Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make up (Kitty)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 am

Mortimer was sitting on the street corner bench waiting for Kitty. He had communicated with her several hours before using the pactio card.

He knew that he hadn't been such a great friend lately. But the truth was he really did care for her. Today he would do something special for her. Something he had wanted to do for a while. He just hoped that it didn't ruin things between them. And so Mortimer sat waiting and fidgeting for his date to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am

Kitty didn't know if she should go but ended up doing so anyways. 'Maybe he wants to offically say that he hates me...' she thought sadly. 'After all he likes that other girl; Kagami.'

Walking with her head down, Kitty almost didn't see Mortimer sitting on the bench, "I'm here..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:23 am

Mortimer looked up and smiled at her. Standing up Mortimer hugged Kitty tightly. "I'm so glad you could make it". Pulling away he looked deeply in her eyes. "I know I haven't been the best magister lately, but that's all going to change now. Today I'm going to grant you a wish. Any wish at all and I will rant it. Name your hearts desire and I'll make it come true. So what is it you want most in the world? Come on now don't be shy, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 am

Kitty stiffened as Mortimer hugged her, "I don't want to hate me." she whispered biting back the tears, I want you to love me she added in her mind. But deep inside Kitty knew it was an impossible wish, no matter how much she yearned for it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 am

"Kitty... I could never hate you. I like you too much." Smiling cheerfully he looked at her, raising is hand he flicked one of the tears from her cheek. Leaning in close he touched his forehead to hers. "Come on, you can tell me what you really want after the picnic[/b]" Clasping her hand Mortimer turned, scooping up the picnic basket from under the bench. He pulled her along as he marched happily out of town. His minstra in tow.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 am

Kitty blushed slightly as Mortimer gabbed her hand, I'm not going to let Kagami have him she thought fiercly. "So where are we going?" Kitty asked.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:02 am

It was a bit of a way's but a little ways out of town there lay a meadow of tall green grass. Wildflowers bloomed and clouds drifted by. It was truley a wonderful sight. Opening the basket Mortimer first withdrew the the red and white checkered tablecloth, laying it out on the grass. Making sure it wouldn't fly away, Mortimer offered Kitty a chance to sit next to him as he withdrew the thing he had worked so hard on. Withdrawing the small tin from the basket Mortimer opened it to reveal the surprise he had worked so hard on; Chocolate cookies with chocolate frosting and cherries on top...

Make up (Kitty) Chocolate-cherry-cookies1

He hoped she would like them. Hoped being the operant word. All Mortimer could do now was wait for Kitty's response.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 am

Kitty smiled and reached for one of the cookies, cherries and chocolate? How did he know? After sinking her teeth into it her eyes lit up in delight. "I didn't know you could cook! This is delicious." she exclaimed and hugged him. "Thankyou." she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:23 am

He didn't want to reveal to Kitty that he only knew how to make cookies... and only cookies. Still when she got so close to him. Mortimer thought he might faint... but still. He held himself back. Leaning in closely, Mortimer kissed her. Deeply. She tasted like chocolate and cherries. Whatever happened next, he just wanted this kiss to last for as long as it could.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 am

Kitty kissed him back and weaved her finger in his hair. She had thought that Mortimer was going to tell her that he hated her, but in reality it was the complete opposite.

Slipping a hand behind, Kitty reached for one of the cookies. Drawing back at the last second she shoved the cookie in Mortimer's face. Kitty laughed and started to run, "Bet you can't catch me!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 am

Laughing at the sudden joke. Mortimer wiped the cookie from his face and gave chase. Running after the vampire through the medow. It was a game but he enjoyed it. Just when he thought he was getting close she would dart out of the way. Just before he would catch her, Mortimer would slow down preventing the catch. The shadow and the wolf danced in the meadow, as children laughing and chasing. This was another rare moment, which Mortimer wished could last forever.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:44 am

Finally Kitty came to a stop by a river, out of breath and panting, she layed down on her back and watch the clouds slowly drift pass.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:50 am

Crashing down next to her, Mortimer skidded to a stop laying in the opposite direction of Kitty, Laughing as he slid and came to a stop. Best. Day.Ever.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:57 am

Kitty sat up and rested her head on Mortimer's chest. Hearing his heart beat she closed her eyes with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:04 am

Kitty. Mortimer lay there stroaking her hair. If there was such a thing as a perfect moment he would have thought this was one such time. In the back of his mind he thought to himself Please, just let me enjoy this a little longer. the day would come to an end soon, and Mortimer was fine with that though he knew what would have to follow it. In this brief day, he didn't care. All that mattered was that he and Kitty were here, right now, and that nothing else was as important as what was happening at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:17 am

Kitty sat up and blinked dreamily, "We have to go. It's getting dark." she muttered, the disappointment clear in her voice. Just before standing up Kitty bent down and kissed Mortimer on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:23 am

Getting up Mortimer followed Kitty. The day had ended. Maybe nothing would be this good again. But he had spent one day in utter bliss. No regrets. He had had one good day. That was all he could ever ask for.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:42 am

(Are we done?)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:17 am

Rewards

Alberio: 2 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Kitty: 2 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Make up (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up (Kitty)   Make up (Kitty) Empty

Back to top Go down

Make up (Kitty)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1