Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The character awards?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

The character awards? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 am

Well, I don't think Nhieling's ugly anymore. His OLD self was ugly, but I don't think much people know he's young now.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 am

True... though we didn't really see his character's old face now did we..?
I only know about the younger version since I tried drawing him..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 am

Daisuke wrote:

There's a rule in anime. If you're called old, you're almost certain to be instant-ugly. I hope you've learnt well. Hehe
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:32 am

Daisuke wrote:

PLease ! Draw me a full body picture with the puppet !!!

Thx you Kayru, some little progress ! :p
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 am

Oh okay...
dorainodet, I feel lazy now~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:50 pm

I don't have all of them through, I supress the line I didn't answer

1. Who's the strongest character? Umi, his barrier is broken against opponent with lower intel, so right now he's the strongest.
2. Which character has the most deadly power? Probably William, his charac is specialized into destruction and the shundo make hi nearly unavoidable.
4. Who has the most unique character? Me
5. What character has the most unique type of magic? I'm hésitating between myself or Daisuke... Maybe Daisuke I guess
6. Which character on the forum is your favourite? Me :p, what? Another? Maybe Mortimer.
9. Which character do you think is the ugliest? Strangely enough, I can't imagine Umi another way that with an arrogant face, making him the ugliest.
10. Which character is the weakest? Probably one of the never playing one.
12. Who has the most original history/back story? Haven't read half of them yet
14. Which character can you talk to the easiest? Mortimer
15. Which character do you think is most like yourself? If it's IRL I won't answer, if it's the character the closer to mine, then probably Mortimer another time
16. Which character do you want to fight most? Umi, 1vs1 grrrr...
17. Which character do you least want to fight? Right now, William, but I think that it will become Mortimer in a near futur
20. Which character do you think expresses them self most? Daisuke
22. Which character do you think has the most talent, overall? Daisuke potential is limitless, but Mortimer could also come up with an invincible defense.
24. The most ignorant character? Daisuke probably...
25. Which character do you think is most artistic? Ayra :p
30. The least interesting character? Yoko
32. The character to most likely have a harem? William
33. The character that causes the most fights? Tristen
37. The character who you think has gone through the most sadness and grief? Mine.
38. The best cursed character? How much of them have we?
39. Who do you think is most likely to save the world? Mortimer
40. Who do you think is the most likely to destroy the world? Umi
45. Who do you think has the most distinguishable facial features? Taurou, cat ear.
46. Who do you think is the most annoying character? Umi, without any doubt.
47. Who's the closest character to being a yakuza? Mine.
48. Who's the most condescending character yet?Umi
49. Which character would you make your slave? Umi kekek.
50. Which characters personality do you hate most? Umi
[/color]

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Its not broken, its just powerful, you can still beat it, your just not strong enough to break it. Will can break it, if Rie tries hard enough she can break it, and maybe Al too.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Mdr... (frensh version of LMAO) I'm saying it's broken against weaker opponent. It's like a godmod since any weaker opponent can't break it. Even William of Mortimer have to be caring when fighting an opponent slighty weaker, you, you don't even bother since you can take a nap under your barrier.
If you were to intel rush a little more, and get a rank 10 barrier with other people having rank 8-9spell at most then you would be invincible, as long as no one get a attack of same rank.

Don't react like this everytime...
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 pm

He is kinda right, Umi. But! A solution would be to work yourself day and night to get a higher stat than Umi!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 pm

The solution is no, because i dont have any attack spells, the only thing i have is my barrier, if i didnt, i would be a suck-y character. My entire character is based on being a magical-battery with no physical skills, who survives to buff and heal, i cant do anything else, hell i can barely even enter a battle, how else would i survive when Will can punch me out in a second and you plan to throw sodium on me?

Once again, i paid for it in kind, its not godmodd. That would be an ability you get that either breaks a rule, or is disproportionate to what you paid for it.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 pm

True ! Let's stop sleeping, it's useless anyways !

Umi ! Stop being on the defensive !!! I'm not aggressing you, it's just that barrier, as it is make now make the user something close to god, since as thing are now, if you upgrade your charac and get a level 10 barrier you could beat William using a thoothpick, since he couldn't damage you anyways.

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 pm

No i cant, because i cant attack him....

STOP ATTACKING ME! Disappearance
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 pm

That is true Umi. All you have to do is sic your Ministers on Will when his guard is down. But you still can't attack, so the spell is kinda balanced out.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 pm

AND YOU!..... im jk i was being annoying Kill Kill
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:48 am

Umibouzu wrote:

Its not broken, its just powerful, you can still beat it, your just not strong enough to break it. Will can break it, if Rie tries hard enough she can break it, and maybe Al too.

This. If you really want to destroy Umi's barriers, get a barrier breaker move. They're in Negima for a reason - to break barriers. Kaede even used sixteen clothes, where all of them used the same barrier breaking technique to destroy a barrier. There's many ways to overcome a barrier.

Also, if Umi gets a rank 10 barrier... rank 9 barrier breaker for me. Cat

And as he said, even though Rie is weak and has no skills to break Umi's barrier, her artifact puts her on a pretty high level, with her fire sword being able to destroy Umi's barriers, if she tries.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:50 am

Well she never ranked her attacks from the sword, but if she went all out like Kaede did trying to take down Quintum, it's highly likely she might
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:19 am

Did I gave the impression to complain?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:25 am

Awe... wha-?
Calm down...?
Blush
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:27 am

Has an inability to understand what quality manga is? Kairu-kyun.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Your manga sucks. my manga rock, and are the most popular. Plus, I got most of my manga from you. So what does that say?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Kairu-kyun wrote:
Your manga sucks. my manga rock, and are the most popular. Plus, I got most of my manga from you. So what does that say?

Your favourite manga definitely aren't from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The character awards?   The character awards? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The character awards?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3