Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those With A Load To Bare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Those With A Load To Bare Empty
PostSubject: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Umi and Yoko were somewhere in the Hellas Empire, the only safe area they could turn to without being tracked by MM's army or special divisions. Thanks to Hellas' immigration policy, everyone who was a former slave or magical being was able to life there for free with semi-permanent residence. They were forced to stay in an apartment with several other families, but because they were of legal age, and a practicing mage and partner combo, they had to get jobs to pay for their residency.

"We're becoming Mercenaries then, it's all were really good at anyways..."

And now they were somewhere an MM city, looking for the career criminals, the Demon Sisters. Thanks to Umi's new ability, his ESP was able to track almost everyone in the city.

Last edited by Umibouzu on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:07 pm

"..........."

Yoko was also tracking the Demon Sisters with his Ki senses, and he was able to pick up on 3 incredibly powerful magic-users. He raced off to go get them, leaving Umi in his dust as he raced after his targets. He found them in the central area of the city, causing an ample amount of destruction.

"Cease and Desist!"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Umi took up his staff and used it as a broom, balancing on it like a hovering surfboard and flying off to go after Yoko. He floated about thirty meters up in the air and shot past all of the buildings in the city, aiming to get to the central area with a straight path. When he had arrived at the central area, Yoko was already doing battle with all three of them.

"I'll deal some support from the air while he fights, GeroGero! Sis meas pars per Octoginta Secundas, Minister Umi, Takashius Jocohama!

Umi sent some of his magic power to power Yoko up while he was fighting, because he could not directly shoot his Dolere spell into him he sent it through the pactio card, from there he monitored the fighting using his ESP

"Ki resistance is minimal, he must of already known i was gonna use Contract Execution, good job Yoko" Blush
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 am

On the ground Yoko was handling all three demons on his own, thanks to the sudden boost of energy Yoko received from Umi's contract execution spell, he was able to easily combat each of the girls. To his surprise the demon girls were no monstrosities, each of them was incredibly beautiful and somehow super naturally alluring, but Yoko could resist them. He unleashed a Hyakkaretsu Okazan, tearing the girls away from each other while they were knocked into tornado of blades.

"Come quietly please."

"Never! Come on girls, Wind Spirit Max Power!~"

"Blaze Spirit Max Power!"

"Ultimate Demon Transformation: Black Avatar!

All three of them, each of a different Magic Race, had activate their full spirit powers in order to combat Yoko's swordsmanship. The green haired woman unleashed her dormant wind powers, as a powerful gust of wind appeared around her body like an aura. The red haired woman unleashed her hidden fire powers and unleashed flames so hot they were white and the black haired woman unleashed her powers, creating a large black silhouette that was twice the size of her. They each launched themselves at Yoko from several different sides
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:38 am

"Oh!~ A Sylpha, Salamandra and a Daemon. How interesting."

Umi chanted a buff spell for Yoko and drove his staff towards the group fighting, he ventured at a slow pace so as to maintain control, stopping the ensuing battle in order to make a point. While the spirits were bringing out there full potential, Umi stopped them.

"Hey Magic Race people! Join u-"

Without even letting him finished, the Sylpha sent a gale of wind at Umi, which would have easily knocked him off of his broom had it not been for his barriers. The air stream collided with his magic wall, but dispersed a few brief moments afterward. The Sylpha, then realizing that the cleric would indeed be a powerful match because of his defenses, she simply ascended into the air and cast a wind buffing spell in a language Umi could not understand.

"$&&%&^&*(&^((*)*^ (Wind Spirits, Give Us Strength!)"

The Slypha conjured up gusts of wind around everyone else, and the Salamandra lessened her flame output, something that Umi took note of as the wind lifted both of the other spirits off the ground, planning on turning this into an air battle.

Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:57 am

"We're going airborne right?"

Yoko hopped onto the tip of Umi's broom and stood as he took off, the demon girls in hot pursuit. Yoko was unsure of how to attack considering none of his attacks were meant to be used to at long range, while the Sylpha and the Salamandra were able to take pot shots at them from at least 30 meters away.

"I need to get in close, they definitely wont be able to block my Raimeiken at point blank! Give me a plan Umi..."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:10 am

"Alright, let me think."

Umi came up with a strategy will he fixed his barriers to deal with the airborne combat. He streamlined his Anti-Material by reducing the space inside of it to just about the size of the broom, creating a smaller Fly-Risk Barrier. He then open his barriers to the maximum, allowing him to create another physical barrier which he would manipulate with spell commands and allowing Yoko a way to attack the opponents without risking injury.

"My barriers arent defending you, so make sure that you stay on your toes, aim directly over her right shoulder with a Shundo, I'll handle the rest."

