Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games have you completed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

What games have you completed? Empty
PostSubject: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 am

Lets try and get more discussions going. Happy

So overall, from what you can remember, what games have you completed?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:32 am

I don't play much games myself, nor do I have much time. But I've played a few dating sims and completed them. Not 100% though.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:09 am

I, being quite the gamer, have completed a slew of games...
Like Resident Evil 2-5 and deratives, Final Fantasy 7-8-9-10 and X-2 (100%) Red Alert 1, 2 and 3 (allies for 1 and all sides for the other two), Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time (100%) LoZ: Majoras Mask (also 100%) And LoZ: Twilight Princess (Not 100%) *insert a slew of old SNES games* I have also tried (and failed on) a number of rather obscure games...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Me being a Sonic fan, i have completed Sonic 3 & Knuckles with Knuckles (Super Emeralds, too), Sonic Advanced 3 (Everything), Sonic Battle, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Blast, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, and I'm sure I forgot some. Happy . I have beaten Final Fantasy X-2 (Though without 100%). Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Party 7, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Spyro: Season of Fire, uh, I'll update with more once I remember. Cat

Edit 1: Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1, Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2, Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby: Squeak Squad. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, the Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, King of Fighters EX2: Howling Blood, Space Channel 5, Fire Emblem 6, Fire Emblem 7, Fire Emblem 8, Power Quest, Soul Calibur 2 (100%), Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox, Sonic the Hedgehog 06, Viewtiful Joe 2, Viewtiful Joe: Redhot Rumble, one of the Megaman games for NES, Megaman 8, Megaman Battle Network 6, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.

I'm pretty sure there's more~.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Okay, I might as well do my list as well. I've played a few games of each series, so yeah...

Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls, Final Fantasy 4, Final Fantasy 5, Sonic Advanced 1, Sonic Advanced 2, Sonic Advanced 3 (not all), Sonic Battle, Sonic Adventure 1: DX Director's Cut, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros Brawl (not all stickers + trophies), Super Smash Bros 64, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Paper Mario Thousand Year Old Door, Super Paper Mario, Mario Sunshine, Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, Megaman Battle Chip Challenge, Summon Night Sword Craft Story 1, Summon Night Sword Craft Story 2, Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari: Hajimari no Ishi, Mario Party 1, Mario Party 2, Mario Party Advance, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Squeak Squad, Legend of Zelda Ocarina in Time (not 100%, only story and just recently), Days of Memories 1, Days of Memories 2, Days of Memories 3, Moonlight Walk, Be my Master, Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Destiny PSX, Tales of Eternia, Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2, Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3, Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Kirby Superstars, Kirby Superstas DS, Rave Master 1 GBA, one of the Duel Master games, Fire Emblem 7, Fire Emblem 8, Jump Ultimate Stars, One Piece Baseball, Naruto Ninja Council 1, Naruto Ninja Council 2, Naruto Ninja Council 3, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Phoenix Wright, Phoenix Wright Justice for All, Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulation, Apollo Justice, Advance Wars, Love Hina GBA, Draglade, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Leafgreen, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Darkness, one of the Yoshi's island.

I think I'm missing some, like I know Kyle and Pimp are, aha... :o
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:57 pm

I remember I beat Paper Mario 1 and 2, and Tales of Legendia~~~~
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Me, I has finished a few games. Such as

Resident evil outbreak: File 2
Resident evil 4 & 5
Godfather 1 & 2 (Godfather 2 I finished 100% complete, like everything found and unlocked X.x)
Mirror's edge (Without shootin' a single gun at someone)
Resistance 1 & 2
Need for speed Underground 1, 2 & Carbon
Fallout 3 (Without mods)
Oblivion (Main quest line)
Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
Some Yu Gi Oh game on the ps1
Age of Mythology
Prototype
InFamous
Fear 1 & 2 (Not Perseus mandate and the other one I can't remember the name of)
Metal gear solid 3 & 4
Far Cry 2
Portal
Army of Two (And 40th Day)
H.A.W.X
All of the current splinter cell games sept the first and the last.
Halo
Spore
Left 4 Dead 2 (Haxed for Australian violence!)
Uhh... thats all from the top of my head lol XP
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:50 pm

