Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Funeral

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

The Funeral Empty
PostSubject: The Funeral   The Funeral EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:54 pm

The body was laid out in the center of the lack, on the small strip of sandbar. An eight foot deep pit large enough to hold a persons body was dug. Rows of chairs were set out and an old man stood adjacent to the funeral registry. Here was to be the final resting place of Mortimer C. Graves. But who would come and visit this sparse funeral in the middle of nowhere?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

The Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funeral   The Funeral EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 am

To Kitty, the usual soft crunch of dried up leaves and debris seemed to loud and annoying this morning. "These directions better be right." she remarked bitterly before turning right at the end of the dirt road. Last night in her hotel, she had been watching a movie and during the ad break, it reiterated the news from earlier on. To her absolute shock and disbelief, the picture of a man that she knew all too well had appeared on screen. Mortimer. The voice-over of a lady explained how 'this suspect terrorist was found dead'. Kitty had called up every cemetery she could find online and finally after hours of searching and calling, she'd struck gold. The funeral was to be held at the boarders of Argyre.

Kitty shivered, trying to shake the memory of the lady's voice-over from her head. She knew it had to be a joke. A prank the former students of Everlast were about to pull on her. There was no way that Mortimer was dead. Not a chance. He would probably walk out from behind a tree, and say 'gotcha', then everyone would also come out and start laughing. However as she turned the last corner and the graveyard came in view, she couldn't help but feel slightly nauseous. And in the back of her mind, a small twinge of doubt started to gnaw at the hope she had. Large metal gates came in view and she swallowed the lump in her throat. There seemed to be nothing here apart from the slabs of stone built in an orderly line.
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

Male Posts : 28

The Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funeral   The Funeral EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:24 am

Kyoisshi rudely stepped into the gloomy area. "Yo, what up I heard someone was dead. I wanna see the body." Everyone there glared at him, like he had 50 arms. "What?" He feigned ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

The Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funeral   The Funeral EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Those people however would only be the girl in pigtails and the gaunt elderly man adjacent the registry.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

The Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funeral   The Funeral EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 am

Joshua calmly walked in, though he felt that he should have no business there after finding out who the man was and after the couple encounters they had Joshua was still trying to make sense of what he should do.

'Mortimer Graves... You were a very interesting person.' Joshua thought to himself as he went for a seat.

He began to walk past a man he did not recognize and had just heard the remark he made and it almost made Joshua break his calm state. His expression was as blank as ever and his eyes were covered by sunglasses as he turned to the man and stated "Sir, sit down and be respectful or leave now before you cause any further disturbances." Joshua didn't care who this boy was, he was out of place and disrespectful. More than likely he had no idea who this funeral was for.
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

The Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funeral   The Funeral EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:15 am

"Excuse you. I don't think you know who I am. You don't order me around. Piss off." Kyoisshi flipped him off. How dare this kid order him around like he was better than him or some shit? Like he was going to listen to a word the guy said. Kyoisshi continued to stand before he spat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

The Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funeral   The Funeral EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:21 am

Joshua wasn't that surprised that this boy continued to be so rude. "Had this not been a funeral I would teach you to be respectful but for the sake of the man I will leave you be. I sense that you won't change your actions and if you wish to prove something I offer you a challenge after this is all over. For the time being I will ask politely to be respectful for the time being then by all means go all out later." Joshua said to the man before walking away from him and finding a seat and sitting down. He would fight the boy if he had to but not here, for all the trouble it was worth he wanted to wait before having to act.
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

The Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funeral   The Funeral EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:27 am

"Yeah, that's what I thought. You just sit down, kid. Wouldn't want to hurt ya." Kyoisshi decided he had enough of this lame shit. He quickly turned away to leave before he told that brat that he was on his shit list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funeral   The Funeral Empty

Back to top Go down

The Funeral

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Empire :: Argyre-