Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hellchild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:48 am

I made my way to the room,an uneasy feeling playing with me.A sudden rush has taken over,as I raced through the corridors.This unwelcoming premonition,that something grave had occurred.

Standing near the door,weird voices came out,something tridus by no means could make.This was inevitably the hell child.But how this whimpering sounded,more mature,more vile,more..demonic.No more were these childish sounds,rather low moans,stirred up with occasional screams.

I clicked open the door,and there he was,no longer a infant.His back turned to me.Slightly muscular,and deformed,blades hanging to his arms,like scythes.His eyes both swelled with sorrow,and burning with angry.Locks of hair fell on his face,running all the way down his neck.He was no demon,neither a human.

Before I could move a finger,still in a sudden shock.He vanished,and resurfaced just an inch away from me,looking up.My eyes traveled from his raised shoulder,to his arm..to his hands which were too close to my neck to see.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:31 pm

I ducked just in time,for he saw no mercy in his possible creator.His skin,although now dried and pale,resembled marks and scars which some time ago I inherited.No doubt that this skin belonged to me.I tried to defend myself with homura.But this creature's sheer strength rattled the sword like a toy.Good god,how strong was he,and nearly impossible to see.He was fast yes and strong.If it wasn't for our technology.Any sword,magical or normal alike,would surly rip off from these devastating blows.No time to react or counter any blow,I tried to defend his blows,trying to calm him down,waiting for him to get tired.But so was my mistake,my demise,for he was not only a formidable opponent,he was me in every way.Soon I would find out...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:12 am

"Die..."He kept saying,over and over,hungry for my blood.
My wrists started to ache and swell,while he penetrated me with his powerful blows.Just then,through the blind spot came his flying leg,embedded on his toe was what seemed like a protruding broadsword.Without defense,it dug into my skin,and forced itself out from my back.Then and an entailing blast of force,whose origins I could not determine.A normal slash could decapitate you,rip off your organs or kill you on spot,but his slashes came with a menacing blow,as if a heavy blast of his ki hit me straight on,like a wall pushed against you.My dorm room door ,unable to hold the force,broke into pieces,and my body like a paper plane,flew right out of the school and crashed through trees,finally dragging into the ground.Out of breath and unable to move,I lay there.Again without a protective layer of skin,I had ruptured most of my tendons,and shattered my ribcage,while impacting onto the ground.
Unafraid though he stared down at me,he was already here,to finish me off.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:34 am

His blades dug into the ground,barely missing my head as I tilted it in time.
I kicked him off me,and tried to stand.No good,the bones as fragile as they were,started to form deep cracks as I moved a few inches,and the rattling of joints intensified.

"Die...Die..Die..Die"He still kept repeating that.

"It seems there is no way around you"I said as I stood up on my shaky bones.By surging more ki in my feet,and balancing it through the air,I somehow managed to control my body movements without straining the bones.I was still unsure the extent of the healing,losing the bones might cost me my life..or whatever it was that kept me in senses.

"DIE!"

He swung his hand,and the blade tore off his skin,making its way to me,the sickle like blade started spinning like a boomerang.I raised my sword ready to defend,should this blade touch my body,all hope shall be lost.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:33 am

The blade bounced off homura,violently shaking it,causing a surge of vibration,first through the sword..then my body.
Although I managed to defend the blow,the sickle's momentum remained almost the same...was there imbued to it?

Perhaps this creature too possessed the same metal my weapons were forged of.

As if a personification of myself..yet different i so many ways.

I extended the devils arm and grabbed him.Squeezing him.Strangling him.

He squirmed and shook himself,trying to loosen my grip.While I concentrated my ki to grip him down.

"You'll need more strength than that to break through this one"

"You must die...die...in Azard..."

I froze in place,unable to move.As the shock consumed me,my flow of ki weakened and withered off,giving him a chance to escape.Azard he said...Azard.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:45 pm

My mind rattled,spewing up questions more faster than I could ask,but was it any good?
this inhuman child could barely speak properly,let alone answer questions.
Arihala did indeed passed down a gift to me,a gift I would regret to have received.
I took out rosayan and took my aim,he might be fast and strong,but bullet pierce body,rather than breaking bones.

"Charge shot!"

Nearing him,I fired the bullet into his forehead.Regret started to clutch my heart,and my heavy chest seemed to sink deeper.Some part of him was me,and unfortunately it had to die.So was fate,and it would appear my hands were destined to play it out.

His neck bent back..more than it should,blood spurted out from his forehead,leaking like water from a tap.So richly red...so human.

Still unsure if he was dead or not,I shot the rest of the 5 shots into his chest.

