Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chap 296

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 am

OMG did anyone read it yet??????
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Ohhh, link?? :O Must read.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:30 am

Read it, Zazie's broken to death!! Tho' seeing Nagi and Arika was awesome. Wonder what's happening next, and if the other girls are also going through something similar?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:12 am

Not really, its just a Lotus Eater Machine..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:44 am

Notice the last page? You can't return? That's worse than that space-time combo duo.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 am

No Will, thats dumb and your dumb for thinking that Cat

It think it means metaphorically, as in, you'll have all your dreams fulfilled in this world, so you'll be so wrapped up in it, you'll never want to leave.She obviously can let them out when she says "Abeat", if not then what does she do? Lock them in there dreams until they die??
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:24 am

Umibouzu wrote:

No Will, thats dumb and your dumb for thinking that Cat

It think it means metaphorically, as in, you'll have all your dreams fulfilled in this world, so you'll be so wrapped up in it, you'll never want to leave.She obviously can let them out when she says "Abeat", if not then what does she do? Lock them in there dreams until they die??

Obviously, I'm not that dumb when I'm going by her actual statement, instead of 'what I think'...

And it's actually quite a high chance that Zazie can't undo it through saying 'Abeat', more likely it's something Negi has to get out of himself, as do the other girls, if they're in this. Why would she get a pactio like this? Well, she's not human, she may be looking for world peace, or something to do with her personality, dream, etc...

As Kaede got the house part of her artifact, since she desired to be a wife.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 am

Uwaah, I wonder what Rakan would do if he was in it, like would the way he got out last time still work? Or would he have to kill/defeat Zazie?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:52 am

Yah but people cant stay in her house for more than 24 hours

Zazie obviously cant bring about a plot destroying world, otherwise the manga would end, and it obviously cant effect anyone else but Negi and co. Magic Lantern Circus appears to be a hypnosis machine bringing about what everyone wants based on there emotions, something applicable by illusionist ( PHD in Illusi-tology) Since it doesnt effect everyone in the magic world, she would either have to release her artifact to increase the number of people in the dream world, and what if those dream worlds intersect because of relationships ?(A large Lotus Eater Flaw) If you willing to believe a particular person is the way they are (Setsuna WILL ALWAYS protect Konoka) if Konoka's wish was to be with Setsuna, it would create a realistic Setsuna that would be what Konoka wanted, it would cause either Setsuna to link with her mind, or create that exact Setsuna as per Konoka's wishes. If anyone of them just wished to go back to the real world(outside of Zazie's artifact) it would be done because thats there dream. Of course if that is the one wish that cant be fulfilled, then you could want Zazie to appear, that exact Zazie, which would appear because its based on the views of the team of Zazie, then you could want Zazie to give her the instructions on how to get out, because it would fulfill there dreams, or get Zazie to simply fulfill her own dreams, which would mean she would get caught up in her own artifact, causing her to turn it off in fear of getting caught up in her own illusion. Either way Zazie cant maintain the illusion if they dont want her too, becuase There Dreams= There Reality. Of course then Zazie could just input an illusion, any illusion based on there emotions, which would then just follow standard illusion protocal, The reality of the illusion is held in the mind of the illusionist, since Zazie appears to be apart of the illusion, they could just get her absorbed into the illusion, which would take them out of the illusion anyways.

Sure TimeSpace Duo caught people in there, but it had a seam, if you beat them you could leave, one would assume the same also follows
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 am

I don't know why you state assumptions as facts in arguements, when you're more than likely wrong. First of all, all Ken Akamatsu said about Kaede's artifact is you can't stay in it forever, as even artifacts have time limits, so you more than likely CAN stay in her artifact for more than 24 hours.

Also, the Time-Space Duo wasn't true, if you beat both of them, you can't leave, the only way to leave (known) is...
1. Kill the girl, Tamaki I think her name was.
2. She gets rid of it herself.
3. You overpower the entire artifact by bursting out your own magical power, which is impossible, unless you're Rakan.

Wall of text? We aren't sure Zazie is using an illusion, or swapping them to another alternate reality, or as she said, actually sending them to a made up world, that her artifact done.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 am

Its called a theory, everyone else makes bullshit theories that dont exist for every manga, why am i not allowed to make mine? How do you know it isnt possible?

Time/Space bitch being killed would cause it to be destroyed, MEANING IT DOES HAVE A WEAKNESS!!!!

Have you the Brain Worms??? Read you Kaede thing again, you said it does have a time limit, akamatsu says it has a time limit, i might be wrong about it being 24 hours, but that doesnt mean it doesnt have a time limit.

By the way an alternate reality is an illusion, as her warping reality and creating a new one with the same causality and physics as the other would require immense powers, which is unlikely since a Magic Lantern is just a screen projector...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 am

You're just repeating my Kaede facts, like wut. Also, being dead is a weakness? It's a weakness to everything. Hey, if you got the strongest spell in the world that has no weaknesses, the weakness is you being dead. But, that's not a real weakness to the spell, it's not a real weakness to the artifact. Also, name one person who could even get to them? Other than Rakan, it's almost impossible. So being dead isn't a weakness.

It's not a 'bullshit theory', it's a 'bullshit made-up fact'. If you're going to talk about it being a theory, actually state it was a theory, not a fact.

Quote :
Yah but people cant stay in her house for more than 24 hours

That's stated as a fact.

Quote :
Have you the Brain Worms??? Read you Kaede thing again, you said it does have a time limit, akamatsu says it has a time limit, i might be wrong about it being 24 hours, but that doesnt mean it doesnt have a time limit.

Not all artifacts are the same, and even if the artifact disappears, that doesn't mean the effect will.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 am

I believe the point of an artifact disappearing is that the effects end.

