Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen of Beauty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Queen of Beauty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:38 am

Okay then, Ayra had her artifact but it seemed like she still wanted the Queen dead. Mortimer was still wracking his brains as to how they could deal with the queen. Come on... Come on... Think you idiot... So long as she's in this hive she's almost as powerful as Umis patron, she could kill us now but hasn't yet so she has an ulterior motive. She has a ton of guards but seems to be holding them on standby. Remember bee hive structure, the virgin Queens fight other virgin queens and the winner becomes the new leader of the hive. Workers don't interfere in this fight... THAT'S IT!.

Sending his three shadow spears into the wall Mortimer twisted them cutting a circle in the honey-comb wax walls. "Ayra, I want you to go out through that hole, if I'm right then we should be able to end this in the next three moves" The queen still hadn't moved even with the damage to her home. Mortimer new it was a long shot but from what he could tell the queen now viewed Ayra as a contender for the hive. So then the key was to have the queen face Ayra where she couldn't draw on the power stored in the magical-honey. Hopefully she would only begin her attack when Ayra made her first move, so the key was for Ayra to attack and defend from an area which the queen had little power in...right?
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:03 am

(My artifacts the make-up on my profile, right??)

"Wow, you've got a plan already? You must be smart!" Ayra smiles crawling in the hole as Mortimer ordered her to do. She trusted him with well, her body. She wasn't sure what to do now as she peered at the queen from within the hole. "What do I do now? And about this... Adeat!" Ayra says, staring at her card as it transforms into a box of cosmetics, each lipstick having their own different colour.

"What do these do?!" She asks, showing it to Umi and Mortimer, hoping for an answer, she was pretty lost and confused right now. She thought she was doomed.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:06 am

"They're your artifact they should do something. As the challenging queen you have the right to make the first move. She'll attack you as soon as you make it. I would test the artifact before you attack though."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:09 am

"Nope i looked it up already the Archive says... This particular brand of lipstick...blah blah blah.... created by the... blah blah blah.. alright here you go! ill download it to you immediately"

Creating a little hotbar over Ayra's head, he uploaded the information directly into her head, allowing her to understand how to use her pactio as if she had been using it her entire life.

" Alright kids, im guessing the queen is protecting her children or something? Al you like to pointlessly observe things, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:16 am

"Like I said, it's succession of the hive. There can only be one queen at any given time, so whenever there's more than one, they skewer the other with their stingers until there's only one left. It seems to work the same way with anthropomorphic bees except there seem to be more rules of conduct to it. Ensuring she's the top dog takes presidence over her children. Odds are if Ayra wasn't here, we'd already have been killed. So long as she duels Ayra and we don't interfere, then neither will her workers."
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:43 am

Ayra listened attentively to Mortimer as the download Umi gave to Ayra had finished one-hundred percent. She suddenly somehow knew all about her artifact. Realizing the full potential of her artifact, she smiles maliciously. Pointing her indigo lipstick at the queen, she applies it to her lips with a small smooch, she begins chanting.

"O' hearts, follow my command, penetrate thy enemy! Heart Storm!" Ayra's eyes sparkle indigo as the area around her seems to slow down, allowing things to be hit easier. "Die!" Ayra screams, shooting the sharp side of a heart at the queen, "That's not all!" She shoots ten more times, hiding in the tunnel hole Mortimer created.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:48 am

As the dust settled the Queen Still floated there untouched. Since she was still inside the hive, she couldn't be defeated by Ayra's repurposed shields. Gripping her tail, she pulled her stinger until it was drawn all the way out of her body. She now held a rapier-like blade ready to defeat Ayra with.

Extending her arm, the queens eyes narrowed to Ayra and she flew at top speed towards her. The seductress would need to get out of the hive as quickly as possible or suffer the bee-queens skewer.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:54 am

"Swap: Pink Lipstick," Ayra swaps her indigo lipstick with her pink, as her abnormal accuracy fades back into the normal range, however as the queen would come near Ayra's hive, a pink heart shield would attempt to slam into her sending her skywards. While the pink shield blocked Ayra and protected her, she began shooting a path through the hive to give her more of a terrain advantage.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 am

"Go Ayra! kick the bee's ass! hit her in the thorax!"

Umi sat back and watched the fight, without enough magic to cast his dolere spell, it was pretty much all he could do.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:57 am

The queen slashed at the heart shield, biting into it but not breaking through. Her sword was wedged into the shield. Still the queen was not impeded, dropping her sword along with the heart shield, she reached behind her and withdrew a second stinger, continuing to pursue Ayra despite the destruction of the hive.

"Ayra, just get her outside and she shouldn't be any stronger than you" Mortimer called after her... then again, SHOULD'NT was the opperant term there, as the queen slashed the air sending a massive shockwave careening through the hive aiming at Ayra.

The queen was just warming up and her attacks would only become more deadly the longer they stayed in the hive.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 am

As the shield created from the lipstick crumbled, the hole Mortimer created would visually be much larger. Ayra grinned as she tunneled her way out of the hive. She formed the tunnel so it would be large enough to have the queen bee herself fit though it. "Bring it on!" Ayra shouts, pushing herself out of the hole and into the outside.

No enemies were around, luckily. "O' hearts, follow my command, penetrate thy enemy!" Ayra begins chanting forming a bigger and bigger heart, aiming to have a big heart burst into many little damaging arrows. That's not all, she rubs the red lipstick across her lips as her body begins to glow red, empowered with the red lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:24 pm

The queen slashed at the incoming heart only to have it break apart as she hit it, sending the hearts straight into her. The queen seemed to become visibly enraged at the act. It seemed that his action had actually hurt her slightly.

