your done with the tread , just send them a PM .
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:46 pm

When creating a topic you have to precise in the title if it's open to everybody, if some special character have to join, or if it's private
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Not neccessarily Dor. Some people just like to make the distinction to ensure people don't jump in on threads. even if you don't specify, it's common courtesy that a person PMs the person who made the thread if they can join.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 pm

So after I get my character approved can I just post a random mission to do?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 pm

yes... though it would probably be best for stories sake if you had some general idea as to what the mission would be about.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Okay I get it now, thank you all who have answered.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Have fun Happy
Back to top Go down
Samuel

Samuel

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorry for the intrusion, but let me ask you something: What are the criterias when grading a mission?
Well... to be more directly, what I really would like to know is how to make a mission so that my character would get a bigger reward. Could someone tell me? (longer, harder or something like that?)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Quality. But try not going after the reward too much, like joining topic you don't have any logic reason to join or anything else. (actually a lot of people do this through... But I won't come back on it...)

You get more point if you're post are making the thread progress, let the other play with you easily, and long enough and with enough detail to be interresting and allowing other to have fun too.

A RP game is a community game, if you play alone it's just boring, people get more point when they play well with others, and went with interresting plot.
Back to top Go down
Solar
Baka White
Solar

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 am

Just a minor question, but so far I didn't see an OOC section for the RP. Is there none?
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Free Discussion, Solar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quesetions on Missions   Quesetions on Missions Empty

Back to top Go down

Quesetions on Missions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1