Umi pointed to the Daemon as it drew closers, backed up by the explosions the fire spirit created, which heated up the sky around the broom as they planned out their strategy, the Salamandra girl was obviously not powerful at using the explosions at this range, and dealt with it by making them as large as possible, the next one would end up blowing Yoko up if he did not move.

"Shundo now! trust me! GeroGero, Extendentes Paries...........Area Conset!
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:22 am

"Ok! Shundojustu..."

Yoko used his instant movement to rocket of the edge of Umi's broomstick, shooting across the sky, he past the Daemon girl and her shadow avatar and landed just past her shoulder as Umi instructed, but could not see anything their.
He was unsure of whether or not he would fall out of the sky, but still trusted his Magister enough, and droped off just a foot behind her and landed on a barrier, the anti-material one Umi set up directly behind the demon girl, and while she was stunned by the recent turn of events, Yoko struck with his Raimeiken.

The electrical explosion heated up the air as it exploded with lightning and fire burning the Avatar, which blocked the girl from harm, The avatar then continued to attack Yoko, who blocked the initial attack with his Kyan spell.

"Om~ Kyan!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:55 am

"Hold On Yoko, ill cast-"

Once again, before Umi could complete his sentence, he was struck head on by the Salamandra girl's explosion, even at a distance it shattered his Anti-Magic barrier and singed his clothes, even though he was made of water. He repaired both of his barriers and flew at a further distance, unable to fight back because he did not know any Attack spells.

"I need something else to use, i can Phantasmagoria them, nor can i buff Yoko up to fight all three, i can maybe redirect the next attack, but i wont be able to beat them all..."

Umi was trying to come up with a plan, but could not do anything as he dodged the next explosion the fire spirit girl used, but as he observed the patterns of the explosion and noticed something he could exploits. The reason the explosion abilities the Salamandra was using were so inaccurate were not because of her inexperience, Umi could tell she was easily stronger and more skilled than him right now. The fact that the explosions generated from her body before it hit him, meant that it conflicted with the wind holding her up from the Sylpha's spell, and heated the air around her. The air would slowly move upwards and caused her to involuntarily ascend, the normally accurate shots would then just barely miss Umi as she re-aimed.

"Hey Salamandra, what do you say we get serious? I've been holding back because i was afraid you might get hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:10 am

Yoko blocked the punch that came from the demon avatar with a deflecting sword stroke, with only Umi's barrier as a foothold, he fought off the Daemon without moving, but found he would not be able to hold off against a second strike. Without further hesitation, Yoko brought out his Artifact and extended the chain around the demon avatar, which was captured by dozens or chains, locks, shackles and wires that emanated from the card.

"Thanks to Umi, i have the ability to capture any spirit or monster, with his power anything is possible, Submit now, to my bladed art of exorcism. Hyakkaretsu Okazan

No longer protected by her demon avatar, the Daemon girl was struck down by a flurry of blades.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:45 am

Umi had used a little coercion, and his natural penchant for getting people mad at him to get the Salamandra to get angry, his annoying comments and elitism working to full effect as her rage grew and grew, and with her rage, the fire she created got hotter and hotter until she once again produced bright white flames, which caused all of the airs around her to heat up and lift her up, while the wind around the Sylpha and the Daemon user drifted towards her, so full of rage, she planned on taking down Umi in one huge explosion.

"Paries Extendetes.....Area Constet
"

Umi maneuvered his barrier so that it curved slightly in front of the Salmandra girl. She released her explosion with unstable accuracy as it shot towards the barrier and curved due to the slight bend Umi put it at, rather than hitting Umi it exploded about 20 feet away from him. The girl, before she even got a chance to charge up another one, fell out of the sky, the air keeping her and her friends up was all expelled when she super heated the air around her.

"Bye Guys! have fun falling!"

Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Yoko used a Shundo to jumped all the way back to Umi's broom. As the maidens he just fought plummeted to the ground, Yoko had to point something out.

"Umm....are you gonna let them fall?"

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:47 pm

"Oh yes i forgot, Vente!"

He focused a lot of wind underneith the girls as the plummeted through the air, combining it with a little water magic to cool the Salamandra down, the fell gently to the floor, only suffering a slight bruise from the height they fell from.
With them now defeated, Umi lowered the broom and landed next to them.

"Are you willing to cooperate now?

"Never! you humans dont know anything about what we had to go through! Separated from our families and forced into slavery!"

"Im shocked... you think YOU'RE the only ones the confederacy has messed with? were in a similar situation as yourselves. How about you join us?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 am

(Double posting cause i can Hehe )

"Hell No! What can you possibly understand about us? Your still just humans! Blazer Flare!"

