Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox Cub (for Ritia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Fox Cub (for Ritia) Empty
PostSubject: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Mortimer sat amidst the ruins of everlast, a small cloth covered basket in his lap. Mortimer knew that Umi wouldn't have approved of what he was doing, giving away such a valuable resource...But Mortimer couldn't let Umi get his hands on this one. The opportunities for destruction in his hands would be far too great.

Mortimer couldn't take care of it, he was already Den-mother to about four other people. No... what was neded was someone who could take care of this treasure, but who would also be taken care of by it. Larita was out of the qustion, seeing as she still hated Mortimer and he couldn't ask any of his students to care for it... that would have been too much for them.

So out of all the people Mortimer knew and of those he could trust with something this valuable only one name came up... Rita. The ninja was emotionally damaged herself, but as far as Mortimer could tell she was the best person for the job... And it was one hell of a job.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:24 am

"Mortimer... did you need me?" Rita hides, lurking in the bushes. She wasn't sure she was ready to meet him or Umi yet, but she decided it'd be fine as long as she rejects any offers to join their group. She hadn't got any information on why Mortimer had called her out so far, but she continued to follow what he asked for.

"I'll make sure he won't harm me or anyone." Rita smiles, wanting it to become big and strong as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:57 pm

OOC; saving place, will edit soon
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:23 am

Looking up, Mortimer was glad that Rita had managed to make it. Standing up, Mortimer moved as quickly as he could until he was right in front of her. he held up the basket and began his speech.

"Rita inside of this basket is one of the most dangerous pieces in the upcoming bid for power. Whoever has this in their possession may very well decide all of our fates. it's for this reason that I need you to take care of this. I've been guarding it secretly for months but Umi's attention is now focused on me...and I can't risk him becoming aware of this player. Rita, until this piece has matured I need you to take care of it...I need you to make sure that it won't fall into the wrong hands, that it won't harm anyone, but that its powers will still grow... Rita, this is what I need you to take care of."

Removing the cloth which covered the basket the curled up body of the fox-cub slept peacefully. Its innocence bellying the power it would one day wield. Mortimer waited with baited breath for Ritas answer.

"I'll make sure he won't harm me or anyone."

Mortimer gave a sigh of relief as he handed the pink shinobi the basket and cub. "I'm glad you're willing to accept this responsibility. And I think you should be happy to learn that it's a she... I know that you don't hold men in a very high regard so I am glad that you were willing to accept it regardless of its gender."

Mortimer decided to pause for a moment and allow Rita to reflect on the responsibility that had just been bestowed upon her...
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 am

"It's cuuuuute!" Rita shows her feminine side as she grabs the cute fox and begins twirling around on the spot, stopping instantly with a huge blush radiating from her cheeks as she noticed Mortimer's stare. "I-I'm sorry. Thank you for bestowing me this animal. I will look after it and... thanks for visiting me. You're one of the few men I can trust right now," Rita grins boyishly.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Mortimer was glad that Rita was willing to love the creature as it was. He had been taking care of it for almost a month now and it never showed him the kind of affection it seemed to have toward Rita... well it wasn't so much affection as it was the inaction of biting her the minute she picked it up. He had more than a few unexplainable bites on his fingers from that fox. He took that she didn't bite the pink ninja as a good sign.

"Now Rita, I have a few questions to ask you before you begin taking care of her. The first is, how will you raise her? Will you treat her as a Pet, a Sister or a Daughter?"

OOC; RPG decision time. You now have three choices as to how you will raise the fox. You may change your decision later but she will still be affected by the change in treatment.

a. A Pet; as a pet you will largely treat her as an animal or being of less than human intelligence. Growing upshe will reflect this change becoming a feral beast at your beck and call, powerful but unable to speak or take on human form again. She will attack with her tails, teeth claws and physical might.

b. A sister; as a sister you will treat her as your peer and equal, although you may sometimes take on a more dominant role the relationship will be mostly give and take. She will become like you, a sister on the battle field, fighting with blinding speed and supplementing her attacks with weapons, ki and the bonus of her flaming tails.

c. A daughter; as a daughter, you will largely protect and mother her, treating her as a child for the better part of her existence. At first you will protect her as a mother does a child, but her support capabilities will grow and she will produce effects which could benefit you. She will take on the form of a child and will use her tails solely as a conduit for her mystical abilities, very rarely acting physically if at all.

