Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calder Nettic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simon

Calder Nettic Empty
PostSubject: Calder Nettic   Calder Nettic EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Account Name:

Name:Calder Nettic

Nickname:

Height:6´2

Weight: 138 pounds

Group: N/A

Affiliation: Light

Blood-type: A

Likes: Icecream, Magic, summmer days at the beach and exploring

Dislikes: SPIDERS!, Alcohol, the feeling of being useless

Fears: to die alone

Physical Description: Short, slightly spiky black hair, brown eyes.

Magic Keywords: Lumen

Magic

Clothing:Usually seen wearing a gray Ivycap, dark blue jeans, a white shirt, black hoody and brown boots

Accessories: Pocketwatch and a silver chain with an onyx shield pendant

Extra: Duffelbag and water bottle

Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality: Easy going, avoids fights if possible. Loves to see new tings and learn. Calder is generally calm all the time but totally loses it in new places he haven see befor the excitement to uncover the mysteries of any new places he finds making him desire to know what else lurks in the dark, forgeting sometimes why he came there in the first palce.
Calder's kind to the few friends he's managed to scrape together during all his traveling, as a result he tends to put the wellbeing of them before that of his own.

History: Calder Nettic learned his way of magic from his family mostly from hiss grandmother. Calder desired Knowledge, driving him to learn as much as possible
about magic but he had a specal talent for healing magic so learning some basic healing magic at an early age was childs play for him.
One day, out of the blue, he decided to pack up some of his belongings and head out to the world to learn more magic from other countries, His parents, while worried, agreed after a some prodding. With his parents blessing, and his belongings in his bag, Calder set out to see the world...

Class: Healer

Weaponry/Equipment: walking cane with hidden spyglass.

Stats – 45
Strength:9
Accuracy:9
Endurance:11
Speed:6
Intelligence:10

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
First Aid: The art of using bandages and other basic medical supplies to treat injuries where magic is not suitable or useable.
Fencing: The Art of using a Sword (or other sharp pointy item of swordly shape) for self defence.

Magic Name: Healing
Magic Type: Healing
Magic Description: Healing magic.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: (10)/10

(Healean) - (5)
Type: Support - Healing
Incantation: Healean Dominare Rationalle.
Range: 1-2 m
Effect: Heals wounds slowly but effectively, even from relatively alarming ones.

(Light Shield) - (5)
Type: Support - Protect
Incantation: Lux Protego Luminare.
Effect: Shields the target in faint light.

Last edited by Simon on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Calder Nettic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calder Nettic   Calder Nettic EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Whoa, Simon! Welcome back!! Haven't seen you for awhile, missed you since Fairy Tail forums and your short stay here at Negima! Anyway, welcome back, enjoy yourself.

Anyway, as requested, I fixed the coding in your post, so no worries there, it shouldn't worry anyone anymore. Happy Unfortunately there's a few things I can't touch:

Expanding personality would be nice, it's a pain for most people, sadly.
As your class is healer, one of the common classes, it doesn't need a description, so that's fine.
Lastly I recommend changing your magic from cura to healing in general, so you're proficient in all types of healing magic and you need to add to skills and disciplines section. Cat You these for the best of your ability!

Lastly, Healean's rank is too high. 5 is the maximum rank and a rank 10 is actually very powerful, you'd probably faint after using it once, haha. I recommend making it to 5 and then using another rank 5 spell on whatever you want such as another healing spell or barrier or buffing or spell.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Calder Nettic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calder Nettic   Calder Nettic EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:55 pm

This was also posted in the wrong section. I moved it into the applications until you get approved. I'll look over the character in a bit, I'm only on long enough to see this was in the wrong section.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Calder Nettic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calder Nettic   Calder Nettic EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:27 am

Optional: Expand history, only because it will bug Daisuke and I (also i love reading the history)

the incantation is "Calders Basic healing spell from his youth, slow but efficient."? so you have to say that to start the spell?

Quote :
(Healean) - (10)
Type: Support - Healing
Incantation: Calders Basic healing spell from his youth, slow but efficient.
Effect: Heals wounds slowly but effectively, even from relatively alarming ones.

I dont think that is an incantation.

And William here already said that other stuff about it, like lvl 10 being too strong for you, and lvl 5 being the max. but i would put it to lvl 3 cuz later on maybe you might want to put more spell and you might only have 2 free technique spaces.

also adding an additional spell can be very useful. if you need ideas, just ask. :)
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Calder Nettic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calder Nettic   Calder Nettic EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Oookay, so, after looking this thing over a few times I guess I can proudly say I have done my duty as a Cmod (and there was much rejoicing) here on this forum... So, 1/2 approved.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Calder Nettic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calder Nettic   Calder Nettic EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 am

It could use a bit more detail on a few things, but I'm not one to keep you waiting. 2/2 Approval.

The character has been approved. It will now be closed and moved.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Calder Nettic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calder Nettic   Calder Nettic EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:40 pm

edited because of a code error. it had a strike through and an underline on the histrory.

was that intentional or was it site transfer failure? either way, i corrected it.

Quote :
Personality: Easy going, avoids fights if possible. Loves to see new tings and learn. Calder is generally calm all the time but totally loses it in new places he haven see befor the excitement to uncover the mysteries of any new places he finds making him desire to know what else lurks in the dark, forgeting sometimes why he came there in the first palce.
Calder's kind to the few friends he's managed to scrape together during all his traveling, as a result he tends to put the wellbeing of them before that of his own.

History: Calder Nettic learned his way of magic from his family mostly from hiss grandmother. Calder desired Knowledge, driving him to learn as much as possible
about magic but he had a specal talent for healing magic so learning some basic healing magic at an early age was childs play for him.
One day, out of the blue, he decided to pack up some of his belongings and head out to the world to learn more magic from other countries, His parents, while worried, agreed after a some prodding. With his parents blessing, and his belongings in his bag, Calder set out to see the world...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calder Nettic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calder Nettic   Calder Nettic Empty

Back to top Go down

Calder Nettic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Light Mages-