For even the strongest of demons this would be the point of breakdown.
Seemed like he was stronger than the strongest.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 am

The bullets shot out right as the way they went in,and the skin healed soon after.I was hoping to sense some amount of ki,but to my surprise there was none.It was as if the skin torn apart,came together on its own accord and joined up...metabolism?

And then he started off again,his close range combo's were something to be feared of,for not for a single moment could I find a chance to counter.The penetrating blows that came afterward kept me working on clinging to the ground.His eyes for the most part could sense any small opening I left and attack it in faction of seconds.

Defending was getting hard...I raised the demonic hand,calling out the flames of ki.Grabbing homura now,the flames transferred to it,creating the flaming sword of death.Just as his blades struck to the sword,the fire transferred onto his blades..and then his body.Starting from both the arms..making its way to the torso..
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Was he persistent or just out of my league? to think the later was to claim one could rule the sky.Not impossible but none the less not that easy either.
He rose back,his skin healing in a blink of an eye,burnt and decomposed skin joining together and finally healing.Not even the drogans had the ability to heal their wounds,only to fight while marred with them.

He was immortal,in a more logical sense than me.To grow yet not to die,to kill yet not to feel.He stood back up,rampaging over me blows after blows of madness and blood thirst.

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:15 am

The fight raged on,getting dangerous by the passing moment.The thrust of his impacts were increasing in power,and his chains of combo unbreakable.Something kept telling me that even homura could not take such a punishment.Either it would shatter or my wrist would crack open,bones protruding.

"There is no limit to this ungodly stamina of yours"

I had began to huff.Not in a millennium did such a battle I had fought were I was grasping for breath.Was he breathing? No his chest wasn't heaving at all.It was quite a dilemma to decide what exactly was he? Half human-half demon,a human a demon or none.

Ok then.It would seem there is n point avoiding it further.
I take m stance,gasping for breath,the final attack would end it.One final strike.The gaussan slash.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 pm

"yes..I see fear...chaos...they die..soon..azard burns..soon!"He said.

Was this a predicament?Could he really see an end which I couldn't?
I realized just then,that this hellchild was more important than ever.He could be my key to unlock the horrible secrets I could not remember,of a past life.He was a demon forged by me,our memories probably the same as well.Could he tap into that passive mind,could he recall the events that unfolded that day?

...Just then,things got complicated.Strong as he was it seemed impossible to tame him.Killing him was my last option to walk away in one piece.

I canceled the gaussan slash.He finally made a direct hit,shredding off half my overcoat.What madness.The overcoat was actually not just made of normal cloth,but the hair of the strong demon Arnus,keeper of strength.His hair strands were used to sew and knit the overcoat.But he so easily tore it off.Complete madness.The impact that followed blew the shredded coat away.Now in my vest,I stared at him.And then onto my chest.The attack did hit,and the sudden soaking red on my vest proved so...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 am

Fighting a hell child in its earlier years be a toddler or a new born would not have caused me to suffer through the pain of a broken wrist and a badly wounded stomach.But then a demon since birth grown in a nick of time,armed with curved blades,both agile and strong,one had to pick places to attack,not to mention the time as well.

Bleeding,gasping for breath,defending,holding my ground.He was in the offense since the battle commenced,showing no signs of fatigue.

this battle was far from over...the beast was yet to be tamed.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 pm

"you are..but a mockery.."
Both our blades collided,the friction causing sparks to emanate,dissipate and finally vanish.The swords now sung in harmony.Our attacks were predictable to both of us.If only I could match that strength.This abominable monster had little plans to sate his thirst by my defeat.Certainly he would be assuming the same.

"You have limitless strength I see.With each strike you seem to rejuvenate even more.I underestimated you young demon.

I promise your life.Alas,the same might be difficult to say for your freedom.

You must confess to me your secrets once I am finished with you."

"You talk too much"

And with another strike,he backed,charging himself for another powerful strike,entailed by the deadly blow.

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:27 pm

We would have managed to take down any place we would be fighting in.Even in the green depths of the forest,surrounded by poles of tall tress,stepping over the dried leaves,vines and all the other wild vegetation this forest housed,I realized I was the one being ragged around,slammed onto the trees,either bringing them down or breaking through them.

Slumped,pale,deadly,fully naked.This menace had rained upon me,with its fair share of secrets holding me back to eliminate the adversary.Power was not the correct term,neither the necessary mean to take him out.I would have to release every ounce of my ki both active and dormant should I plan to live another day in one piece.I had started to get into his flow,his rhythmic,savaged and barbaric yes,but rhythmic dance of curved blades.I countered failed,blasted,counter failed blasted.His healing surpassed mine through the ages,which by some odd reason he gained ahead of his time.