Opening her mouth she sent a wave of honey crashing towards Ayra. It was heavy of course but the real danger was that Ayras speed would be cut in half if she was hit by it.

Then she wouldn't be able to avoid the queens ariel sword blasts as easily. What would Ayra do?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 pm

"Paries Extendetum...Area Constet"

Through his unique barrier manipulation magic, he telepathically removed his Anti-Physical barrier and moved it so that it would defend Ayra until it was broken. Umi still sat back, willing to empower his ally, once he got all of his strength back.

"Im your Magister arent I? I always protect the people in my care... I got those needle strikes blocked, go wild"

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:32 am

"You reeeeeaaaaaly don't listen to a word I say do you Umi?" As Mortimer said this the hive began buzzing. Bees came out of the wax work, all of them pointing their spears at the water and shadow mage.

Breathing deeply Mortimer stated "The reason they stopped attacking us was because Ayra was recognized as a candidate for queen. And one of the rules for queenship is... WORKERS don't interfere... in this case... we are the workers and we have just incited the wrath of the hive... I REALLY hope you have a big enough barrier spell left in reserve otherwise we're going to get skewerd."

And so it was that Ayra was largely protected from the queens attacks. The lipstick armed beauty could fight the queen without risk of personal injury... all she had to do was land a killing blow.

Mortimer and Umi now had to defend themselves from a seemingly infinite number of semi-human bees (or semi-bee like humans) for as long as it took Ayra to take down the queen. So far Mortimer was not happy with his day as he formed a large shadow hammer and began swinging wildly to keep the beasts at bay.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 am

(Are these bees magic sensitive??)

"Eh.... You can handle them cant you??"

Umi sat back, luckily he brought a little something to eat while he watched the fight.

Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 am

"I won't waste your kindness, Umi! Mortimer!" She smiles, chanting over and over, "O' hearts, follow my command, penetrate thy enemy!" She chants sending a barrage of hearts at the queen bee. That wasn't all, with all her strength, she rips off a nearby tree branch (thanks to the red lipstick) and aims to swing it wildly at the queen.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:27 am

(They're Bees, they can detect magic through their antennae)

Ayras attack flew true at the queen however the queen simply slashed through the branch and sent the shockwave hurtling at Ayra.

However the shockwave failed to cut through the barrier bestowed on Ayra. Clearly attacking the queen head on was no option. The queen unleashed another spout of honey at Ayra hiding her charge. The attack would prove ineffective against Umi's barrier but perhaps Ayra would find someway to take advantage of the wild charge.

Meanwhile Mortimers hammer was too slow and so he had instead turned his shadow into a gigantic fly-swatter. This was proving slightly better but he had still suffered several attacks, causing his arms to turn red and swell slightly. He would definatley need some baking soda after this was all over.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:30 am

"I see how it is, time to get serious... Blue Lipstick," She says as the queen bee charges at her, Ayra's speed increased immensely as she dashes past the queen appearing behind her, "Red Lipstick," She quickly swaps aiming to do a roundhouse kick. Her leg glows red slightly, charged with power as she follows up.

"You think you're a queen? Well compared to me, you're not! You're too selfish! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have better allies than you'll ever have! I can trust my allies!" She says, following up with a giant heart merging from her hand as she aims to shoot it at the queen once again.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 am

The combination of rapid speed powerful kicks and magic hearts proved too much for the queen. With the final attack the queen was sent into a tree, forming a deep indent in it before crashing down eyes blank. Slowly the queens features began to melt away. The other bees sensing their lack of a queen and with no suitible replacement invested with royal jelly, stopped attacking and simply began floating aimlessly as if nothing mattered anymore.

Ayra had won, the queen was dead and the remaining workers were catotonic. It was finally over.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:52 am

"I done it!" Ayra cheers happily, making her way back to Mortimer and Umi. She was happy to see them safe and sound too, the workers not doing anything now. "Shall we leave? We've done what we wanted and the village asked for," She felt happy to be around others for the first time. Then again in her heart, she still longed for it... the love from her parents.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 am

Slightly delirious from the numerous bee "stings" Mortimer stumbled over to Ayra.

"Heysh babyk" Mortimer said slurring his words as the bees poison worked and his brain flooded with endorphins to block out the pain.

"You shu know... I found you... VERY, sexy. And... and... and.... If I washn't in a committed relationship, I would SO like to make out wish you."

Tripping over his own feet, he fell straight towards Ayra falling at her feet. Looing up he couldn't help but enjoy the view in his intoxicated stupor. "hehe... you ish SOooo HOT" following this Mortimer promptly dropped his head and fainted.

Apparently Mortimer was allergic to bees... and a bit of a pervert to boot... who knew?
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 am

(OOC: LET'S DO IT!! XDDD)

"Oh ho ho ho! I'm taking you home!!" Ayra smiles cheerfully, dragging Mortimer off and leaving her minister behind. Running off with the drunken Mortimer, she heads off to the village to collect the reward. "Come on Umi." She smiles, chasing forward.

"Don't worry~ I'll make sure no one finds out~" She comforts Mortimer as the sun begins to lower into the sunset.

(Better wrap this up, right???)
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:15 am

OOC; I think we're done here. I'll let Will know.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 am

Rewards

Alberio: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma
Ayra: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma
Umi: 2 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen of Beauty   Queen of Beauty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Queen of Beauty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top