Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace, calm, tranquility, violence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm

"...I would like you to try focusing your magical energy through your arms. I know it hurts but just try a little bit"
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Taurou nodded slowly and focused his magic in his arms. He hissed as the magic passed through the shadowed spots and into the etchings. His eyes teared up at the pain and he exhaled a long, pain-filled breath. He closed his eyes to keep concentration from the pain. L-like that? He asked keeping his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 pm

(Want me to seal it?)

" I once had a similar ability, but it was defense mechanism my body created, yours seems to be a condition, I believe we should seal it before it goes out of control in the same way my Magic Berserk did"

Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm

He didn't know anything about what was happening to his arms, so he just looked at master to make the decision. He knew more about the shadows that had appeared on his arms than he did because he was the one who put them there. He figured he would know best.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:31 pm

At first it appeared as if nothing had hapened. However upon closer inspection Mortimer could see the etchings were slightly raised. Gingerly reaching out with his index finger Mortimer made to poke the raised etching, only to recieve a sharp shock, pulling his finger away rapidly. It had felt like a bit of static cling or something. Looking back at his apprentices arms, Mortimer saw it. Stemming from the etchings, Taurou's arms were surrounded in small arcs of Black Lightning. "Taurou... I think you should look at your arms."
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:40 pm

He looked away from master and back at his arms. No wonder they were burning, lightning was covering them. Not just lightning though, black lightning. Taurou's eyes grew wide at the sight and wondered how the hell it had happened.

Master, what happened to my arms? He asked not taking his eyes off the arcs of lightning. He looked from his arms, to Master-- Intensely studying his arms-- and Umi-san-- Staring at his arms with a confounded look-- and bit his lip. What's going to happen? He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:48 pm

"I suggest you calm down." As Taurou saw his arms, the black lightning seemed to flare up. "The lightning seems to be connected to your emotional state. I imagine that the stronger your emotion the more electricity will be produced. It could be dangerous. It probably is best to seal your arms until we have a better chance to study them... they seem to act on the same principal as the shadow band except the magic is fed to become electricity. "
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Taurou exhaled sharply to calm himself. When he did so, the lightning died down to the tiny arcs again. He wondered what sealing his arms would do to him so he looked up at master. Go ahead and seal them then. He did his best to stay calm so the lightning wouldn't flare up again. He wanted them to study his arms, so he could know what would happen to his arms, and if the etchings would help him or impede him.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:18 pm

"The only sealing magic i currently know is also a sealing tattoo, im afraid that the two would react badly in you if i did, but it'll at least staunch your powers until we can adequately seal them later..."

Taking out his wand, he performed a few motions in the air and began to chant out the spell

"GeroGero! Tria Fila Nigra Prommissiva, Tihi Limitationem Per Tres Dies"

Three black streams of darkness came from around Umi and stuck to the kids arms, wrapping around them. Umi sealed part of the magic that was inside of the kid into the three black strings, each of them appearing on his arms as numerals surrounded by black rope, which would disappear in 3 days, that gave Umi enough time to learn a better sealing spell.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 pm

He hissed as the sealing tattoos struck his arms and sealed the dark magic. He bit his lip and looked at master to see if anything was going to happen. His master did nothing but watch and Taurou felt a deep pain. It started in his chest, and worked its way all over his body. He passed out.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Mortimer sighed. "We had best get him back to the cabin. My savings are stashed there and it is easier to treat him there". Mortimer summoned several shadow soldiers to bear the unconcious boy across the lake. Mortimer himself took on his bat form and flew across. He would leave Umi to his own devices to cross the river. So much had happened that day and Mortimer had so many things to think about. Reforming on the opposite shore Mortimer looked at his still shadowy watch. 12:00pm. Time for his nap.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 pm

"I'm going to go train in a Phantasmagoria for awhile, would you care to join me?

Umi picked up his staff and caught the wind, drifting just foot of the ground as he awaited Mortimer's answer
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 pm

"Why do I get the feeling I don't have a choice in the matter?" With that Mortimer drifted into sleep again, and slipped into Umi's head. "Why is it that whenever I fall asleep around you I end up in your head?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:58 pm

[This shall continue in some other Training Mission because it doesnt exist in a "space"Al can continue with helping Pyoh with training and such as if it was after this mission]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:03 pm

OOC; seems like this thread is done... you guys good with that?
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 pm

OOC: Yup, I'm fine with ending this one.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Rewards:

Umi: 2 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma.
Alberio: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma.
Pyoh: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace, calm, tranquility, violence   Peace, calm, tranquility, violence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace, calm, tranquility, violence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Confederacy :: Bosporus-