Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Describe Your Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Describe Your Character Empty
PostSubject: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:16 pm

I have a game! Its Called Describe you Character, try to describe a character on this website in as many words as possible, without saying there name, abilities or friends, JUST on PERSONALITY.

So i couldnt say i like water magic cause that would give it away, or that Yoko is my bodyguard/love interest.

Someone describe me?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 am

Moved to game section.

Someone with an odd sense of humor, fashion with an exellent choice of abilities. He's considered odd or a try-hard among the school, however most people know he's doing it to help everyone, even if in an odd manner. He has loyal, trustworthy friends and lastly has a chance of being bisexual.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:12 am

@Will: That's Yoko?

@Umi: Does that mean if we get it right, we just do it about anyone??
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 pm

I dare someone to describe Rie in this fashion....
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Yoko or Umi. Or Emet. Keyword: Bisexual.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:21 pm

haha nah, im not bisexual, but could thinking

Ken: I would say the next person who asks, but if it gets SUPER MESSY, quote the person who asked it.

Rie: She has class, tends to show her serous side a lot, sometimes involuntarily, but usually sticks up for her friends and protects them when she needs to
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 am

Have a go for me?
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:04 pm

A feminazi who hates men and is a highly visible ninja.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:52 am

Confused What's this? A game??
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:12 pm

I think it's a game that involves describing other characters without giving it away completely. What about me?? Cat
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Uhm... I dunno, not good at this sort of game Horrified
Still out of curiosity who's interested in describing Kagami? Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:46 am

Rose: An intelligent girl with a miracle voice and obvious intelligence. Blunt, yet effectively gets her points across and is prone to hitting others. A reliable person, you could count on. She seems to be an active person that easily persuades others.

Kagami: A sadistic, cruel and twisted person who’s got messed up views. Destroying a school isn’t really ‘mischievous’, more like ‘disastrous.’ She may be in need for some real friends and may change, personally. But, for now, she’s a pretty tricky, yet VERY intriguing character that can easily intimidate others.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 am

Could someone describe Kitty? Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 am

I will right after the school event thing I'm doing tonight.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

William: Overconfident boy, and also a bit competitive. But a true friend when you need him, especially for a self-defence teacher who likes bravery in guys.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:21 am

Someone do Sai and Eva!!
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:22 am

Hey! What about Jess? All about me
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:30 am

Oh yeah : D!

A gentle giant, isn't totally socially adapt but will treasure someone who she can call a friend. Has her own pocket dimension yet carries around a bag anyway. Has a good sense of competition but lacks a hunger for violence.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Shocked! I want one with Aliidan :3
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 am

Go for me!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe Your Character   Describe Your Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Describe Your Character

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1