Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING ALL SURVIVORS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

CALLING ALL SURVIVORS Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL SURVIVORS   CALLING ALL SURVIVORS EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 7:03 am

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST,

GREETINGS to anyone who reads this, I am Rikuto, some of you might still remember me, its been almost 10 years since i last posted here.
I was just browsing my old emails and found this forum buried inside and was just hit with nostalgia when i explored the forum all over again.

This message is to any existing survivors that might see this, if you read this and want to get in touch, reply here!

I hope you are all doing well somewhere around the world!

Much love,

Riku.

Edit:

- I realized that some of you might see this but can't access your account, i managed to log in out of sheer luck.
If you can't reply here you can contact me on Discord: https://discord.gg/hGZAQxJR That's my server, feel free to drop by and say Hi!
Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL SURVIVORS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Announcements and Rules :: Announcements-