Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tristen

Tristen

Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 am

The bandit Tristen hired continued his chase. "Die, brats! I need to feed myself you know!" He growls as suddenly he's consumed with ki-like flames. "Demon Shot." Tristen smiles, standing on the mans crouch.

"Look, kids. I'm also uh, looking for whatever you're looking for. You don't get in my way, I won't get in yours." He forces his foot downwards, squishing the mans testicles as he cries in agony. Shoving a pole down the mans throat that Tristen got out of nowhere, he lets the man choke on the pole till he dies.

He looks at Gabriel, "Though I'd love to gnaw on your bones." He winks at the poor dog boy, shooing them off. Of course, he wanted them to obtain this treasure and then kill them and steal it for himself.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:25 pm

The look on Gabriel's face depicted the most extreme confusion and disgust.

"L...let's go, Ashraeh...!" Gabriel dashed as fast as his tired body could, around the perimeter of the city.

"R-right!" Ashraeh panted, quickly following.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:56 pm

"Stupid brats," He mumbles lustfully his eyes showing only that of insanity. He drools slightly imagining the twisted faces they would have when Tristen's arm was shoved into their mouth or ass. The torture that would unfold them; it was just too exciting.

"Aaaah~~" He mutters delightfully, following the two to the city. This rare treasure better be worth it, if not, god damn he's going to have to bust and humiliate a certain pair. He wondered about the possibilities on how he should kill the two. Maybe he should ruin their lives first? Or make them grovel for their lives? It would be tedious any other way.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:59 pm

(I say, you do make for a great and edgy Dark Mage!)

Ashraeh and Gabriel had no idea what that...monster was capable of, but one thing was certain; they had to get away.

"Ashraeh!" Gabriel barked.

"What?!" Ashraeh shouted, equally frustrated.

"Onto my back, now!" Gabriel said sternly.

"What are you getting-" without waiting for Ashraeh to finish her sentence, Gabriel backed up into her, picked her up, and raced off in a break-neck speed.

"Ack! Gabrio, what do you think you're doing?!" Ashraeh held onto tightly for dear life. Gabriel's canine blood gave him amazing speed.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:23 am

"Ah~ But I'm not going to hurt you!" Tristen quickly takes pursuit. The cute dog boy was obviously too fast for Tristen to catch up, which made a thrilling sensation hit him as he was strutting that ass as he ran by. Tristen sighed, stopping in his tracks. He still had to plan to steal that treasure and torture the brats. Clicking his fingers eight times and following with a demonic whistle, the earth cracks open creating a large hole and a woman in a bunny suit jumps out.

"Yes, Master?" She asks, only to be slapped across the face instantly. Tristen glared at her, squeezing her boobs tightly as he moves his hands up to her neck and makes his way behind her rubbing his body against hers. His saliva slowly traveled down her neck as Tristen begins licking her neck and then ear.

"Aya, you bitch, why else would I call a slave like you? Use your shitty bow and send me over there." He jiggles her breasts a bit. He was getting excited, too excited, but it didn't feel like the thoughts he had for that dog boy and maiden skank.

"Yes, Master..." She monotonously replies, lifting Tristen easily and placing him like an arrow on her demonic bow. In no time, she shot him forward sending him soaring through the air.

"LOOK WHOSE HERE, BITCHES!" Tristen growls as he jumps in front of Gabriel and Ashraeh. He stares them down, only to offer them a hand. "Look, I'm sorry for what I done. My magic can't kill, your lives were never in danger. Let's work together for that treasure, but I want at least half of the reward for helping you guys. I truly am sorry... that treasure, I want it so bad. I'll work for you." He had an immediate shift in personality. He smiles innocently, his demonic lust all vaporized into nothingness.

"Let's enjoy ourselves, too!" He smiles with a small wink at Gabriel. Slapping his ass as a joke, or at least he tries to, his thoughts were raging violently in his mind.

'I want to kill him, I want to rape him, I want to torture him, I want to see his crying face in front of me. Begging for mercy. I must kill him, I have to... ehehehahHAHAHAHAHA...' Tristen's thoughts then moved onto the girl. 'That skank is cute. So damn cute. I want to lick her up more than Aya. She could be my princess in the netherworld. My slave. I would make her do whatever I want, slap her, abuse her, torture her... and she'll like all of it.

"So what do you say?" He grins happily.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 am

Gabriel felt his hand on his ass, and immediately jumped and blushed. 'This guy is insane!' Gabriel thought to himself. "Ashraeh!" Gabriel whispered to her, "We have to get away from him!"

"Let's split up, he won't be able to chase us both!" Ashraeh whispered back. After a few moments of pretending to contemplate Tristen's offer, Ashraeh used her artifact to splash sand and water in his face.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Tristen heard what Ashraeh had said and quickly rushed over to her. "I'm serious... Please let me join you." Tristen was passionate about this. Well, at least in his mind, he felt like breaking her wrist and sucking the blood- however Tristen was perfect at suppressing his emotions and lust. He wanted to lick her cheek as he went to Ashraeh.

