Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all Empty
PostSubject: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:22 am

Well... I am just Daisuke .... so ... nice to meet everyone Horrified If this is a bad intro of me ,I'm sorry >.< Disappearance
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:10 am

Hi! Welcome to the forum, and we all hope (hopefully) that you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:11 am

Hey Daisuke! Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and have a warm welcoming!! Cat
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Thanks , will do since I've been looking for a negima rpg forum for quite some time already....
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Welcome hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Welcome to the Negima RP!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Arigatou mina-san

I am rather out of ideas of wat character I should make right now T_T used entirely 2 days and its still unfinished...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Hello Daisuke!! Please enjoy your stay!!
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Welcome to the forum. Cat
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:16 am

Thanks ^^ hopefully we can rp as soon as I am done with my character applications[which isnt finished yet after 3/4 weeks T_T)
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:59 am

Hehe, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:31 pm

I know what you mean... I found it hard to work out how to make an "onmyoudo user"...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:48 am

What's worst is my exams are coming and I cant always get on the forum . . . I am even down with a cold so I hafta rest more for now T_T
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:42 am

I know how that feels! Sadness
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:08 am

Eri wrote:
I know how that feels! Sadness

Yeh, I know.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:43 pm

lol good luck daisuke-kun making a char was easy for me tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all   I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Daisuke ,nice to meet you all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1