Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve - Like a Block

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

Male Posts : 121

Steve - Like a Block Empty
PostSubject: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:46 am

Account Name: Sean

Name: Steve
Nickname: -
Height: 6' (182.88cm)
Weight: 185lbs (83.9146kg)
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Neutral
Blood-type: AB

• Crafting
  • Mining
  • Building
  • Diamonds

Dislikes
  • Zombies
  • Skeletons
  • Spiders
  • Spider-Jockies
  • Endermen
  • Ghasts
  • Silverfish
  • Enderdragon
  • Blazes
  • Cave Spiders
  • Magma Cubes
  • Witches
  • Wither Skeletons

Fears
  • Creepers
  • "Herobrine"

Physical Description: Just look at picture...
Magic Keywords: -
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: Cyan shirt, blue pants, and grey shoes.
Accessories: -
Extra: -
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Steve is a very peaceful fellow. He just lives out his everyday life by himself. Mining, building, and mining some more. Sure he breeds animals just to kill them but it's all for his survival out in the dangerous Minecraftia!

History
Before Alpha 1.0.14, the walking animation for the player was different; the player swung their arms wildly to their sides while walking as can be seen in the file archives, and in a video of Minecraft Classic from 2009 as well as in the video Zombie Town by Notch, which features the removed human mob. This animation is still used in Classic.
After the Beta update, the default texture for the player was replaced with a beardless version. The bearded version is still obtainable by downloading the reference skin. The bearded version can often be mistaken for a smiley face.
Before the Adventure Update, the armor bar had appeared in the position that the hunger bar is currently at now.
The player can jump one block high, and two blocks long (in Classic, three blocks long). Since Beta 1.8 Pre-release 1, the player can jump 4 blocks horizontally if sprinting.
The player did not have an experience or hunger bar before 1.8pre1.
Before Minecraft RC2, when the player was damaged, he would make a deep "Ooh!" sound which represented the player's response when hurt. However, this sound suggested that the player was male, which was not consistent with/representative of female player skins, so Mojang changed the sound to make it more gender-neutral, and, as of RC2, any physical damage will play a flesh impact sound, and damage from falling would play sounds like bones breaking.

Class: -

Weaponry/Equipment: Swords/Bows/Potions (have to be found or crafted)

Stats – 45
Strength:10
Accuracy:10
Endurance:10
Speed:10
Intelligence:5

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources

Skills & Disciplines
  • Mining 101 - Able to mine things with the right tool.
  • Crafting 101 - Able to craft things with the right materials.
  • Building 101 - Able to build.
  • Farming 101 - Able to farm.
  • Fishing 101 - Able to fish with a fishing rod.

Magic Name: Crafting
Magic Type: Crafting
Magic Description: Steve is able to craft things if he has the right materials!
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 5/10

Punch - 5
Type: Offensive
Incantation: -
Range: Close
Effect: He punches the opponent.

Last edited by Sean on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:02 am

1/2 I see no problems. This does mean that you are seceptable to any degree of damage and have no abilities though... (quick, someone lock this in so he's stuck with this character XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:03 am

TROLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 am

Lyon wrote:
1/2 I see no problems. This does mean that you are seceptable to any degree of damage and have no abilities though... (quick, someone lock this in so he's stuck with this character XDDD)
What do you mean? I could get diamond armor and make potions of Regeneration. ;D
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:39 am

You start with nothing but wood though and it takes time to find the diamonds so basically any spider attacks you and you're screwed XD Especially those damned baby poison spiders.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:40 am

Lyon wrote:
You start with nothing but wood though and it takes time to find the diamonds so basically any spider attacks you and you're screwed XD Especially those damned baby poison spiders.
*plays on peaceful like a block* ;D
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:41 am

Death by riding pig off cliff ;P
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:41 am

If you decide to stick with this character I think Will should create a new sub-forum where everything is made of blocks and you can only rp there. Anyone can get there through some sort of portal and it would be like we are in adventure mode but you can actually make things like survival. Could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:43 am

Lyon wrote:
If you decide to stick with this character I think Will should create a new sub-forum where everything is made of blocks and you can only rp there. Anyone can get there through some sort of portal and it would be like we are in adventure mode but you can actually make things like survival. Could be interesting.
I would be so lonely. D;
Who would want to come and visit me? =(
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:43 am

I would... as long as you build me a house XD
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 am

So... does it mean ur gonna start punching trees around the area?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:29 pm

He isn't done making the character. If you read any other comments then you would be aware of this.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 am

he is a mod anyway he can fix it at his dispense. and

skill XXXXXXXX

is what?

if its blank can you get rid of it?

or does it serve a purpose?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve - Like a Block   Steve - Like a Block Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve - Like a Block

View previous topic View next topic Back to top