Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look at what Pyoh has found~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Look at what Pyoh has found~! Empty
PostSubject: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey you all remember when they told the story about Yue's trials to get to Ostia right? Well if you do, and you can speak Japanese fairly well, then you'll love this anime extra!! http://www.b9up.com/lz/20169.html Have fun watching! And so you know, it's a RAW, seeing as how I can't find a translated one. x3;
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Pyoh , THANK YOU !!!!!!!! I was looking for a website that lets me watch anime with RAW that has Negima Mou Hitotsu no Sekai !!!! Happy Now I can finally watch more of it starting from episode 2 !!! BANZAI !!!
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Yup yup! haha have fun~!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Ummm do you have another site to watch the anime that are arranged properly ... ? I cant seem to find all the other episodes...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:13 pm

No sorry xD!! I'm searching XP
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:56 pm

No subs?? D:

I knew about it, there was also one before it about teh training before going to the magic world and getting lost in the magic world, etc...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:34 am

Lol no subs, hence the RAW
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 am

Sadness Sadness
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:28 am

Thanks so much! I was looking for this! Whee!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at what Pyoh has found~!   Look at what Pyoh has found~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Look at what Pyoh has found~!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1