Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex Unit X

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

Male Posts : 37

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Account Name: Lord Arceus

Name: Alex
Nickname: Unit X
Height: Equivilant to Chachamaru
Weight: Equivilant to Chachamaru, slightly heavier due to body structure
Group: Mascot for the robotics club.
Affiliation: Light
Blood-type: AB+; ether based
Dislikes: evil beings, maverick androids
Fears: turning maverick
Physical Description: Though heavily armored, he has an agile and limber build.
Ki or Magic? Magick only through weapon. He does not use a magick activation keyword in the use of his primary spell
Clothing: often seen in armor, prefers to wear black trenchcoat and hat, sometime seen in a black coat with a hood during winter.
Accessories: A locket with a picture of Prof. Thomas Light and his friendly rival Prof. Albert Wily in it, .
Extra: Unknown

Picture:
Disreguard the fact that this character is from a megaman X game, X is used as the faceclaim for the character.Alex Unit X X

Personality
A rather easy-going personality, he can be rather stubborn at times. If he gets angry, it is only because he has been woken up to deal with the pressures of solitude.

History
Not much is known, he is a mystery to all who see him, he is the only person who has a 'black box' within him made impossible to crack by even a super genius. Though he has been toned down in attack power to compensate for heavy armor, he has no recollection of anything in his past except that he was built by a genius scientist with years of robot bulding experience by the name of prof. thomas light. He has the ability to think and act freely. Rudimantarily weak by nature, when his energy level spikes to a dangerous level{equivilant to Magick power overdrive, and due to the black box} he releases it in a strike to the ground, this energy is not usually released violently, but the shockwaves it produces pack a punch. Although Alex can use magick, he only has one spell, and only uses it when he needs to buy some time. The only one of his kind{not including Chachamaru}, Alex can only use his magick through Zohar stimulation.

Class: Magic-using Android

Weaponry/Equipment
Proficient with guns, swords and various spells

Stats – 45 [You have 45 SP to distribute among these statistics.]
Strength: 5
Accuracy: 10
Endurance: 15
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 10

Stat Points Earned: 0/0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:
Leave this blank, until you make a modification in the history section.

Skills & Disciplines:
The Black Box: A mysterious device that was installed within Alex to be deciphered by someone who knows how it works, this is centered around; but not limited to the following:
{Zohar Medalions}: Small versions of the original Zohar and Emulators, when active will produce a special stimulant that only Alex can feel within his body.
{Ultimate armor}: A special armor that was configured to be used by Alex. the only way for him to access this is through a probationary contract{Pactio}.

Weapons Training: Alex was trained to handle weapons after his creation, but instead of harming humans, he was installed with the mirror copy beam, which ensures that the best offense is an even better defense... and makes enemies think twice about casting spells at him

Magic Name: Systematic Tertiary Weapons Protocol{S.T.W.P.}
Magic Type: Ect.
TP/KP Earned: 0/0
Magic Description: Alex will obtain data on an attack and refrence it when he needs to must learn spells to use them.
Techniques: 10/10

(Mirror Copy Beam) - (Rank - 3)
Type: (main trademark attack)
Incantation: (Mirror Move)
Range: (Long)
Effect: (fires a beam of reflective energy that Generates a reflective mirror that bounces a spell of rank three back upon the target{mirror is destroyed by spells higher than rank three}, if charged; forms a soul body copy of Alex with the same modicum of technicks that mimics him{This copy can only be destroyed by powerful ancient spells of rank 7, but vanishes after 3 turns}. This makes for an effective counter attack while Alex is preparing to launch a spell of his own mastery)

(Junius Tempestas Celestalis{Celestial Cruel Ruin}) - (Rank - 7)
Type: (Offensive spell powered by Zohar Stimulation)
Incantation: (The cosmos shines, and heralds destruction. by the silent wrath of god almighty, may ye who do evil be judged: Junius Tempestas Celestalis)
Range: (Varies)
Effect: (A powerful ancient spell that Alex mastered, summons the light of judgement to attack any target in it's range, and can miss it's mark 10% of the time)

{Let me know what needs editing}

Last edited by Lord Arceus on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Until application is completed please put WIP in the tittle.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:24 pm

thanks for tip
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:18 am

You're only allowed 10/10 of techniques. :/
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:44 pm

thanks, will edit.

EDIT: made nessicary changes. Now need to wait for approval.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:16 am

Your character has a bunch and load of skills and disciplines, so please remember to be fair, your character isn't hugely strong; all characters are supposed to start off "weak".

Asorbing any spell or such is pretty high-level.

Your skills seem fine, but rank 1 spells are pretty weak. As strong as a regular slash or punch from a human; mostly dependant on your characters actual strength. Your characters too weak to slash through anything, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:06 am

I am not sure if I should be concerned... but the references are not very appealing, this isn't street fighter or Harry Potter or anything, so maybe tone those down a little. o.o.

And, I know I am concerned that one of your skills is spell absorption, which apparently is infallible and makes you the most powerful anti-mage ki-user in the entire forum as you can negate ANY spell no matter what it is. You literally have no limits and it is FAR to generalised for my tastes.

The reason I know why this shouldn't be allowed? My character can do something similar, but it is a spell instead of a skill, and Will limited me to half the rank of that spell. I want a limit and I want you to make this into a technique or spell and not a skill, or else it simply doesn't work.

Also, as a tip. Giving your character so much stats in all other areas makes him incredibly weak, having 1 stat point of strength is probably a bad idea.. As well as having so many rank 1 skills is also not a good idea, quality over quantity is probably better. But, that is completely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:20 pm

you obviously have me on that reguard, I'll make another edit... and Ryo... you aren't a staffer, so your lecture is about as obvious as Roxas banning me on CERP... but I'll take what you said into account as well.

EDIT II: made nessisary edits.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:50 am

1/2 approval!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 am

2/2 approved Cat
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 am

... First of all, I am a character mod, and this happens to be a character so you should really kinda you know... think about what you say?

Second, you can't have a rank 7 spell untill you have 20 intelligence and how the hell did both Will and Kitty miss that I have no freaking idea. So you have to lower it, or have more intelligence.

Third, Your spell is rank three, it is not going to deflect a rank 7 spell at rank three no matter how much time or charge you put into it. You can only reflect spells that are equal in rank to your skill.

You can continue to roleplay, but you can't use any of those skills until they are fixed. Thank you.

Last edited by Ryo on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:35 am

Quote :
Second, you can't have a rank 7 spell untill you have 20 intelligence and how the hell did both Will and Kitty miss that I have no freaking idea.

I told you, ki-users may not need the 20 intelligence requirement, depending on the spell/technique/move. However, yeah, looking at that, I think it would. You should lower it to rank 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex Unit X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Unit X   Alex Unit X Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Unit X

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Inactive Characters-