Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keith Zhang, The loud assassin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordNiv
Baka Black
LordNiv

Male Posts : 38

Keith Zhang, The loud assassin Empty
PostSubject: Keith Zhang, The loud assassin   Keith Zhang, The loud assassin EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Account Name:LordNiv

Name: Keith Zhang
Nickname: Key
Height: 183cm
Weight: 72kg
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Dark
Blood-type: B
Dislikes: Boredem, Tradition, Being restricted/Tied down
Fears: His father, Slightly claustrophobic, Dying
Physical Description: Ki is tall, slightly muscular and has a fashion sense that just screams out loud. With his dyed silver hair and height, he stands out from your average Asian person. Which is not good for the only son of a group of assassins.
Magic Keywords: War Hern Shuwai
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: As seen in picture, and also various other clothes depicting his mood. He's a fashionista at heart.
Accessories: Green tinted glasses. Various silver rings, necklaces and bracelets. Absolutely no magical value.
Extra: He has several holsters in his clothing to hold his guns, and since his coat is pretty big, he has several hiding areas. Also has several birthmarks on his back, looks like spots on a cheetah.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality:
He is loud, outgoing and highly confident. Completely what an assassin should NOT be. He was brought up in a family of hitmen, and his father trained him day and night to be the best at what he does.

But it didn't work. He hated waiting patiently in a dark quiet place, waiting for his target to take his position. Instead, he preferred to charge into the building guns blazing, a shotgun on his hip and dual pistols killing anyone standing in his way.

However, he does have a charismatic side to him, only if they have something they can offer. Like the shopkeeper or the cute girl next door.

History:
As the only son to one of the top hitmen in the world, he was pressured since young to train as an assassin. Out of all the classes, he loved guns the most, he was a natural at shooting and excelled at it. However, he had absolutely no patience in stealth, although he made up in it with his smooth talking.

Also, he had found out that his missing mother was actually a magical being (Cheetah beastgirl) from the magical world. He had a hard time believing it until he noticed several changes in himself. His eyesight was better than anyone he knew and he had better physical abilities than the average human.

Class: Magic Gunner (He has some proficiency in magic, but not used to the average magical spells most mages use, mostly used to augment his guns)

Weaponry/Equipment:

Dual IMI Desert Eagles (From his father, said to have been used by a legendary demon gunman ages ago, though the rumor has not been verified. They are his favorite weapons.) (Range 200m)

Shotgun - HS-10 (He had always loved shotguns for the way the amount of damage they dish out. However, he uses his shotgun only in more desperate situations as the bullets are more expensive.) (Range 30m)

Other weaponry to be added in the future:
Spoiler:

Stats – 45
Strength:7
Accuracy: 15
Endurance:5
Speed: 13
Intelligence:5

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Speed Hack: With the training he has had since young and his more volatile style of fighting, he has honed his speed in order to survive in the middle of a gunfight.

Marksman: He has been trained since young to shoot guns as an assassin, so he had been taught where to shoot to kill and to only need to shoot once. So even though he does not like sniping from afar, he can do it if he wants to.

Hand to hand combat: Although he is not a martial artist, he has been trained to at least defend himself in case an enemy came in too close. And since he prefers close range gun fights, he was good at using his guns to deflect and keep his enemies at bay.

Magic Name: Gunslinger Augmentations
Magic Type: Offensive/Defensive Reinforcement
Magic Description: This allows Key to augment himself or the guns he is using in order to bring out more firepower or to speed himself up.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

Bullet Eclipse - (Rank 5)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Waga te wo nogareuru mono wa hitori mo inai. Waga me no todokanu mono wa hitori mo inai.
Range: 50m
Effect: Key fires into the sky several times while injecting magic into the bullets, causing them to multiply in the air and fall back down onto earth as a rain of bullets. The damage done would depend on the bullets and gun used. Due to the high amount of magic he has to expand on this, he will be unable to use it for two posts after that.

Widowmaker - (Rank 2)
Incantation: Chikara, yama wo nuki
Range: Depending on gun
Effect: Key injects magical energy into his gun focusing the next bullet on piercing through any barrier blocking it from it's target. At this strength, it can pierce basic barriers and most walls. At his current strength, Key requires a one post cooldown after each of these special shots.

Nitro-boost - (Rank 2)
Type: Supportive
Incantation: Sekigen wo ike
Range: Around self
Effect: Key magically augments his body to speed up even more, allowing him to shoot his enemy from their blindspots. And escape the field of battle if necessary. At his current strength, Key requires a one post cooldown after using a boost.

Fang Face - (Rank 1)
Incantation: Hi no ryouken
Range: Depending on gun
Effect: Key overloads the next bullet in his gun with magical energy so it would explode upon impact. The explosion at its current level would be able to take out a hand sized chunk if hit. At his current strength, Key requires a one post cooldown after each of these special shots.

Last edited by LordNiv on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Keith Zhang, The loud assassin   Keith Zhang, The loud assassin EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Just a couple things to change/adjust.

I don't really like the idea of a starting character to have a sniper, shotgun and dual pistol. Unless another mod disagrees with me I would like you pick 2 of the weapons and based off what you had before I think you would probably get rid of the sniper rifle.

In terms of cooldowns I would like to see at least a 1 post cooldown. It still allows for use every other post and in a fight I can't see you using every single ability per post so it still gives you options.
Back to top Go down
LordNiv
Baka Black
LordNiv

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Keith Zhang, The loud assassin   Keith Zhang, The loud assassin EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Okay, amended.

Oh, I'll just save the gun for later then. I forsee a future in which I may need it.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Keith Zhang, The loud assassin   Keith Zhang, The loud assassin EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:11 pm

1/2
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Keith Zhang, The loud assassin   Keith Zhang, The loud assassin EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:41 pm

2/2 approved~
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Zhang, The loud assassin   Keith Zhang, The loud assassin Empty

Back to top Go down

Keith Zhang, The loud assassin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Dark Mages-