These are your choices. Which path will you take?
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 am

"Of course... I'm going to raise it as my sister! I wouldn't put a female, even if it isn't human on a lesser level than me! I will train it to be just as strong as me!!" Rita sounds accomplished, ready to take on a brave new challenge. She wanted to make it as strong as her, just to prove that girls can do it, no matter the species.

"Is there anything else?" She adds.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 am

"Yes actually, but my other questions can wait until later. For now I simply want to know what you will name her?"
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 am

"Hmm... What about Onikitsune? Demon Fox! What a ferocious title! Hehe, you will live and prosper, little one." She smiles patting its head as it turns on its stomach for a rub. It would seem Rita wanted the fox to be able to be strong enough to defend itself without Rita's help as well, so though treated nicely, the training it may go through to keep up with Rita's speed may be harsh.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:44 am

Smiling at Ritas title "You know that name means ogre fox right?"

"Now there is one more thing I should let you know. That fox that you hold is the same one you faced in the cave several months ago. I should warn you now that then she was a crime lord who almost killed the entire MRS. You must be very careful, as you killed her in her last incarnation. I just wanted to warn you in case she ever recovered her memories. You must always treat her with kindness to counter the lingering resentment from her past life, or your sister may eventually become your enemy."

"Now before you begin, do you have any questions about her for me?"
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 am

"O-ogre fox?! B-but it's already reacting to it's name! I can't change it," Rita squeels, pointing over to the fox as it looks at Rita with innocent eyes after saying 'Onikitsune'.

"I... thought this was the case anyway. I'll be fine, you know me." Rita smiles at Mortimer, not really having any questions. Though she was curious how long it may take for it to grow back to its former strength.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:13 am

"It will take as long as it does Rita. Depending on your skills as an older sister, she will grow accordingly for better or worse.

And don't worry about the name. We'll just call her Oniki for short, okay?
"

OOC; She will move to her next stage of development during your next thread interaction with her... also would you like me to make the NPC character sheet for her, or should I?
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:18 pm

(Could you make the sheet?)

"I see, so it's a great responsibility." Rita nods, bowing to Mortimer in a sign of gratefulness. "Also, Oniki's a cute name. I agree." She adds, typing up her free flowing her into a ribbon again. She had her hair tied up all during her time in Everlast but undone it as she began her training.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:44 pm

How does this look?;

Account Name: Rita

Name: Onikitsune
Nickname: Oniki
Height: 4’1
Weight: 50 lba
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Neutral
Blood-type: A
Likes: Meat, Fish, Rita, Fire, Swords, Fighting, Coloring books, Crayons, Hide and Seek
Dislikes: Studying, Being quiet, Vegetables, frilly clothes
Fears: Going to sleep and not waking up, losing her sense of self, losing Rita, cooties
Physical Description: Small petite and childish are the first words that come to mind when one looks at Oniki. She is short with sandy brown hair and amber eyes. She has small ears coming from her head and protruding past her hair, and a fox tail which is largely vestigial though she cannot help but express her emotions through her animal appendages even when she tries to hide them.
Magic Keywords: N/A
Ki or Magic? Ki
Clothing: Currently she wears a Chinese dress, chosen for its light weight maneuverability, more than looks. She has however been known to wear overalls when she thinks no one is watching.
Accessories: Chineese shoes and bracelets
Extra: N/A
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
She is usually very rambunctious and will often stop what she’s doing to chase a small animal like a mouse, butterfly or rabbit. She is very excitable yet she somehow possesses knowledge and wisdom beyond her apparently young age. She constantly seeks Rita’s approval and her personality may very well change in the near guture based on Rita’s guardianship.

History
To be revealed in Roleplay

ClassNinja-in training/ Martial artist

Weaponry/Equipment
Boken. Practice weapon

Stats – 35
Strength: 7
Accuracy: 7
Endurance: 7
Speed:7
Intelligence:7

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: N/A NPC’s don’t get money

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Past life; Oniki has lived a life before this one and has brief flashes of memory and insight providing her with rare but sporadic knowledge of important events and people

Flaming Ki; Oniki can cause her ki to ignite like fire and use it to enhance her attacks.

