Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much did I miss?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

How much did I miss? Empty
PostSubject: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 am

Ya might wanna fill me in on the details of any RP I missed, people. Blush Back, but the chaos of things means my visitation here will be... erratic at best.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:19 am

if i arent mistaking JKdragon = Kagami?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:39 am

Yeah XD Bored It's the only way you can run more than one character on this forum!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

Not much, just William pactio'd with 3 other girls (Aliidan, Kitty and Marie), your account got hacked, Umi and Alberio waged war on each other, Alberio had lost and died. He created a new character. We got a whole new set of emoticons and we've announced we're going to include emoticons of other peoples characters with an emotion, of their choice of course.

Raven had jumped off a cliff by accident and is stuck in a small meadow. Leila followed him but ended up getting eaten by tigers. Rose and Ken went searching for their bodies but got eaten by a shark... a flying shark. Larita and Ryno were all being cool kids and had... a special bonding, while Zaieru, Nina and Aliidan had a pretty good one-night stand together. Yeah, I'll stop there. Cat
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Al take control of your character in the christmas cosplay just to allowed the thread to progress, you have to end the RP thread with Kagami (even if the training part got credited).

PS : For the Rp i got a little sucked into my charac personality and somehow lose controle.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:03 pm

WHAT ?!!!! 4 people died ?! Shocked! I didn't notice that . . . but I thought Mortimer is still alive in the Christmas Cosplay ?

Leila ,Rose and Ken actually died as well ?! Horrified -Prays-
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Wait, my acount got hacked?! Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Willam you gotta stop trollin'
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:10 pm

What is this trollin? >.<
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pm

He pretty much made up everything that he just said XP
Meaning, he is trollin'.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:39 pm

MDR

(translate : lol)

I didn't think they were going to walk into it.

William was just making a joke, and it seem that all of you fall headlong into

To troll : verb, in a forum community, trolling is the act of making irony/humor by playing a role and giving the impression of being serious/ not faking it.

they're is a full article in the desencyclopédia about this.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Oh XD Blush Can't believe i fell for that! Seriously... *Will get William back in Rp somehow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much did I miss?   How much did I miss? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much did I miss?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-