Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why, hello there~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trinity

Trinity

Why, hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Why, hello there~   Why, hello there~ EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:16 am

Hello everyone~ So, I've been on the roleplay scene for about 5-6 years or so, not counting the one year hiatus I spent. I have recently left said hiatus, as in two months ago, and am rehashing old skills and joining new sites as all my old ones have died off in my absence ;~; I have taken part in Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, and a mess of original roleplays. I am currently participating in a RWBY Rp (of which, I am an admin of), a Pokemon Rp, a Digimon Rp, and now a Negima Rp! All of which I have never done before, so its a new experience.

I am an anime and manga junkie. I was introduced to Negima in 2011 after watching the anime during an anime binge. Soon afterwards, I began reading the manga and I absolutely adored it. Having always been a fan of magic, it instantly appealed to me and the diversity of combat was a hit. I always believed in teamwork being the key to anything. Also, it held many concepts I hold near and dear to my heart: Having a little courage is the true magic; Nothing is purely black and white, only shades of gray; You're never alone, don't try to take the world by yourself; Never look back, always look forward, but never forget to stop and look around you. You get the point  Blush 

Anyways, I'm glad to be here! Happy I look forward to roleplaying with you all! Please, feel free to ask any question~
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Why, hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there~   Why, hello there~ EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:30 am

Hello, welcome to the forums.

Nice to meet you, most of us are anime junkies. Enjoy yourself. :)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Why, hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there~   Why, hello there~ EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:07 am

Welcome, hwaah!~
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

Female Posts : 46

Why, hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there~   Why, hello there~ EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:42 am

Greetings and salutations newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Why, hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there~   Why, hello there~ EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello there Trinity. Welcome to Negima: Lost Magic. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, we're here to help Cat 
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Why, hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there~   Why, hello there~ EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:10 am

HELLO THERE YOUNG ONE... Disappearance  DARE TO MUSTER THE POWER TO REPLY TO THIS BOX??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why, hello there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there~   Why, hello there~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Why, hello there~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Introduction Thread-