Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IS THIS THE END?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:34 am

The forum will end this week? will it? no one logs in often and is has been inactive for quite some time! if you really believe this forum will survive then post here and post on your mission! if you dont... then the forum will be killed. the tournament is at a stand still! and the missions are not being posted on! Layna is not approved yet! if this forum is not fun to you then why bother staying!? stay or leave! i not mad, im just preaching! something needs to be done!

i am leaving on the 19 to puerto rico! and i am not going to be here or on xbox live for 2 weeks. if you believe the forum will die then let it die... but if you want it to survive, do SOMETHING about it!!! Im not mad, Im just preaching!

AMEN!
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 am

I don't think the forum will die, I think it will sleep as it has so many times before. Then some people will come on and start something up and it will seem active again, then they will get bored/busy/forgetful and the forum will sleep again. It seems to be an ongoing cycle with a bigger and bigger decline.

I hope people will become active but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:17 am

dont encourage the process! we need a something to make ppl want to come...
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:21 am

I'm not encouraging the process, I'm just stating what's happened too many times to this forum.

As for the thing to get people interested again, do you have any ideas because we (the people who have been here a while) have tried coming up with something but we haven't come up with anything that has worked.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:27 am

i will try... like i always do
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:14 am

I'm gonna agree with Lyon that we're just on temporary halt. It'll pick up again sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 am

Lol. Cat
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kreydis

Kreydis

Male Posts : 47

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:19 pm

.... your going crazy Crypt... ALSO LYON POST ON THE MISSION IT'S YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!

And Royu.. It's your turn To ~.~
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:51 pm

I thought it was you're post. That's why I was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:02 pm

no it was your post :P
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Blah Blah Blah, xillaxx we arent going anywhere, the forum is just kinda "sick" we are working on the cure =D besides it needs some rest in bed, give it some time and it will be Ok in no time.
Am i making any sence?
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:34 am

No, you're not.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:53 am

NEW FORUM! IS MY VOTE!
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:13 am

im back? :3 can someone link where i left off? im a lazy butt
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:14 am

Check the sources section in your char profile. ;) Then you can hopefully find the missions you haven't got there. :p
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Crypt96

Crypt96

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 am

omigur
i was waiting for his post
DD:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IS THIS THE END? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THIS THE END?   IS THIS THE END? Empty

Back to top Go down

IS THIS THE END?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum