Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magari the Darcsen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magari

Magari

Female Posts : 46

Magari the Darcsen Empty
PostSubject: Magari the Darcsen   Magari the Darcsen EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Account Name: Magari

Name: Magari
Nickname: Bookie (Darcsen Filth/Scum/other-names-to-that-effect by Darcsen Haters)
Height: 178
Weight: 47
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Light
Blood-type: A
Dislikes: Crowds
Fears: Men
Physical Description: Blue-black hair, purple eyes, light skin
Magic Keywords: Libros Sempiterna Aidus mecum
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: Please see picture provided.
Accessories:
Extra:
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Magari is a quiet person, rarely speaks even when she must. She is, however, not unkind and is usually perfectly willing to help if she is able... She has a hard time making friends and opening up, making her something of a wallflower and even when she is on friendly terms she still rarely speaks.

History
Magari's life has been one of perpetual hate due to her nature as a darcsen, a race of humans thought to have caused a disaster of some sort many years ago in the past, the Darcsen Calamity, which resulted in much death and destruction and the Darcsens being stripped of the right to a last name. Because of this Magari was subject to bullying in school, something that Magari never tried doing anything about because hate breeds more hate and violence was the cause, not the answer, to this particular issue. In spite of that Magari managed to become a full fledged magician and is determined to prove other people wrong about Darcsens... Magari has little hope of betterment in her lifetime but she is determined to try until the very end.

Class Wizard

Weaponry/Equipment Darcsen Staff

Stats – 45
Strength: 5
Accuracy: 10
Endurance: 10
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 10

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Dual Wielding - Sword and Staff Combo: lets Magari use both a staff and a sword at the same time.
Darcsen Language Mastery: Magari speaks, writes and reads her native language perfectly, allowing her to find hidden cashes left by darcsens in the past as well as get into Darcsen hiding places.

Magic Name: Air Magic
Magic Type: Offensive/Defensive
Magic Description: Allows the user to control the very air itself for offensive and defensive purposes.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: (10)/10

Blade of Wind - (6)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Ipsumque pariat venti spiritus, ut mihi certamen arma
Range: self
Effect: Materializes a 6 foot sword of sharp cutting air in the users hand that is not dependent on the users strength, behaves like a normal sword otherwise. Lasts for 6 turns/posts with a similar cool down.

(Wind Shield) - (4)
Type: Defensive
Incantation: Spiritibus Aeris custodiam meam vocationem et protegas me de adversario meo
Effect: Creates a standard type, if rather low level, air element shield around the user. Lasts for 6 turns/posts with a similar cool down.

Last edited by Magari on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

Magari the Darcsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magari the Darcsen   Magari the Darcsen EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Welcome to the forum? The mods are on theyre way to review this page. So far it looks good to me but i dont have the power to give an approval @.@

Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Magari the Darcsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magari the Darcsen   Magari the Darcsen EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Only two things to be changed/looked at.
How long does the sword last when you use the spell (usually in terms of posts) I would guess at it's current level it could last between 4-8 posts (though I'll leave it up to you)
You will also need a cooldown for each skill. (again, in terms of posts)
I have no other concerns with the character.

Also, welcome to the forum. :D Might I ask what brought you here?
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

Female Posts : 46

Magari the Darcsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magari the Darcsen   Magari the Darcsen EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Hey, Rie here, thank you for your quick response. I have provided with more information and a cool down for the spells now.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Magari the Darcsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magari the Darcsen   Magari the Darcsen EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

1/2 Approval
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Magari the Darcsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magari the Darcsen   Magari the Darcsen EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:30 pm

2/2 approval
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Magari the Darcsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magari the Darcsen   Magari the Darcsen EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Quote :
Blade of Wind - (6)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Ipsumque pariat venti spiritus, ut mihi certamen arma
Effect: Materializes a 6 foot sword of sharp cutting air in the users hand that is not dependent on the users strength, behaves like a normal sword otherwise. Lasts for 6 turns/posts with a similar cool down.

it cant be lvl 6 on a new character.

please reduce to lvl 5
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Magari the Darcsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magari the Darcsen   Magari the Darcsen EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Crypt, you are incorrect. level 6 spells are possible on new characters if their intelligence is above 10. If the character is approved then please do not move it without talking to the mods who approved it. We did realize it was a level 6 spell and if you check the rules the spell is at an acceptable level given the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magari the Darcsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magari the Darcsen   Magari the Darcsen Empty

Back to top Go down

Magari the Darcsen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Light Mages-