The Salamandra, using some form of pyromancy, launched a continuous explosion in a straight line from her palm. Once again, Umi tried to block it with his barriers, but they faltered and shattered under the velocity of the attack, dousing Umi in flames. Do to the conditions of the fight, Umi thought it would be best to unleash something he found rather useful, his Ocean Spirit Form, and if Yoko could stay on his toes, he would be able to maintain it correctly.

"Ocean Spirit Form Maximum!"

(And now you will actually get to see what happens when Umi goes Ocean Spirit-y)
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 am

"Alright, I'll be around..."

Yoko took a few Shundo's and stood on top of a building, watching as the battle would soon unfold in front of them, and he did not want to be apart of it until he would be brought in to abate Umi's Spirit Form.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 am

Water gathered around Umi in a whirling torrent large enough to engulf the entire central area, the three girls stepped back as they prepared to launch a combination attack, but were unable to complete it because Umi dispersed into liquid as the swirling tornado blanketed the entire area knee deep in water.

The girls gathered together in a triangular pattern as Umi made his move, he rematerialized behind the Sylpha, and used a special kind of technique only Ocean Spirits could use.

"Water Body Claw!"

His hand transformed into a large gnarled claw and tore through her wind barrier, sending her reeling backwards before sheet collided with the wall, with a wave of his hand he collapsed a column of water on to the Salamandra, and knocked the Daemon girl back with the same water claw.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:52 pm

(Double Posting again. Hehe )

The three girls, knocked against the wall with the supreme power of a now possessed Umi, gather up the remained of their strength at launched a combo attack. The sylpha used her wind powers to trap Umi in a swirling vortex while the Salamandra girl unleashed her deadly explosions, creating a storm of fire that burned away the water Umi had conjured.

"Blazing Whirlwind!"

Umi was blown to pieces, and unlike the previous time he had fought in the Ocean Spirit form, he was unable to regenerate, but he continued fighting anyways, and transformed his hand into a drill this time.

"Water Body Drill"

"This idiot, he thinks he can takes us down with some Water Spirit powers.. he cant even control his properly, much less fight all three of us. Come on girls!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:36 am

Yoko has stepped in before any of them had the chance to launch another attack, he activated his artifact and unleashed hundreds of chains to bind Umi and bring him out of his madness form. Yoko allowed Umi to rest on the floor as he continued their conversation with a long speech, very uncharacteristic of Yoko.

"You girls dont seem to understand, Umi and I, we've had a hard live, like yourselves. We were trained assassins and killed dozens of innocent people with our abilities. Umi was the one who had the power to bring me out of that life and i love him every minute for it. We fled to the magical world and were hunted constantly, so bad we developed fears, doubts, and skills that we could not control. We sent a brief time at Everlast, where Umi developed a righteous sense of justice and he suffered for it, and we still do.He sold his soul to the gods in exchange for power beyond his control. We are two kids the world had kicked around for years and now that we have the power to make a difference, were going to.

As much as he would hate to admit it, even this new body he has is slowly dying, he wont live much longer, so we need you to help us. We already paved the way for people such as yourselves to blaze a trail against intolerance and injustice, made many friends with a similar cause and united them together under the banner of the Ryu-gu-jo, so i beg of you, take up arms with them and fight for your freedom, and for the freedom of the people who cannot fight for themselves..."

The 3 girls, moved by his speech, decided to accept their request, and lead the Ryu-gu-jo against oppression. Now that Yoko had found people much stronger than himself and Umi to carry out their cause, they did not have much of a reason to continue. Umi began to stir and awaken slowly as Yoko filled him in.

"So, what do you wanna do now?"

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:49 am

Umi sat up and laid next to Yoko as he thought of what to do next, but could not come up with anything, a curious detail as Umi could always come up with the right decision.

"I know they have the heart to make a difference, we met a lot of people, most of them just fools, to wrapped up in minutia to ever care about the world, and to dead inside to care. But those poor souls, left to decay alone, will be the reminder to those girls need to never give up, and that's all we really need. 'What do we do?' We'll we do what we always wanted to do, put ourselves before the world for once and just find a nice place to settle down, how does that sound?"

Without getting any complaints from Yoko, he and Umi decided to leave Hellas MM and their dreams behind if favor of what they always wished they could do, have peace.

~The End

(Since Will wont let me Soul rest, this we'll just be a detour to their storyline, i will explain what happened in the timeskip later...)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Rewards

Umi: 2 SP, 1 MP and 150,000 Drachma
Yoko: 2 SP, 1 KP and 100,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those With A Load To Bare   Those With A Load To Bare Empty

Back to top Go down

Those With A Load To Bare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1