"If you don't trust me... I'll prove it..." Tristen nods. Grabbing out a pocket knife, he stabs his hand and throws away the knife. "I swear. By this oath. I will help and protect you as we search for the treasure." He bows to her. "An angelic princess such as yourself shouldn't be in the danger of finding the treasure." He kneels to her, kissing her hand.

He sighs- in his mind. He wanted to treat the girl worse than Aya, he wanted to slap her, violate her. Her face will mince into some screaming form of pleasure, however she wasn't nearly as good as that dog boy. The most adorable kids like him could play out the most screwed up faces.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 am

Ashraeh and Gabriel just stood there, wary of any sudden movements from Tristen. They honestly had no idea what to do. He wouldn't take no for an answer, but he was completely untrustworthy. Reluctantly, Ashraeh decides that it wouldn't be so bad to have him on the team. She would be able to keep an eye on him, instead of him bursting out a wall in ambush or something.

"Well, good! Welcome to the team!" Ashraeh held out her hand in a handshake. Gabriel just stared at her like she'd gone crazy.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 am

"Thank you, beautiful s- maiden..." He kneels to her, kissing her hand sweetly. He gave a flaring vibe of a person who is kind, good looking and very gentle. "Your beauty is radiating... inside and out... you're a truly good person. I will... definitely protect you." His smile only showed that of pure innocence and happiness. His vibrant energy and slick smile just made him look more innocent. 'Stupid whore...' He felt like biting her hand and torturing her, but he knew that would have to wait.

Glaring at Gabriel, he made sure to give him a glare and the finger. "You'll be my bitch." He mouthed over to him with utmost care in case Ashraeh had saw. He refused to allow Ashraeh to see his true side; since Gabriel was already cautious of him, he wouldn't care.

"So shall we go get that treasure? Let's work together." He smiles at Ashraeh and Gabriel alike. "My name is Tristen Lollel. I'm a bodyguard." He lies through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 am

Gabriel caught what Tristen had mouthed to him and instantly blushed. He turned the side haughtily to avoid having his expression seen. But the nerve! Him, the bitch? We'll just see about that!

Ashraeh, however, was fooled by Tristen's ruse. Seeing his willingness to harm himself strengthened his plight moved her. But Gabriel wasn't fooled. He was never fooled. He'd just have to watch him in case he did anything wrong. He'd also have to watch out for whenever he got a little too touchy-feely.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:42 pm

The trio continue forward to the ruins. There was no time to waste; he had to silence them quickly and happily. As they arrive, there was a small step hidden in the sand. "Watch out, beautiful." He shows Ashraeh, warning her of the non-hidden step. The entrance was dilapidated and in ruin. It looked like it could collapse any minute.

(Didn't want to describe much, since you can).
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:06 am

Ashraeh tried to push open the gigantic door, but it proved too much for her. "Gabriel, I need your help!"
Gabriel reluctantly went up and put his hands on the door. Grunted loudly and bending over to put his weight into it, he tries to force the door open.

Ashraeh shouted over her shoulder, "A little help?"
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:17 am

"Only for you." Tristen smiles, as he pushes the door next to Gabriel, staring intently at his sweaty body before eventually succeeding at pushing the door open. "Good job!!" He cheers onward, slapping Gabriel's ass, making it seem like a joke. "You two sure are strong." He compliments them, as he looks at the tomb. It was darker than he had expected, but he had to press forward. Get the treasure and kill the fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:20 am

Gabriel yelped slightly when he felt his body touched again. When will he stop, he wondered.

The smell of mold and mildew permeated the air. There wasn't enough light to see properly, but as soon as Ashraeh stepped foot into the pyramid, torches on every wall ignited with a green flame.

Gabriel said, "I'm not liking this at all."

-An Hour Later -

They had been wandering around aimlessly when Ashraeh began to tire out.

"I think I'll just sit down here."
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:18 am

'Ugh, useless bitch is useless.' Tristen glares madly at her feet. He knew he couldn't glare at her directly or it could give away his facade, which was rushed and still able to trick a certain idiotic girl. 'Stupid slut needs to walk on her own.' Tristen gulps. He had been glaring for too long. They could've caught on. He had to slither his way out of this shit.

"Those shoes...! They could be wearing you out. Here. I'll carry you." He gently smiles at her, willing to help her up and let her rest on his back. But before doing that, he puts his arm around Gabriel. "Or little boy here could carry you, too." He points to Gabriel, ruffling his hair a bit. At the same time, he wanted to provoke the little dog. Bending over, he shoves his ass onto Gabriel's crutch.

"Oh~ I see how it is. You want to give it to me, you shy little brat. Well that's not going to happen, you're going to fight for it." Tristen lets out a putrid, yet silent fart at Gabriel's crutch.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:32 am

why oh why didn't i finish this?! TRISTEN COOOMMEE BAAACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]   Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure: The Tomb of Akhetamen [Flashback]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2