Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signatures? Maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Uhm so, I think Umi's already done this but I could be wrong...
Signatures, like we have on ft rp, to keep track of stuff... maybe we should have the same here?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, maybe have it like a pactio card of your character on the very left then the informations right next to it, or something. I might have to ask Mega about this later.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Hrmm... We should include stuff that we'd update regularly.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Signature template! Happy

Student ID Card
Name:
Class:
Drachma:
Clubs:
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Final Version!

[!img][/img] (Make sure it isn't big and ruins the sigs looks!)
Student ID Card
Name:
Class:
Drachma:
Clubs:
Spells/Skills:
Items:
Pets/Helpers:

Please fill that out and add it into your signature. Everyone starts out with 1000 Drachma, however some people had actually spent/obtained money during their time. I'm pretty sure these are the only people:

William: 200 Drachma left.
Ken: 1600 Drachma increase.
Bex: 200 Drachma left.
Umi: 600 Drachma left.
Larita: 200 Drachma left.
Nina: 900 Drachma left.
Maxim: 200 Drachma left.
Ashraeh: 200 Drachma left.

I'm pretty sure I covered everyone who got a decrease/increase in Drachma, everyone should remember the items they got. Because I remember all of yours. ;P
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Remember, if your signature isn't working...

Profile -> Preferences -> Always attach my signature
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Lots of unneccesary's Skills take up a lot of room, and they dont really change all that often, i guess items would fit, but like the skills, if you get a lot of them, it'll start to get confusing and make your signature fat and nasty.
Back to top Go down
Taiki

Taiki

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 pm

A suggestion, if I may: On the skills you could always just list your favourite/most used skill/s once it becomes too many to put up. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah, but I don't think much people at all have a lot of skills, having the skills/spells is good for quick references.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:15 am

Thats just like putting a target on your head! Then anyone will do what Will did to me! create skills based on my favorite ones to counteract them
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 am

Confused
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:42 am

Your barrier breaker? your anti-heal, your spirit destroying thing, your anti-illusion things, your demon Rie that can kill 90000 Jack Rakan's with a single sword strike...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:48 am

Umibouzu wrote:
Your barrier breaker? your anti-heal, your spirit destroying thing, your anti-illusion things, your demon Rie that can kill 90000 Jack Rakan's with a single sword strike...

After barrier breaker, everything else is false. .__.

In fact, I had the Spirit Orb before you had half of yours spells man! I don't choose Rie's and Rose's artifacts like you, I let them make it.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Done, I think...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:52 am

People, please actually update a signature, so we as moderators/administrators can keep track of your information...

If we notice information that you didn't update your signature, we will be advised to do it ourself, so please don't panic if you see your signature updated.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Test...
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Signatures are fun : 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signatures? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures? Maybe?   Signatures? Maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Signatures? Maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1