Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY Empty
PostSubject: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:43 am

Just like the title says. Great new psyren role play that's just starting out.

Come on down and make that psychicer you always wanted;

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Psyren_RP/index/
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:10 am

Ehmm, what makes it unique from the One Piece and Fairy Tail one?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:14 am

1. it's Psyren

2. It has a different system

3. It's PSYREN
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:15 am

Oh, awesome. I may join then, later on. Busy getting this place back to its feet... I know, you and Kitty are here, but I'll have to message everyone else.

Also, you and Kitty wanna take up being character mods?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 am

Sure.... but I have conditions.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 am

We're going to overhaul the rules and all that, so what're the conditions?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:20 am

Eeeh? Psyren? Can I join??
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:30 am

First the rule overhauls yes but there are also several other factors I would like included

(Stats, traits and techniques go without saying)

1. I would like to Alter the plot of Lost magic to be closer to the Negima one. Consider, Negi gaduated from the magic academy and lived in the human world at the level all characters here start at. So I would like to change the plot so that instead of starting at the school, the characters start out as either A, recent graduates who have been assigned a cover they must keep in the real world, or B "normal" people who these mages meet and form bonds to. Eventually (possibly) becoming partners if they either figure out the mages secret or are trussted enough by the mage to become a partner.

2. Mods decide what the persons pactio should be. The mod will determine the artifacts power based on the persons personality history, and abilities

3. I would like a mandatory FLAW instituted so that all characters must work to overcome this. This could be "childishness" in the case of Makie, "not a main character" in the case of Ako (in addition to her percieved flaw of the scar, or an "unbeliever" in the case of CHisame who rejects magic outright.

And yes Rose, Psyren roleplay is open to all who desire to all who want to join it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 am

Alberio wrote:

2. Mods decide what the persons pactio should be. The mod will determine the artifacts power based on the persons personality history, and abilities.
I think people should be able to decide what they want their partner and artifacts to be- though the mods have to know and can modify
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:19 am

I was actually going to do the mods decided the artifact from the start, but that was scrapped because Umi already made his artifact for Yoko...

But, in the end, I do agree with Kitty. I think they should at least be able to choose the form. Abilities should be done by mods, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 pm

That is an acceptable compromise then. Characters can choose the form and mods choose the powers... we all agreed?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 am

Fine by me
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:53 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:08 am

Okay then the next thing I'd like to address is the plot.

Right now the forumhas a really... harry potterish feel to it. More so than Negima really. Personally I don't think the plot should revolve around going to class or school in the agic world (at least not as much).

I'm thinking that 200 years after the Negima plot, the educational system has evolved so that teaching is more individualized. Perhaps instructors could be assigned to groups of students and would guidde them in their training rather than actually teaching them things.

For example although Negi showed ala alba the basics, he let them grow and experiment with magic on their own, letting them perform their own research rather than having them learn a series of lessons.

Perhaps even the teachers themselves might have teachers, like Negi teaching ala alba, while evangeline is teaching Negi.

Basically what I am thinking is that highly active members should be made "instructors" who will not only train lesser mages or "newcomers" but who will also be training themselves.

Furthermore, I don't think the roleplay should be centered around everlast, instead I think it should take place in the "real world", with all of the characters either being normal people or recently graduated mages who must keep their identities a secret or reveal it to people who trust and form partnerships.

Do you guys think these are acceptable, questions comments, concerns?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:47 am

I think the forum is fine as it is but I your idea is good too... I dunno, why don't we leave it for Will to decide, after all this is his forum.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 am

Teaching can be individualized, though most people of the forum actually preferred Umi's idea of having a school, which is why you rarely see it. It's always been there, people just never chose it.

Ewww, Harry Potter. The difference between Harry Potter is that, the school isn't centered around anyone. Neither is the storyline... I was planning to have the storyline unravel out through the event missions and such.

Oberon, for an example, is a teacher. So you can choose to be a teacher and get a teacher to teach you.

Instructors is a good idea though, but we'd have to create NPC's. If you wish to do so, PM me, that'd be great! Cat

The reason we're not starting in the real world is to differ from Negima, yet have the same basis.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 am

Oh, could Al be my teacher?? Cat
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:20 am

I could if Will allows it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am

Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am

Okay then I'm a teacher now. Also Will I was wondering if I could change the shadow shaping in my profile.

And even if the bottom thingy says I am not on, I probably still am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY   NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW PSYREN ROLEPLAY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Games Section-