I now started to grasp the concept of this strength.Earlier speculation,intuition and partly,if not complete knowledge of the demon world guided my thoughts to believe the demonic child would inherit my abilities and strength,once it grows up.On the contrary it would have seemed that this child had had that strength,dormant may it be,resided somewhere in his body as an infant.Now grown up,he had evolved this power and surpassed with through millions of years.But for a demon,a span of 10 years of age.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:34 am

We fought further,the heat of battle now at ferocious levels beyond any human or warrior alive to comprehend.To a normal eye only sudden wisps of wind connect our battle to their eyes.These were our breath,partially and more of the air friction caused by the speed of the fight.It is said if one is fast enough ,they can break through the atmosphere itself,entering the velocity stream that can lead you almost anywhere.Among anywhere,is a null space which disintegrates your entire being,and of course..the parallel worlds.But to leave one and enter another was highly unlikely when your too fast to stop and fragile to withstand the null space.Our speeds now matched.But it would seem our childish demeanor got the best of us.As my strike became fast..his got even faster.Perhaps we were headed to another world..soon enough.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:10 am

"Arihala sure left me with a feast to savor"I conveyed to the hell child mockingly.

"You are still far incompetent to hold a demon inside you.."He replied in a monotonous tone.

I realized this comment could mean more than the simple meaning.This hellchild might also remember events prior to its birth.Occurrences in my span of lifetime,the worlds I traveled and the demons I slayed.But what was his ultimate motive.What would he achieve by slaying me.
Freedom?Power?
No,he had already the freedom to attack me,thus making my speculation of him being in my control preposterous.
Power,he had already surpassed mine,there was nothing I could,moving or decapitated,could provide him.

The answer was much more grim,deeper and mysterious.His entry to my mundane life would lead to more forthcoming dangers,sacrifice and a threat to even an immortal.Only time could yield the results,and only he could be the key for them all.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:08 am

This little child,no bigger than 4 feet 8,gave me the time of my life,forcing me to cling to homura,barely giving time to react to his movements.It was then I realized the only difference between us was an outlet for ki.While ki embeds around our body,and can be gathered and concentrating to crate a thrust wave.Its powers amplify with an outlet.In my case the demonic hand.

Finding my chance ,I decided I would have to tap in a double counter.To create an opening,I must get hurt too.So It would be.The next attack would be the last one.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 am

He attacked with great precision.The demonic aura surging ,throbbing,resonating throughout my body.This impact it gave with each of is attack,the brute strength,the force and the speed.Doubts started to confront my mind,threatening me to regret attack him with this finishing blow.Was this power enough I wondered.There was no choice,no alternative now.It was do or die,and I was prepared for the latter.

It sometimes baffled me to think during the events of this battle,that arihala had power to suppress my energy into this little child.Worse would have befallen this world and the others,had she been able to control him...

His blades came straight this time,ripping my overcoat,digging into the white flesh,and oozing out blood.It did not take him time to thrust the blade further down my chest.

"You were a good match,but it would seem the one superior won"

I chocked out blood

"A weapon you are...I applaud your strength,your superior skill and techniques,but do not forget,you are still..TOO..YOUNG"

With his scythe like arm embedded in my chest,I thrust the sword horizontally into his forehead while the demonic hand pierced through his chest.

"This is your final attack? pitiful being,you make me unsure to the second of the fact I was made out of you"

"Let me assure you,its true"

I charge up the demonic ki,as both the sword and the hand,transfer the decaying ki into his body,soon rotting his innards.

"AAAAGGGHHHH.."He shouted,his high pitched childish voice,as if bursting his throat from the inside.Long moments passed,as I realized both him and I were at our limits.I was in no position to open the 5 links.Whatever ki I had would have to work...and it did.

The demon suddenly started glowing..the same blue-ish light,one familier to that of my ki.But his light was blinding..warm as well.

The entire area started to elope in it.my vision blinded,until I could see nothing but the blue light.

Moments later I awoke.lying on my bed in my dorm room.Tridus was besides me,worried.

"You did it again didn't you"said Tridus

"ah yes,it sure seems so...where is he?"

"Im here"

The answer came.

And there he was,perfectly fine,not a scratch on his body.

"Good work hybrid,you defeated me.And so its settled,I shall serve you,as promised"

I rested my head on the pillow,recalling the events that had happened,and those this new comrade would accompany with him.

THE END

(Ill continue you follow-up and info on the hell child in my char update)
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:17 pm

2SP 2MP 25,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 am

hmm just for a personal satisfaction purpose,Id like another mod's view on the grading.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 am

Fine fine, 2SP, 2MP and 250,000 Drachma... okay?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:24 am

it should be 150,000 drach and 3 sp and 2 mp.But im no one to grade my own thread so..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:27 am

Well ya just did.

3sp 2mp 150,000 drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hellchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hellchild

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Confederacy :: Everlast Magic School-