My point, EXACTLY. It has a time limit, meaning you cant compare Kaede's to Zazie's because one might have a time limit, and the other most certainly does.

Your death part made me lmao, so hard. You said Time/Space had no weaknesses, but then said unless you kill them, meaning that its a weakness. It its highly unlikely you will reach them, but in the off-chance you did, and killed them you would get out. MAKING IT A WEAKNESS. A weakness is still a weakness regardless of how likely it may happen, that's just basic combat. Example:

Your Anti-Heal, my heals work on everyone, and cure everything, but your Anti-Heal spell is my weakness cause it negates my ability, and i cant stop it. I may never meet another person in the entire universe that knows your Anti-Heal spell, but its still a weakness cause it exploits the flaw in my powers.

That just the way i state things, why are you being an ass over semantics, are you gonna be mad at the non-english speaking people for incorrectly conjugating a sentence giving it a different meaning, no, cause thats the way they speak, thats the way i speak. My theory was a possible explanation of zazie's abilities.

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Umibouzu wrote:
I believe the point of an artifact disappearing is that the effects end.

No, som artifacts have never-ending effects, like Asuna's magic cancel ability. Also, what about Setsuna? Those floating things/her new sword pretty much never run out.

Quote :
My point, EXACTLY. It has a time limit, meaning you cant compare Kaede's to Zazie's because one might have a time limit, and the other most certainly does.

Every artifact has a time-limit, Ken said so himself. However, Zazie's artifact may/may not actually teleporting them to an entirely different place. Cosmo Entelecheia, the place were all the 'dolls' were sent to when they were erased, might I add (proved by Dynamis, when speaking to Nodoka). Also Zazie says 'Once you fall in... you can never come back...'

What you think she meant and what you said and meant are different things!!

Quote :
Your death part made me lmao, so hard. You said Time/Space had no weaknesses, but then said unless you kill them, meaning that its a weakness. It its highly unlikely you will reach them, but in the off-chance you did, and killed them you would get out. MAKING IT A WEAKNESS. A weakness is still a weakness regardless of how likely it may happen, that's just basic combat. Example:

Are you sane?! Killing them is not a 'weakness' of the Time/Space combination, it's the weakness of the people using it. That's like saying the users personality is a weakness, it's not a weakness to the abilities, but to the person using it.

Quote :
Your Anti-Heal, my heals work on everyone, and cure everything, but your Anti-Heal spell is my weakness cause it negates my ability, and i cant stop it. I may never meet another person in the entire universe that knows your Anti-Heal spell, but its still a weakness cause it exploits the flaw in my powers.

I was taught the spell by an ermine, I'm pretty sure a lot more people will also have it, higher up in the ranks. Anywaaaay, that spell is actually a weakness to your healing spells, because it's actually affecting your healing spells. If it was affecting you, then it wouldn't be the spells weakness.

Quote :
That just the way i state things, why are you being an ass over semantics, are you gonna be mad at the non-english speaking people for incorrectly conjugating a sentence giving it a different meaning, no, cause thats the way they speak, thats the way i speak. My theory was a possible explanation of zazie's abilities.

I don't care about non-English speaking people incorrectly using the English language. However, in an arguement, stating assumptions and stating facts are completely different.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:14 am

zazies powerful!! defintaly strong in artifct and ability if its her of corse
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:49 am

I think everyone should calm down because since this is a story, then it should end happily, Negi WILL find a way out. Happy
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:34 am

Don't worry Kitty, Umi seems to get into arguments with everyone, no one's really angry.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Ill explain the weakness thing to your some other time.... But anyways, Artifacts powers have never ending effects. Magic Cancel was Asuna's innate ability, she had it before her pactio with Negi, her Artifact just gave it offensive potential. Setsuna's artifact does brake, ALOT. it un-summons itself when the artifact brakes, so she has to re-summon it again.

Well obviously it cant keep them forever, i already said it, and Kitty said it to. It wont brake the plot.

You seem annoyed by my theory, did you realize its a theory? Im not yelling at people saying its correct, im not telling people to believe in it, im just saying 'Hey, if this follows the rules of illusion, manga, and shounen' then it'll be this.

I was taught to never put theories into "perhaps or maybe" if you think its right say it like its right, if its wrong, then your wrong and rework it. Some say "Maybe its an illusion" I said "If its an illusion then.." because this %*@! follows some sort of guide line, so if it follows this pattern, it creates this result. Im thinking outside the bounds of alternate plane of existance theories.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 am

Kitty wrote:
I think everyone should calm down because since this is a story, then it should end happily, Negi WILL find a way out. Happy

What if the other girls are also in their own 'paradise'?? Confused Confused
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am

One wpuld assume they did, or maybe only Negi did. Apprently:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 am

WTF man. My point isn't the artifact staying forever, it is Negi staying in the 'Paradise' forever, unless he decides not to. Durrr... I instantly win, because Zazie SAID IT HERSELF.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:12 am

Haha Will, you're right that's pretty hard to argue against since she did say it...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:07 am

Aria wrote:
Kitty wrote:

What if the other girls are also in their own 'paradise'?? Confused Confused

They probably are, but if Negi can break this illusion then perhaps he can help the others... I wonder if by the time they get out Fate would have already destoryed the magic world... Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

iTs hard to argue with the fact that Negi is gonna get out, regardless of what she said which i think she said in the context of "You wont want to leave" think about it, why would ypu want to leave when all your dreams come true? It would brake the Lotus Eater Machine, no, "i think you would like this,but if you dont you can never leave" that would ruin the trope too....The entire point of zazie is to get Negi to stop helping the magic world, so she givea him his parents is to stop him from leaving. Besides it would ruin the plot...

EDIT: After 297..
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Chap 296 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chap 296   Chap 296 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:03 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chap 296 Empty