Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Relationships   Relationships EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 am

So over the course of the forum, I'm sure there are other characters who have become important to the growth or development of your own character! So how about a thread dedicated to naming these relationships? Cat I'll go first! It'll try and be fun to stay in character when you talk about them, as if writing in a journal!

Larita's Journal:
Saijun: Saijun is one of the first people I've met. He's really kind, although a bit reserved like me and quiet. He has a strange sense of justice, opened me to new views. From the quiet, reserved rich girl from home, he helped me open up. Get to know more people, so I'm really grateful and... he's also my first pactio. Thank you for being with me Sai! I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met you.

Bex: Bex showed how important it is that your race doesn't determine who you are. Bex being a demon was an initial shock to me and I couldn't help but feel awkward near him. I ended up saving him and he saved her, making us like equals. He was strong and definitely had a strong sense of justice. He helped me, so I'm very thankful and now we're partners, right? Look forward to working with you Bex! Thank you so much for being there.

William: Since Sai and Bex didn't really go to Everlast Magic School, I turned out to be alone a lot. It was embarrassing to suddenly talk to others which is why Will helped me a lot. He made it so much easier to talk to others. I definitely became braver and helped him fight that thing inside him, just like he helped me with my curse.

Mika: Mika is really cute! Happy She's a bit like an apprentice with me. She helped with the curse and we often meet up to go shopping. It's fun to do normal things every once in awhile.

Honorable Mentions Development:
Ken: Helped with her curse and gets Larita mad when he flirts with other girls and ignores her.
Ryno: Helped with her curse and has a deep respect for him and how he treats history.
Eri: Helped with her curse. Also friends with Mika.
Raven: Helped with her curse.
Leila: Helped with her curse.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Thats freaking awesome! you have so many friends here... now for Tairus' relationships.

Tairus
Herensuge (joseph): Tairus is unsure whether to make friends or go it solo... he is unsure about his past and also unable to determine his future, but as he met Herensuge in the heat of battle. Tai has made Herensuge (joseph) a compatible companion. He also found that the only ppl he can trust are people who understand him and his strange sense of selfcenteredness.

Layna: His passion for his long lost girl is somewhere in the magic world and Tairus needs to find her before he hears the worst news he can imagine, "she is reported dead."

(no! its not krystal)
Back to top Go down
Krysta

Krysta

Female Posts : 45

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm

WHY ISNT IT ME CRYPT!!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME????

xPPPPP

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY ANSWERN MY TEXTSSSSS CRYPPPPTTTT

I LOVE YOU JOSEPH!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum