Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something new is in order.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

Something new is in order. Empty
PostSubject: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:39 am

To whom it may concern,

I haven't been on in months. I haven't spoken to a lot of you in months. I just up and left out of the blue, for which I am sorry. I'm not gonna come up with some bullshit excuse, the matter of fact is I have just lost my interest in Negima and roleplaying as a whole. Since the series ended there is sorta of not a lot to do or come up with good stories. Also the series wasn't really that action oriented in the first place which I believe is what sort of led to this sites downfall. As for roleplaying, I at times do miss it but it just seems...boring to me now. I believe the main reason is I'm not compelled enough to do it. If it was on another topic then perhaps I would enjoy it again but right now it is unappealing. I think if we changed the point of interest to another topic (like the Fallout one we threw around a few years ago or perhaps another anime/manga) then many would come back. I also believe a better system is in order that is simplified but also interactive with the community. Also sorry again for just no coming back in a long while but this is just my opinion and how I feel about Negima, RP, and stuff as a whole.

-Arthas
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:21 pm

I get what you mean, i dont like Negima either. But i aint got much time so im gonna finish my rpc´s storyline one way or another!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:49 pm

*sighs* This is too depressing.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 am

I honestly do think if we don't do a Negima theme roleplay then perhaps people will start coming back. I'm down for a Souleater, To aru, Naruto, Fallout, Skyrim, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:16 am

To Aru... super...fucking....powers.
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

Female Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:32 pm

As my vacation has just started (Yaaaaaay Happy ) I'm game for whatever.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:41 am

Post in my time travel mission is Rie >.> Will told me to ask you that a loong time ago.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:46 am

Like a said we can do another one like Soul Eater, Skyrim, or something else.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:49 am

where? I aint making one, plus i dont have much time to rp anyway.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:04 pm

How about a Magi, just started reading the manga and seeing the anime.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 am

Well I am working on the Fall Out one but I am inexperienced in creating forums so it's taking a while.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:13 am

Joseph go make a To Aru one!
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:02 pm

If anyone needs helping setting up a forum, I could help. Cat 
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Ummm yea... Seen is the admin here. but i think i wanna do Skyrim.

Ive been playing that game heavily and i absolutely love it. so Im game for Skyrim, but someone is gonna have to fill me in for the To Aru
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:51 am

The to aru one was really fun because it is, basically, superpowers. They have the series dubbed and subbed on funimation if you want to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something new is in order.   Something new is in order. Empty

Back to top Go down

Something new is in order.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-