Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Immune to her charms (Ayra)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beyond

Beyond

Immune to her charms (Ayra) Empty
PostSubject: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Again, it seemed that Emanuel had been left to his own devices. Again, he was left to find something to do that was at least somewhat productive with his time... but, for some reason, he found that he still hadn't quite made it into the school he had been informed would be able to further his training... which still he doubted. Fate, it seems, feels the same way, as why else would it give him further distraction from his goal? As he slowly approached the school he would notice a young woman, around his age, possibly the same age... he couldn't quite tell. What he could tell is that this girl wasn't exactly innocent. He got the feeling that this was probably a bad idea, but approached anyway.. as was his nature when it came to situations he didn't fully understand, he was to learn. "... I was wondering... are you not cold?" it wasn't quite the kind of weather to be wearing such sparing amounts of clothing, which is mostly the part he didn't understand about the whole situation.

The expression on his face, which would possibly confuse the girl at first, was not one of lust, as skimpily dressed as she may be.. In fact it was showing nothing, he blankly waited for her to reply to his question.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Arya looks up, perked with interest as a man actually confronting her. Most people would just stare at her from the sidelines. "Please refrain from looking at most scarce clothing, hehehe! Unless, you want to take this... further?" Ayra charmingly giggles, flaunting her body around, especially her breasts.

She turns and ignores the man continuing onwards in only a fashionable bra top and 'sexy' panties. "And no, I'm not cold. I like it this way," She puts her index finger on her lips, licking the top of it profusely. The teachers continually go off at her for doing such actions, especially harassing other students. But, Ayra didn't care! She was born and raised up like this, she'll do what she wants, when she wants.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:10 am

The various attempts at charming him failed, miserably. In fact, she would notice that when she commented on how he should refrain from staring at her, he was looking away already, as if something had preoccupied him in the short time since he asked the question. He would look back after a brief spell as he noticed that she had taken off.. deciding that it would be better to follow her for now until he found something more interesting to do.

”You like being cold?..” he asked quite blandly, maybe this would somehow make her wonder, what was he? Surely most men would have fallen for her charms by now.. but not this one.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:13 am

'Eh? Why isn't this man swooning? Wait, is he? No, it doesn't look like he is... then... my... My looks have failed?!' She thinks to herself falling over completely in destructive sadness. She angrily pouts away, wondering why they were ineffective at the tedious man. She turns around, swinging around beautifully, having a cat like pose.

"What do you want?" She asks blushing (on purpose, she wouldn't nearly be embarrassed by such a feat). "Of course, I'm not being cold... Master."
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

With all of her efforts she would find that he wasn't even paying attention to any of her body as she tried to flaunt it. In fact he would even seem just a little bit bored. He was curious why she referred to him as master actually, it was very out of the ordinary. "I don't particularly want anything. Maybe directions to the school... Maybe you could take me he said while looking off somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 am

"Directions? Sure! There's a lot of... places I hang out! ♥" She grins, leading him all around the place. She had no actual plans on where to take him, but was just showing him the general area. It may seem as if she was kind, but she continued to do numerous attempts to capture this mans heart... or elsewhere. "I vow to do this in one hour!" She cheers, pumping her fists in the air.

She had vowed to capture this mans heart in an hour, or forever train her appearance for the next year.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

Emanuel wasn't quite sure that he was being led in the right direction by this girl. HE wasn't even sure she knew where she was going, he could of sworn they went to some of the places more than once. ”So... where exactly are we headed now?” He didn't seem to be falling for her any faster than he had been before, maybe she would have to try a little bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 am

Ayra was completely unsure what to do, her only thought that crossed her mind was... 'This man is a homo...' She growls to herself in her head, as she twists and turns leading him to a beautiful, reserved fountain sending a beautiful linear stream of water flowing as it turns, splashing into the water underneath it.

She turns to Emanuel, "My name's Ayra Hunders. You better remember me, you're obviously not straight; or something like a asexual." She hisses, grabbing his non-erect crotch, gripping it tightly. "I'm the best and most beautiful person you'll ever meet, so you can ask me for a job." She glares with a seductive wink, her anger causing her to grab tighter.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:35 am

Emanuel wasn't quite sure exactly what had happened, but he found the girl quite in his personal space.. though, he wasn't showing any signs of changing his most neautral way of being any time soon. Looking at her for a second he would blink a few times. "I am no asexuall... nor am I homosexual if that is what you are implying." Even though she did literally have him by the balls it wasn't helping her any. "You can let go now" he commented.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:29 pm

"That's good," She smiles gently yet fiercely. "You better not, either. I could make you mine, if I wanted..." She says in a slightly threatening tone, then again, even if her magic was very effective for such; it wouldn't work at all unless this person felt a slight affection for her. She twisted around and strolled away, ready to increase her fabulous beauty.

"I'm going to look better, just you wait." She seductively winks, swinging her breasts around as she strolls off, determined to make herself look sexy to everyone; even emotionless characters like that guy.

(This was short)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:59 am

Rewards

Ayra: 1 SP, 1 MP
Beyond: 1 SP, 1 MP
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immune to her charms (Ayra)   Immune to her charms (Ayra) Empty

Back to top Go down

Immune to her charms (Ayra)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1