Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing Link

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Missing Link  Empty
PostSubject: Missing Link    Missing Link  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 pm

After the incident at Everlast Magic School hearing William's words saying that they will all meet up again within 2 months .Before that ,Daisuke was determined to find out the truth behind all the his past .He is currently at the Royal Capital of Ostia where he first came into the Magic World from Earth .He first has to look for a place to stay as he finds the missing peices of data which holds parts of his memories .He could stay at the log cabin that was build by Mortimer but now that his in the city ,it would be troublesome going all the way to the forest .

In the city of Ostia ,it was busy but the people around seemed really cheerful and kind with the lively atmosphere .Mages from the magic school of Ostia were doing there broom training ,ships were transporting people and loads ,citizens were selling things at the market .At that very moment when the students were flying up in the sky with their brooms ,Daisuke so happened to be walking below while another person who seemed like Daisuke as well in a student gym clothing was flying on his broom up above .That moment they passed each other they could sense something was odd as they took a glance back but did not see each other .

While Daisuke took a glance back while he was walking ,he was careless and knocked into a young lady around the age of 18 that was holding some groceries as she walked carelessly as well without being able to see what was infront of her causing Daisuke to fall to the ground as well as the lady's groceries that went rolling "Oh I am so sorry ! Are you alright ?" She quickly made her responds reaching out her hand "Eh, Ryousuke what are you doing here ?! You should've been in class already" The lady's words surprised Daisuke who was mistaken as this so-called person named Ryousuke "Eh ? What are you talking about . . . I'm Daisuke ,who are you anyway ?" The lady was also surprised when Daisuke said those words "What are you talking about ? Are you alright ? I didn't hear any words from the academy that you were sick! Please don't joke around Ryousuke" She started grabbing Daisuke and shaking him "Uwah-! I'm alright ! Seriously what are you talking about ? I told you my name is Daisuke and I've just reached here after a long travel" The lady then gave up "Fine then let's go to our- , I meant my house for now alright? Since your a traveller I guess you will need a place to stay afterall .Oh right ,my name is Maname Yuna just call me Yuna .Nice to meet you Daisuke " She said as she offered and introduced herself to Daisuke this hoping that he would quit acting "Eh , er. . . okay .Thanks .Nice to meet you too ,I'm Daisuke" They then headed to Yuna's house quietly . . . Though Daisuke helped carry her groceries on the way as well .
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Missing Link  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Link    Missing Link  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:28 pm

It was already in the evening and the students were finished with their classes and practices so they were headed back to their homes ,shops were slowly closing leaving the convenience stores ,restaurants and bars that starts opening in the early everning .It was getting less noisier but there were still people around since the Royal Capital of Ostia always has events to be held everyday for the people and tourists to watch and enjoy .It was cheerfull all day long but in a certain house ,Yuna was was quietly getting ready for dinner and Daisuke who insisted to help out was told to just sit on the couch to watch the television and behave being treated as if he has done something wrong though he really didn't . . .

The house door knob made a 'click' sound as if someone just unlocked the door "I wonder who it is" Daisuke thought but he ain't able to see who comes in the door since there's a wall blocking and he was told to sit on the couch behavingly he did as told .Three voices were heard as they came through the door but one of the voice sounded like his where as the other two sounded like twin sisters that shouted "We're home Yuna-nee !" Yuna was just done with the dishes but when she heard that there were three voices of the people that came in the door she quickly ran towards them passing by Daisuke who was still sitting on the couch .As she reaches the door ,she saw he twin little sisters and Ryousuke "EH ?!!!!!!" Yuna shouted really loud as the four of them covered their ears and said "Don't disturb the neighbours !" They scolded her "Ah ,sorry . . ."

Ryousuke heard someone else's voice but it sounded like his and was coming from the living room "Do we have a guest ?" Ryousuke asked as the twins just went "Eh?" as they all went to the living room and saw Daisuke ,a look alike of Ryousuke ,just in different clothings and this time they went shouting "EH ?!!!!!!" and it was Yuna's turn to say "Don't disturb the neighbours !" Ryousuke immediately asked "Who are you ,you imposter ?!" It seems like Ryousuke doesn't feel at ease with someone who looks the same as him but Daisuke is the one who's in a pinch right now "I'm Daisuke .I heard that Yuna knew someone called Ryousuke and I supposed you're him" Daisuke and Ryousuke seems to be in a bad mood when they met eye to eye thinking of each other as an imposter though the twins tried to calm both of them them .The one who tried to calm Ryousuke introduced herself as "Maname Rika ,you can call me Rika" and the other with Daisuke was "Maname Karin ,you can call me Karin"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Missing Link  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Link    Missing Link  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:38 pm

[Note :Rika and Karin are not identical but they are the same age as Dai and Ryou]