Fox form;Oniki can at any time transform into a small one tailed fox. She then moves acts and fights like one until she chooses to change back.

[
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 1/5

Fire punch - 1
Type:Offensive
Incantation:N/A
Range:Touch
Effect: Oniki charges her fist with ki and then punches her opponent to little effect (mostly comedic in nature)

Last edited by Alberio on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:42 am

Looks great, so we're done! I want to add her to my profile ASAP!! Cat Cat
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:32 am

GO right ahead Shiny

Here's the code for it;

Code:

[b]Account Name:[/b] Rita

[b]Name:[/b] Onikitsune
[b]Nickname:[/b] Oniki
[b]Age:[/b] 501
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Height:[/b] 4’1
[b]Weight:[/b] 50 lba
[b]Group:[/b] N/A
[b]Reputation:[/b] 0
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Neutral
[b]Blood-type:[/b] A
[b]Likes:[/b] Meat, Fish, Rita, Fire, Swords, Fighting, Coloring books, Crayons, Hide and Seek
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Studying, Being quiet, Vegetables, frilly clothes
[b]Fears:[/b] Going to sleep and not waking up, losing her sense of self, losing Rita, cooties
[b]Physical Description:[/b] Small petite and childish are the first words that come to mind when one looks at Oniki.  She is short with sandy brown hair and amber eyes.  She has small ears coming from her head and protruding past her hair, and a fox tail which is largely vestigial though she cannot help but express her emotions through her animal appendages even when she tries to hide them.
[b]Magic Keywords:[/b] N/A
[b]Ki or Magic?[/b] Ki
[b]Clothing:[/b] Currently she wears a Chinese dress, chosen for its light weight maneuverability, more than looks.  She has however been known to wear overalls when she thinks no one is watching.
[b]Accessories:[/b] Chineese shoes and bracelets
[b]Extra:[/b] N/A
[b]Picture:[/b]
[spoiler] [img]http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr81/XxAnimexPrincessxX/foxgirl.jpg [/img][/spoiler]

[u]Personality[/u]
She is usually very rambunctious and will often stop what she’s doing to chase a small animal like a mouse, butterfly or rabbit.  She is very excitable yet she somehow possesses knowledge and wisdom beyond her apparently young age.  She constantly seeks Rita’s approval and her personality may very well change in the near guture based on Rita’s guardianship.

[u]History[/u]
To be revealed in Roleplay

[u]Class[/u]Ninja-in training/ Martial artist

[u]Weaponry/Equipment[/u]
Boken. Practice weapon

[u]Stats[/u] – 35
[i]Strength:[/i] 7
[i]Accuracy:[/i] 7
[i]Endurance:[/i] 7
[i]Speed:[/i]7
[i]Intelligence:[/i]7

[b]Stat Points Earned:[/b] 0|0
[b]Jewels Earned:[/b] N/A NPC’s don’t get money

[u]Sources:[/u]

[b]Skills & Disciplines:[/b]
Past life; Oniki has lived a life before this one and has brief flashes of memory and insight providing her with rare but sporadic knowledge of important events and people

Flaming Ki; Oniki can cause her ki to ignite like fire and use it to enhance her attacks. 

Fox form;Oniki can at any time transform into a small one tailed fox.  She then moves acts and fights like one until she chooses to change back.

[
[u]TP/KP Earned:[/u] 0|0
[u]Techniques:[/u] 1/5

[b]Fire punch[/b] - 1
Type:Offensive
Incantation:N/A
Range:Touch
Effect: Oniki charges her fist with ki and then punches her opponent to little effect (mostly comedic in nature)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:54 am

Rewards

Err, glad I made the NPC section. Also, Rita, I still demand that 800,000 Drachma for the fox.

Alberio: 1 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Ritia: 1 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Cub (for Ritia)   Fox Cub (for Ritia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox Cub (for Ritia)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Confederacy :: Everlast Magic School-