I've beaten Pokémon Diamond, and Twilight Princess, Minish Cap, and Four Swords Adventure. Also, Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Plebbly

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:15 am

Iv 100% completed every Ratchet and Clank, Kingdom Hearts 1+2 and 358/2 days, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Serious Sam: The First/Second Encounter, Doom 3, Every Quake except 4 and guitar hero. they are just the ones off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 am

Eeerm. Tales of Legendia, Yoshi's Island, Scott Pilgrim VS The World, The World Ends With You, Fire Emblem 7, Guitar Hero, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Sonic Battle, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Tales of Phantasia... That's all I can remember, not much games...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:22 am

Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Tatsunoko VS Capcom
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:22 am

What was your favorite part about Legendia, Rose?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 am

Eehhh, the Nerifes Cannon scene was amazing! But also the ending was sad... I'm not going to say what happens to her, but yes. My favourite character story thing was definitely Norma's! What was yours?
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:37 am

Chloe! She, like
Spoiler:
Totally awesome. Then my second favorite was Jay's, even though I hate him.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:39 am

I remember the stabbing scene! I cringed!!

Sorry, but who's Solon again? I forgot!! I always participated in the arenas, too. Also, oddly whenever I was facing the shadow enemies of a party member, I always play at the person that the shadow is of.

So if it's Dark Chloe, I play as Chloe! I found it fun that way, ehehe.

Then again, I do remember skipping a lot of optional things. Blush
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 am

Solon isn't optional. He's Jay's adoptive father, if you could call him that. I think he sexually molested him.

Solon: You're so cute with your face twisted up in confusion and pain!

Sickening.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:44 am

Omg! The Solon and Dark Jay fight was SO HARD!!! And When Fenimore died...SADNESS! Do you use manual?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:46 am

No, I knew that part wasn't optional, I just can't put my finger on him! Though I do recall something like that, he's got white hair and cyan clothes or something? You fight him, right?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:47 am

Kairu-kyun wrote:
Omg! The Solon and Dark Jay fight was SO HARD!!! And When Fenimore died...SADNESS! Do you use manual?

Ehh! Sorry, didn't see your new post! I do remember Solon kind of, but I think I played it on Normal and I spammed items, so it wasn't that hard... other than Final Embrace! Final Embrace! and all... I use semi-auto. I can't comprehend manual properly... but I've only played two Tales of games, so....
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:54 am

Real men use manual. Lol, anyway.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:36 pm

My parents deleted firefox, I have to use Internet Explorer and can't see youtube videos anymore... Sorry Kyle. I should get Firefox again tomorrow morning! But Manual it's not hard or anything, I just focus more on artes and such to focus on getting right next to the enemy. Blush
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:20 pm

I use Internet Explorer and can see Youtube videos fine.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 pm

I use Chrome ~

I just beat Harvest Moon Saving the Homeland again.
Back to top Go down
brenden96

PostSubject: Okaaay...    What games have you completed? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 am

Let's form this list. . .

Devil May Cry 4
Halo 3
Mirror's Edge
GTA IV
Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Yellow, Red, Emerald
Dragon Ball Z Taiketsu (Shitty GBA game xD)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1-3
Dragon Ball Z Infinite World (Budokai style)
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2 (Lame :/)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1-5
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1&2
Assassin's Creed
Singstar (OH YEAH. lol)
Patapon 1-2
Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, Chain Of Memories, Birth By Sleep (100%!)
Final Fantasy 1-6
World Of Warcraft (I did the end-game raids.)
Summon Night Swordcraft Story 1 & 2 (Most awesome GBA games evah)
Summon Night Swordcraft Story Monogatari: Hajimari No Ishi (Or SNSS 3, just jap version)
Echoshift

. . . I lost track
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 pm

My list got deleted... Sadness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games have you completed?   What games have you completed? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games have you completed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1