Yuna then looked at them and thought they were pretty cute "Ahem- Anyway ,let's have dinner first okay ?" She said it with a kind and sweet smile on her face continueing with "You all must have been tired with your practice and long travel today right ?" The Haname twins then had their stomach growled though they weren't shy at all since they were used to it with Ryousuke and with Daisuke looking alike with him "Let's go eat first kay ,Ryou ,Dai ?" Daisuke was blurred when he was called "Dai?" Ryousuke didn't like the way he was treated "How can you two be so normal with him ,aren't you worried what he might do ?!" This caused Daisuke to be angered "What ?! Why would I do anything ?!" with Ryousuke continueing "Because you just appeared out of no where !" But after a slight growling match of two anger dogs which seemed more like puppies when their stomach started growling as well and now the atmosphere seemed to have come down with a ' . . . ' and they both made a sweat drop due to the embaressment with a red face as well as losing out of energy to continue the fight

"Well . . . let's just eat first . . . we'll continue later . . . " Ryousuke said seemingly like he was just weakened "Yeah . . . alright . . . " The same way happened with Daisuke as they gather to the dining table for dinner .At the dining table , it was '!~ TENSED ~!' as Daisuke and Ryousuke were very quiet though Ryousuke is usually cheerful during dinner causing the change in atmosphere even with the Rika ,Karin and Yuna trying to joke around ,it was unfortunately of no use AT ALL .They both just remained silence as they ate slowly .When Daisuke and Ryousuke so happened to take the rolled eggs at the same time and it was "Delicious !" which was said at the same time with Daisuke and Ryousuke .Yuna ,Rika and Karin thought of the same thing "These two are definately twins !" So in the end ,they managed to get dinner into a lively state at least . . .

After dinner and cleaning the dishes ,they all gathered at the living room and Yuna had to tell them something "Well Dai is staying with us for now so he will be sleeping with Ryou kay?" and then Rika with Karin agreed "Kay !" raising up their hands .Ryousuke and Daisuke didn't seem like they had the energy to argue so they just agreed as well "Kay . . . " With all things resolved for now ,Dai and Ryou first when to their room quietly without any signs of cheerfulness from Ryousuke as for Daisuke ,he behaved like a normal guest "Well we'll take a bath first" Ryousuke said as he took another set of clothings and threw it to Daisuke "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Missing Link  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Link    Missing Link  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Ryousuke led Daisuke to the bathroom and surprisingly Ryousuke couldn't be bothered since he just treats Daisuke as a clone where as for Daisuke ,well . . . he felt odd that they were taking bath together but Ryousuke suddenly brought up a topic "Say ,do you know what this power is ,right ?" He asked as he transformed his right arm into a claw "Yeah ,I am the same as well " Daisuke said as he did the same transformation "So you are also like me" Ryousuke said as they both transformed back to normal .

"This is all too weird ,my memories ,I just cant remember it but I suddenly felt a flashback all of the sudden 3 weeks ago in my sleep" Daisuke reacted immediately "What ? Our memories are linked ?!" He sounded as it was a big surprise "Yeah I saw alot of people that was so happy around and all of the sudden I was being carried away hearing many in panic suddenly we were warped but the one that was holding me was suddenly attacked before being able to be transported .During the process of teleportation ,it was malfunctioning and then it flashed really bright like it exploded .After that ,I just ended up in Ostia found by Yuna-nee with the twins and we've been together till now"

Hearing Ryousuke's story ,Daisuke felt odd "That wasn't the same thing that happened with me . . .I saw everyone in panicked ,I could hear a cry next to me and then a glimps of a monster with destruction everywhere ,Someone shouted out 'RUN!!!' who might be my father that also had the same abillity .I felt the same ending as well but before we were sent out ,a spell was casted on me but it the flash blinded me .I ended up in Earth after all that " Hearing each other's story they came to a conclusion that they are twins "I wonder what that spell may have been .I mean we have the same tattoo ,necklase and wristlet .It's obvious that I would think of you as an imposter in the first place ,since I've always had this since I was found " Ryousuke said since they both have already confirmed that both had the 2 items and tattoo .

After a bath and a bottle of milk ,the just laid on their beds together "So . . . our memories are linked huh?" Ryousuke said and Daisuke continued "And they are in peices at places who knows where " They both thought of the same thing "Let's call it Missing Link" Hearing both of them reacting at the same time of the same thing ,they started to laugh .Outside their room ,Rika ,Karin and Yuna was eavedropping when they heard their laughter and thought "Phew . . . finally they made up .If they wouldn't ,I can't live in the tensed atmosphere !!!" They were in tears that they won't have to experienced the same thing again .

[Finished ! Please grade Happy ]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Missing Link  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Link    Missing Link  EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Rewards:

Daisuke: 2 SP, 1 MP and 30,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net