Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

uuhh... Character thingy i guess...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plebbly

Male Posts : 10

uuhh... Character thingy i guess... Empty
PostSubject: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:49 am

My Character, i have never really done things like this so yeah, don't expect much XD

Name: Zarieru Kugua
Nickname: "Blade"
Height:193cm
Weight:82kg
Group:N/A
Affiliation:Light
Blood-type:B
Dislikes:Losing
Fears: Mages
Physical Description:Brown Hair, Blue eyes, Large Broad Stature, Muscular. Light Tan
Magic Keywords: Shou
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing:Baggy Black pants, Dark Blue T-shirt with 1 ripped sleeve
Accessories:Onyx Ring on right index finger. White wristband with Adauchi in black
Extra:Broadsword Tattoo down left arm
Picture:
Spoiler:
Characters picture goes here!

Personality
Brute who using no skill but offense. Humored by the suffering of his enemies and distraught by defeat. a Generally serious guy who finds humour in not much, only occasions with his uncle can bring a smile to his face. he is an often tired and is not willing to go out when offered. Mention of his parents sends him into a rage to cover the depression.

History
As a child, Zarieru was brought up in the normal world, though his mother was a mage. he was pretty normal except for his obsession with knifes that brought worry to his teachers. at the age of 8, walking home with his parents, they were both knocked to the ground by strong gust of wind. blood seeped from their heads as Zarieru watched them die. petrified by the sight, it was minutes before he turned to notice a man in black standing at the end of the street. Another strong gust forced zarieru's eyes shut, and the man disappeared. with the image of the man imprinted in his mind, and the motive of revenge, he swore to hunt that man down if it was the last thing he did.

Class: Swordsman

Weaponry/Equipment
Broadsword handle with a summoned blade

Stats – 45 [You have 45 SP to distribute among these statistics.]
Strength:15
Accuracy:10
Endurance:8
Speed:8
Intelligence:4

Stat Points Earned: 0
Jewels Earned: 500,000 (starting amount)

Sources:
Leave this blank, until you make a modification in the history section.

Magic Name: Electricity Magic
Magic Type: Elemental/Offensive
TP/KP Earned: 0
Magic Description: The ability to morph Electricity to suit the user.
Techniques:10/10

Star Domination - (5)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: hoshi
Range: 30m
Effect: Distracts the enemy with a stray explosion before striking with 3 blasts from the end of his blade. These blasts look like shooting stars hence the "Star" Domination

Storm Blade - (5)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
incantation: arashi
Range: 2-12metres
Effect: Creates a weak electrical barrier around the user when the blade is or fires a lighting bolt from the end of the blade that dissipates after a certain length

Last edited by Plebbly on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:54 am

Question: What kind of magic do you use?

You appear to be a Magic Swordsman, but none of your abilities are really used with a sword, and have no coherance. (Explosions & Electrical Barrier)

Both are possible, just the have to stem from the magic blade... also Fill out the Magic Descriptor.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 am

It appears that you have left off half the [b] code for the character. Also you may want to seperate out your history and personality. After that, we can begin disscussing the content of your character.
Back to top Go down
Plebbly

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:58 am

i dont know, i only got into this last night because of william
but for 1, with the lightning blast thing, it comes out of the sword, and if i cant attack at a range, im completely screwed against mages and stuff, so i have Star Domination.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 am

*sigh* Please use the proper bolded code it is just easier for everyone. Srry if I am nit-picking but it really is.

Please tie the magic abilities in more with your sword them, fill out the magic tyoe template (this is the magic you are best at though you can still learn other magic with no penalty).

MUCH longer personality. Tell us if he is generally happy, said ,serious, angry that kind of stuff, not the generic "sad if loses happy if wins" cause that is sortof the same for everyone.

Also please give us a better indication as to what his life before his parents were killed (maybe tell why someone may have wated them dead) and what he did afterwards (seek a master to earn the ways of the sword? Enter into the seedy underbelly of the magic world. Also were his parents mages or normal? Was he born in the magic world or the normal world? Just some ideas to help you flush out your character because should you decide to get a pactio, its powers and abilities will be based not only on your skills, but also your personality.
Back to top Go down
Plebbly

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:45 am

im not sure what to do with the magic type part.

but thanks for helping me :)
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:17 am

It's more like the type of magic you specialize in. It could be generic magic or it could be something unique such as magia erebia (though honestly you can't get that just yet). Or rather it's the kind of magic you are best at and how you use it (like how Negi specializes in wind magic) or something like that. Try looking at the approved characters and look at the magic they use and try and base your magic off of that from there.
Back to top Go down
Plebbly

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 am

like that?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 am

Sort of but not quite. I'm probably not explaining it too well. So you want this guy to be a sword wielder right. So are there any abilities or techniques you would like him to have?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:16 am

You can't have a rank 6 technique until you have 10 intelligence. Also for magic description, say what that lightning can do.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 pm

1/2 approval.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:25 pm

2/2 approval and welcome to the forum :)

This topic is resolved and therefore is closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uuhh... Character thingy i guess...   uuhh... Character thingy i guess... Empty

Back to top Go down

uuhh... Character thingy i guess...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1